It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Tower Smoking Guns-Short Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
David Chandler has some very interesting analysis on the South Tower's collapse here:
www.youtube.com...

In this short video clip, he shows a "rocket-projectile" that changes direction in mid-air? It appears just after a minute in on this short clip. What on earth would cause such a thing?

I myself have never seen anyone mention this before, and Chandler hasn't see anyone to date comment on it.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can think of about 4 diffrent ways that peice of " something" could do that .

but it always is reducted to " a body in motion continues , unless acted upon with another force "

either it is point of veiw , which I don't see applies , or you have a propelled object .

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
upon vidio reduction and close inspection , it is my considered proposion that the object was thrown parallel to the ground and was heading tword the camara , air currents likly caused the effect that is not obvious , camara angle results in the rest .

sorry... no rocket propelled object ....

it does look like a directed and propelled object , but its not .

please note : I am not saying I am right , I am saying that is what my anaysis suggests

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
South Tower Collapse Compilation

I think the street shot a little before 1:50 catches the object in question from another angle. Top of the screen, partially up, off screen for a moment.

7:00ish: I think is the shot, or a similar angle, from the OPs link.

Off-topic: Wow, 5:30ish-6:00, never saw that angle before.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
AWESOME! THanks for posting this view, I have never seen it before!

That is total proof of explosives! The jets of debris changing direction
and acceleration in mid air is CASE CLOSED for proof of explosives.

Star and Flag.

This should be pinned!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by readerone
upon vidio reduction and close inspection , it is my considered proposion that the object was thrown parallel to the ground and was heading tword the camara , air currents likly caused the effect that is not obvious , camara angle results in the rest .

sorry... no rocket propelled object ....

it does look like a directed and propelled object , but its not .

please note : I am not saying I am right , I am saying that is what my anaysis suggests

Understood. But if that was the answer, I think we should see more of this happening. The trail of the white-smoke or at least what appears to be is interesting. To me it looks like the object which is higher up makes an abrupt turn..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That is not a rocket-propelled object. It is likely a steel column that is still attached by at least one bolt to the other columns that it was falling with and probably was swinging by that one bolt.

However, I never noticed those explosion plumes before and well above the impact zone. I'd love to see what the debunkers make up about those.

That would be why the top section didn't stay in one piece as it started falling over the side of the tower. It was blown to pieces in mid-air, well above the impact zone.

I'm going to sit back, grab something to snack on, and watch the debunkers file in and see what they make up to explain those explosion plumes away.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

To me, it appears that it is something relatively light weight, and not aerodynamic, maybe a piece of the aluminum facade. It appears to be thrown from (either from the 30 story chunk as it fell over, or a piece of the outer column as it falls over) the collapse up and outward. Not being aerodynamic the piece appears to "catch" the air and then drop.

Why it and everything is trailing white smoke has always puzzled me, was it really that hot, but thats another thread.

Besides, I'm kind of dumbfounded how a explosive charge going off late would create a rocket propelled projectile. I may be wrong, but if a explosive charge would have went off in the air, wouldn't it just have exploded?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Stillresearchn911]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Stillresearchn911]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
To me, it appears that it is something relatively light weight, and not aerodynamic, maybe a piece of the aluminum facade.

That also occurred to me as well and is probably more likely the more I look at the size and color. Either way, it's not a rocket-propelled anything.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by readerone

Are you missing the point? he's not actually saying that this is a rocket in the popular sense but that it is an artifact of a Thermate reaction..steel on fire which is being propelled out of the building with its own energy,(ostensibly a rocket) it is not something big or heavy but it does have its own energy.Look elsewhere in the video and you will see girders intact or almost intact lower down and much bigger than the object in question and no "smoke" trail. It is most likely that the wind changed its course, but there is still a burning energy propelling it forward with a trail behind it. Chandler is the man who made the NIST think again. I do think however, that there would have to be some explosives involved.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The debris on the very right is not being propelled by anything. The debris on the right is from the east wall of the top block continuing to fall over. The dust is from the concrete floors being pulverized.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I am talking about one tiny part of debris, and it is the whole point of David Chandler's video. What about the top part of the Tower? it fell almost as if you chopped of the top part of a carrot, but before it got anywhere near the ground it was just itty bits and pieces, so was it the wind that pulverised the concrete which made all the white smoke and so on?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Read my posts above.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I've read them thanks, and all the other posts, sometimes takes a while but I always do.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow. Great find no doubt.

All those plumes of smoke ABOVE the impact area? Well even though many say those plumes are trapped air escaping, which is BS, obviously if its ABOVE the impact zone...well you can do the math.

The way we are shown the top of the tower very clearly tipping over at an angle, yet exploding in mid air is also great.

That thing at the end though is strange. It seems to stop the direction its going, change direction, and it really accelerates as well.

S & F

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

That thing at the end though is strange. It seems to stop the direction its going, change direction, and it really accelerates as well.

That's what I thought I saw as well. It looked like it accelerated in mid-air? It wasn't just the change of direction, it was the fact that it made a very sharp change and then accelerated.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You guys have to see the FOLLOW UP that Chandler did here:

www.youtube.com...

The "rocket-projectile" has white smoke trailing, but also it is Zig-Zagging and Accelerating. The only conclusion is that this was "painted" with the nano-thermite and is undergoing explosive impulses in mid-air.

Chandler gets another video from a similar angle.

This is very strange indeed.

EDIT: AFter watching the above Video, then Watch This....
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

This whole time, I was looking at the wrong object. Thanks for the follow up video. I now see which object we're supposed to be looking at. Ignore my previous posts in this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

What do I see?

Well, you don't have to ignore my previous posts, I was aware and looking at the piece and stick to my earlier first impressions.

Watching his follow up video, I wanted to point out that if you pay close attention to facade pieces coming off the (north)tower at about the point the tower is half way collapsing you will see that certain pieces of (what appear to me to be the aluminum facade pieces) debris are thrown up and away. If you look closely there are pieces that mimic this exact "rocket projectile". They are thrown up and away and then suddenly change direction and drop straight down. They even "zig zag" back and forth as they fall.

The big difference though from the video is that they are not trailing any smoke whatsoever. Look closely, they are undeniably there. Almost at the same point in the collapse as the south tower.

I think the bigger question this brings up (for me at least) is why are certain pieces of the facade or debris trailing white smoke? That seems to be pouring off of the objects in question. What would cause this to happen?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

The theory or speculation right now, is that the nano-thermite would have been 'painted' on possibly with some kind of fireproofing material that was done under the direction of Turner Construction:

www.911blogger.com...

See the above link for a more indepth look at "Turner Construction" and their work on the Towers.

Now keep in mind, the people who "painted" this on would have no idea what they were doing and would just think it was regular material for fireproofing or something else.

new topics

top topics

join