It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Poll... SHOT OR NOT? What Will You Do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

NEVER would I ever! Such an order would result in an immediate bug out on my part.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by nasdack24k

ashnomadonte thinks we should be chipped and left in our houses.

No I said it would be fiscally responsible for the government to chip the people that refuse and keep them in there homes.

I do not support such a tactic nor am I willing to be party to it if it were to be policy...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

If it were a bio weapon it would not make since to serve it up to the people that protect the people in power. In fact it would be a mistake that would cause a military revolt imo.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
sanchoearlyjones

I guess they'll be prying my gun from my cold dead decaying hand
LOL, that's so Sancho...

ashnomadonte
"I was wondering would it not be easer from a logistical standpoint to quarantine you to your homes"

I hadn't actually thought about it from that angle. You're right it would make the most sense, not that the government ever does anything that makes sense but it wouldn't make sense to use the man power on rounding up people who refuse to take a shot to send to camps. There's a reason for them, but I don't think the flu is it."
Thanks for the insight!

truth/seeker

"I would stay in my home, whats the point of carting people off to who knows where, it does'nt serve our best interest"
Good point - I hadn't thought of that.

son of total newbie

Things could be much worse no doubt. I hope things get better for you.

nasdack24k
"You think they plan on sending anyone home after camp?"
No way! That would mean FEMA lied about the coed swimming and horseback riding?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
what an obnoxious avatar

2nd line

Do you like RAP music.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Hey, I wanted to tell You, and any other Military that You'd have a place in my camp should You need somewhere to bug out to.

Your attitude, and many others makes me proud

Sancho..

ps remember what my name means, and watch Your girlfriend

[edit on 25-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Who are you talking to? Me? Any way can we please stay on topic I really like the premise of this post and would like to see it not derailed.

as an after thought sundancer the whole chip idea would make the most "bang for your buck" you don't want the shot here your quarantined to your house for 2 weeks if you leave your house we will know because you will need to scan your rfid'd hand at the check out and than you will be arrested.
It could be im paranoid or that im over thinking but hey it’s what I would do if I were president and I wanted to establish control. It’s an easy option to convince a large part of the populace to go with to. So it's easy and at the end of the two weeks I get to get out and go back to work? Too easy, like I said I do not support it nor will I if told to do so lo jacking people is wrong it is a violation of your right to privacy imo.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thanks man I appreciate that.

Second line for posterity

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No shot, No shame, No blame

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by saralee

No shot, No chip, Im not willing to compromise, No shame, No blame!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I've been saying the same thing. They won't mandate anything in my opinion. They'll make it an issue where Your daily ability to conduct commerce is affected.

I was thinking maybe a vaccine wrist bracelet. Without the bracelet You wouldn't be allowed say in restaurants, malls, buses, taxis, govt. buildings, and then it could even go further into passing road blocks........so You'd not be able to drive cross town; let alone across state.

Just my two pesos

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

yeah it is cheaper to have you ware a bracelet or rfid chip you than it is to transport you or confine you to a camp even if they had local camps you have food/shelter/guards and there food/shelter. And than the Red Cross will get involved it just keeps going on and on man.

the cost fiscally and to the people of America would be to grate. To have camps I believe the government would have little support for it un less the populace were duped in to it by a false flag. Like if the flue started killing off a large amount of the populace, the people of the united states I believe would start to get behind camps for people who refuse shots. Right now the cost does not equal the benefit.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I knew we could count on you not to turn on your brothers if you were ordered to. I wasn't going to answer for you but I could have.

Way ta go!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I rang the swine flu hotline....all I got was crackling.....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I will not take the vaccination.

No reason to go into reasons why, no one listens.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Yep, I could see where that could be a bad sign

Reply To TheLoony
You might be surprised... I'd listen

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I won't take it, i will hide even if i have to, my family won't take it or at least is what they say right now, the hype could change their minds.

Dead before Vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Staying in my home is my only option, I won't go to any camp!

I also will not be chipped, or take poisionous vaccines!!

The braclet would be a better idea, but don't trust the government

either way, they don't have our best interests at heart, thats for

sure. I hope all service men feel the same as you do, if ordered to

go against their fellow man, they will STAND DOWN!!!

Thanks for your input! take care.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by truth/seeker

it would be far more prudent in my mind to tag you with an rfid chip confine you to your house till the flu ran it's Corse to prevent further infection just my 2 cents.

It would also be far more dangerous for you, me, and anyone else near my line of fire, to try and tag me with an rfid chip.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/935b4c5d143b.jpg[/atsimg]

NO , Never.

That vaccine has more poison than it is worth taking..

Even if it should help against the Swine flu, you are stuck with alot of bad medicine in your body, and can even get other diseases...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join