It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Serious: Plans for mass graves have been drawn up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Deadly Serious: Plans for mass graves have been drawn up

www.thesun.co.uk

Plans for mass graves have been drawn up to cope with a second wave of swine flu this Autumn.

The 59-page document talks about using "a grave that is for a number of unrelated persons, excavated mechanically in advance and designed for efficient preparation and use".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
More fun news from our friends in the UK...as I've noted before, when they aren't arresting schoolchildren, adopting Sharia law, or installing government survalience cameras in secondhand shops, they seem to be planning for mass graves. What's going on over there? It sems like each day brings new evidence of mass UK hysteria and Orwellian lockdown.

Whatever you make of the swine flu, I find this disturbing.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

A tabloid? Is that credible, can we believe anything that comes from that paper or its site? Im ignorant when it comes to sites like theses so it’s a legit question.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

If the Murdoch octopus had its head and tentacles cut off, the situation would improve overnight

and surely that old lizard has to die soon ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
lol, tabloid news.

Yet it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if plans for mass graves were floating state and federal legislature. Excavation of mass graves in Europe from during the scourge of the Black Plague and even here in America from the time of the Yellow Fever scourges betray a very real possibility that we may have to contend with once again. Surely some plan for the disposal of corpses must have made rounds during the height of the Cold War when widespread nuclear offensives was an ever present danger.

Mass Grave in Alabama hints at 1870's Yellow Fever epidemic

Black Plague mass grave unearthed in Venice Italy.

And of course... the coolest of all mass graves, the Sedlec Ossuary in the Czech Republic.

So even if discussions for the preparation and management of mass graves is revealed... that doesn't mean that the government is planning mass slaughter.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi,
Read about this today in 'Metro' paper. Stinks of scare tactics to me. Whether it's true or not, tabloidised or not... somebody feels it nessessary to fuel the fear fire with the story.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The Sun is a crap paper. It's a tabloid.

However I fully support my local government making plans in the event of an emergancy. I don't understand why that is bad.

I have thought about and discussed with my partner what our plans are should either one of us die and the normal burial procedures not be a viable option.

It is goverments job to plan for these types of scenarios. Or would you be happier if they just winged it when and of the time came?

More fun news from our friends in the UK
Shall I start making trheads reagrding all the "fun" news out of our friends in the USA? Give it a break, already.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have a nasty feeling these graves will not be for 'flu victims' here in the UK, but for those who die after a serious illness is misdiagnosed as flu and their access to medical treatment is denied because of the mass panic. There's been 3 deaths that have been made public in the last 2 weeks here due to this.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by The Chez]

join