It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Immunity Set for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Legal Immunity Set for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers

www.foodconsumer.org

Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sibelius has not only given immunity to the makers of Tamiflu and Relenza for injuries stemming from their use against swine flu, she has granted immunity to future swine flu vaccines and “any associated adjuvants”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I know there has been many posts on this already but this is just more confirmation of what we are being told,

Governments are giving a get out of jail free card to any producer of vaccine for the current swine flu pandemic.

Some of the comments in this story i find alarming especially

The source of many of these concerns is the probability that the mercury-containing preservative thimerosal will be an ingredient IN SOME of the doses of the new vaccine.

its like they can pick and choose what to put in and the cant be held responsible for any injury or death without proof. How can you prove it if your already dead?

www.foodconsumer.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wescobar

its like they can pick and choose what to put in and the cant be held responsible for any injury or death without proof. How can you prove it if your already dead?

That is EXACTLY how it is. They remember how much it cost them the last time they played this game. Though it was nothing compared to the lives lost, people paralyzed, etc...you KNOW how they are. If they can make a law to save ten bucks, they will....even if it means that a few, or a hundred thousand of us die from the poison they pass off as the cure...it's all for the common good, I'm sure.

CX

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe if they can't guaruntee us insurance against bad side effects of death because of the vaccine, we should make our own insurance.

You kill my kids, i come hunt you down and do worse than any vaccine could do.

CX.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
When are we all going to wake up and figure out ways to make money off the government...or get immunity for doing harm.

What a country.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So first it was rushed through trials on the grounds that they needed it ready ASAP.

Then it was shown that the ingredients in this vaccine were toxic.

Now the producers are given immunity from prosecution.

Sort of says that this is not all it appears.

My prediction is that there will be a worldwide media campaign coming shortly that will play on peoples fears in order to get as many possible to take it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Insaneness.... It's almost too obvious, just begging to be stopped.

Dude, if I had super powers

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

LOL lets all point our rings at the sky and summon captian planet!!!!!!!!!

GO PLANET!!!!!!!!

sigh.... i remember when i used to think the world had justice, that sure was a great time.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well I just hope that one day we will all be walking to the spirit world, and all the bad people will be stopped at the gate and sent back xD

I think if we really wanted to, or really want to, we do have powers.

join