It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Joe Biden?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Throughout this healthcare debate all we've heard from is Obama, the HHS secretary and various reps and senators, but I haven't a thing from Joe Biden. The last I heard from him was during his russia trip, since then, not a word. Where is the VP? You would think that with this being such a big issue for the administration they'd be using all the weapons in thier arsenal. At least with Cheney you'd hear more often than not that he's at an undisclosed location, but we don't even get that with Biden.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Biden is asking himself that same question.But seriously would you let him speak ?He is either to honest or to stupid to sell what these pariahs are shoveling

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
While you're right about Biden's amazing gaffe ability, but he coudn't do any worse than Obama's comparison of his health care plan and the post office. I just think it's odd we haven't heard a word from on him on anything.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We haven't seen him around town lately so you know he isn't here. It's easy to know when he's in town. His motorcades make a big fuss. It was interesting the first time but now it's kind of a pain in the neck.

Anyways ... haven't seen him around here ...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Where is Joe Biden?

Joe is being kept in the basement. He has this nasty habit of speaking the truth. The fact that they're keeping him hidden, tells me that he has no use for this bill. People may not like his politics, but at least when Joe speaks, he says what is on his mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
at least when Joe speaks, he says what is on his mind.

People in this town like him. Republican or democrat or _______ .. they like him personally. They might disagree with his politics and that he should be VP ... but everyone that I've talked to, with absolutely no exceptions, say he's a good guy to be buds with or even just to rub elbows with. A regular Joe ...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Doesn't Joe Biden have some health issues of his own? Maybe he went out jogging and has amnesia?
Gitchee, gitchee, ya, ya, da, da...hello, Hey Joe? you wanta give it a go?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I found him!!!!!

They have him pitching the recovery plan at such famous venues as.....

*drumroll*

The Jackson Middle School in Orlando FL!

Ladies and gentlemen - From yesterday at the Jackson Middle School in Orlando FL I give you Joe Biden!!!!

Biden: Recovery Act is working

Playing "Where's Joe" is kinda like playing "Where's Waldo"...kinda..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Actually, Joe almost died of a brain aneurysm in 1988. He's had a tough life, including losing his wife and daughter in an auto accident in 1972. Most people here really respect Joe for his down to earth honesty.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They are keeping Joe on the "downlow."

He doesn't have a brain to mouth filter like most politicians do.

If he thinks it, it just comes rollin on out.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
While you're right about Biden's amazing gaffe ability, but he coudn't do any worse than Obama's comparison of his health care plan and the post office. I just think it's odd we haven't heard a word from on him on anything.

The shuttle is scheduled to launch [color=gold]next week; perhaps they are putting him on the space station, out of harms way.

Perhaps, in the airlock with a hand on the "open" button (no escape pod but an extraordinary view.)

Adding: I'm all for Biden being productive and being the first to explore deep space.

[edit on 8·19·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I really didn't know too much about Biden until Obama picked him as his VP. As much as I dislike Obama and his policies, I was impressed with Biden at his debate with Palin, I really don't care for Palin either for that matter. I can respect someone who's overcome all of the things in his life and as a stutterer myself, I can espeically respect that he overcame his and has accomplished as much as he has being in a public speaking role.

Thanks frogs for finding him, but speaking at a middle school about the recovery act seems kind of strange to me, but I guess it keeps him busy.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Actually, the reason Joe was on the ticket had more to do with his connections to the DuPont family. They literally own Delaware, and since all the major financial institutions make their home in Delaware, he was a natural pick.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
In this age of "American Idol" celebrity politics, Biden just doesn't have "star power".

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rocknroll

In this age of "American Idol" celebrity politics, Biden just doesn't have "star power".

True, but if you ever get to Wilmington after his term is over, you can sit down and have a beer with him at a local tavern. He's just a regular guy, seriously.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In all honesty, I wholeheartedly agree with the poster who stated that he has that nasty tendency to speak the truth, ergo, no one has seen or heard much from him since he stated after the H1N1 outbreak the he himself wouldn't dare get on a plane... everyone gave him flack for that, but I applauded his honesty. It wasn't that he was trying to scare everyone to death, just that he himself wouldn't want him or his family members on a plane. Apparently that wasn't the image he was supposed to project... y'know, with all the wonderful news we've had lately about not only H1N1 but the aviation industry. I've pretty much accepted at this point in my life that the vp (Cheney's rule of the White House aside) has pretty much been relegated to the spokesperson for whatever's screwed up in the world but the administration would have us think it's all peachy keen.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not to derail but it just dawned on me where is the guy that did John Adams in all the "we the people " on the tube he met with the big O and havent seen him around Im going to go look just for fun hope I make it back

sorry Thomas Paine all the talk of revolt get me going I dont know who to follow

[edit on 19-8-2009 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If I wasn't so lazy I would probably dig around and see if he had any conflicting opinions with the current proposal when he himself was campaigning for Commander in Chief. I agree that he has to loose of lips and is far to honest to try and get involved in this debate. I would love to see Joe host a town hall meeting, I mean if anyone in this administration is going to be able to talk to the people and actually show that they can relate with everyday folks it surely would be Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Biden is probably in the Whitehouse dungeon being beaten for interrupting the Beer Summit.As for the Thomas Payne guy haven't seen him since that can't be entirely good.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

True, but if you ever get to Wilmington after his term is over, you can sit down and have a beer with him at a local tavern. He's just a regular guy, seriously.

Ya know, I think that's probably right. I don't agree with him on every policy, etc. But as a person he certainly seems like he would be an easy man to like and I think I'd get along with him just fine.

The very qualities that make him that are probably the reasons they have him talking in a middle school.

<<   2 >>

join