It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

It's so difficult to know what risk to take! Take the vaccine and die, don't take it and die. I'm slowly beginning to lean towards your (and a few others) theory on the vaccine being used to save those worth saving. If the same vaccine is going out to everyone, then it wouldn't make sense for the government to force the vaccine on health and medical professionals, teachers etc when they are ultimately shooting themselves in the foot by getting rid of those that are vital to the community. But then on the other hand, if they are giving it to Doctors in a 'hey, the professionals think it's safe and so should you' way, then there is no guarantee that they role out a safe vaccine to the rest of the population. There's too many possibilities to all of this that it becomes near impossible to make a solid decision.
If I screw up and make the wrong decision and die, then that's my own fault but when we are trying to save our families and friends, what can we do?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

If I can think of it, so can they.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Personally, I highly doubt the govt's of the world were smart enough to think about that, years ago. haha. They are pretty much reactionary and in it for the $$$ of the now.

I'm still not entirely sold on the conspiracy ideology of the NWO and their "ultimate aganda".

NWO could mean a new world order that included peace and love and kindness and ....haha.

However, your theory is intriguing and entirely possible, and I loved reading it. haha. Star for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well.. if the vaccine was something super deadly, I think other countries might get the hint and avoid it, after people start dropping dead in countries vaccinated earlier. I think it's your standard vaccine, which has the inherent risks of any vaccine in the last I dunno, 20 years, and will be somewhat effective in preventing folks from getting H1N1, but perhaps will only have an 75% success rate.

My bigger concern is... why are they pushing so hard? Either this is worse than they are making it out to be, or it really is a huge pharm scam. So far, I've heard about 50/50 on this time, so who knows what the truth it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ha, I'm Aussie and I'm not taking this shot. I told my mum about what she thinks of the Swine Flu and she said it was bull****. I was presently surprised. However, my uncle in Tasmania was on the phone a few weeks ago and was freaking out about the Swine Flu and was scared for his family.. I guess he won't be refusing the shot.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I posted a similar theory....

Originally posted by TheTruthShallFreeYou
I had a thought this weekend, and I wanted to post it while I had the chance, and so everyone will know that I did indeed say this;

I believe that the H1N1 vaccine will be distibuted and administered like was planned. Side effect? You will find thast those who are given the vaccine will then be susceptible to a NEW strain, one that also has little effect on those who are healthy, and have not been vaccinated.

Why is this something to consider? Based on the HR that freed the makers of this vaccine from any legal recourse, I think you will see that not only does this vaccine make more people sick than the actual flu, those who have taken it will now be at risk of a nastier bug, one that will spread through those without the first vaccine, causing a mandatory vaccination order for the second group. (those who missed the first vaccine)
So, a time line;
150,000,000 vaccines given to old and young. This then kills far more than the flu would.
Second flu (mutated) hits, again, causing little damage to those untreated, but killing those who took the first shot.
Only way to stop it? Take a second shot, that is also dangerous, and force those who missed both to do so, or disallow them from going into the public and conduct business.
This explains the use of troops on domestic soil (there are threads about it up now), this explains the coffins, fema camps, and other legislation perfectly...
And for a final point? I think this will all couple with worldwide unrest, attempted seccesion for certain states, and a change in our continental (yes, I said continental) make-up and government.
Ever hear of the mark of the beast?
I bet it might be similar to the mark that the two shots will produce. That is, if you agree to whatever they ask in order to get them.

I know this is far out there, but there are many things happening right now that most would have thought impossible ten years ago, and we may look back on these years as what they truly are; The end of the world as we know it.

Do I think that they would allow another country to become affected before everyone has the virus? No, and that's why I believe my theory...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wescobar

Your OP said :
Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

Here is a a compilation of yesterday's Alex Jones interview of Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD, which directly addresses the major concerns of a growing number of individuals regarding the safety of the planned swine-flu mass vaccination initiative.

(click to open player in new window)

For the originally posted, full length series, see uTube resource, Jones - Blaylock Interview 08/18/2009, part 1.

After watching this, one is left with the impression that humanity now faces an intractible dilemma - take the shot or face military consequences.

Have the chess-masters finally achieved check-mate in two ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No unanticipated side effects, nice. Swine flu has gone quiet on the MSM right now not as much fear mongering, maybe they hope we'll forget about and just take the shot like good little sheep in the future.

The way this is being pushed so hard just screams conspiracy to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verum Astrum

I'm an aussie. I don't trust my Government. Neither do I trust the medical establishment. Don't even get me started on the WHO....I will not be getting the vaccination. Never had a flu shot before either. I rarely take their poison pills - a headache has to be pretty full on for me to even take paracetamol. Having a shot at the doctors is such a foreign idea to me that it's laughable.

I have heard on the grapevine just today (live in a small town) that any suspected cases of flu now are assumed to be swine flu. Several people have been hospitalized and are in quarantine in the same said town. A local school has just had a few cases.

The new figures for those who have contracted the swine flu is over 32,000 nationally. 121 deaths. The MSM has backed off on relaying much info at all about this pandemic, so this vaccination program is going to surprise a lot of people.

Hopefully they will not make it mandatory. Well, I can still hope.....!

Please keep us posted on this.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not taking it.

Said it before and I'll say it again, they'll have to jab me with a sedative before they can get that killstick in my arm.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Im going to go get the swine flu jab, just to prove that it is safe

IM not old, sick or pregnant.....Im just sick of swine flu being blown out of proportion...

By the way, Im pretty sure its not mandatory

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just dont have it end of.

Nothing more to add.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think you've mistyped.... isn;'t there more than 21 million Ausis?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think you've mistyped.... isn;'t there more than 21 million Ausis?

Its approximately 21 million, there's probably no more than 22 million of us

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

wow! 21 million in a Country that huge...... i'd really like that space man.... if things don't improve over here i may have to jump on a plane with the little cash i have in my pocket

I know there is also a lot of dry land out there but only 22 million in a Country with 7,686,850 km2 (6th) 2,967,909 sq mi of land.......

60 million population of Great Britain living in a land area of 80,823 sq mi

damn! you can see from that just how crowded it is here.....

[edit on 19-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Well.. if the vaccine was something super deadly, I think other countries might get the hint and avoid it, after people start dropping dead in countries vaccinated earlier. I think it's your standard vaccine, which has the inherent risks of any vaccine in the last I dunno, 20 years, and will be somewhat effective in preventing folks from getting H1N1, but perhaps will only have an 75% success rate.

My bigger concern is... why are they pushing so hard? Either this is worse than they are making it out to be, or it really is a huge pharm scam. So far, I've heard about 50/50 on this time, so who knows what the truth it.

Does anyone know how much one inoculation is being sold for?

Say they are being sold for $25 dollars each. I have no idea just pulling the number out of my hat, but more likely $250 with the way pharmicos rake in the dough.

That's $500 Million in sales just to Oz or $5 Billion if you go with the higher number.

Does anyone have the math on how many inoculations are being needed worldwide?

Always follow the money.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

wow! 2 million in a Country that huge...... i'd really like that space man.... if things don't improve over here i may have to jump on a plane with the little cash i have in my pocket

Lol, you mean 21 million right, lol

More than 75% of Australia is uninhabitable....because its mostly desert. Western Australia is by far the largest state, yet only 2 or so million live there....and 98% of those people live on the coast.

Im currently living in a small town called Woomera, for work. There's less than 200 of us....and we are surrounded by desert on all 4 sides. So lots of space....just not liveable

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the smart money is on getting the vaccination early, as it will not pack the undesirable effects into it as teh laster doeses will. if they are up to no good and purposfuly making it a lethal and or poisonous dose, they wont start that until later on. if teh first few rounds go well, no side effects,a nd everything looks legit, fools will be lining up by the thousands to get it. tahts why it has to go smoothly at first, so if you want the shot get it early beofre the release the contaminated ones upon the masses.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yeh i've corrected my mistake

[edit on 19-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

You asked :
Does anyone have the math on how many inoculations are being needed worldwide?

According to Dr. Blaylock ( see my previous post ), the target number is 4.9 billion worldwide ...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You know I'm sort of wondering, on the topic of mandatory vaccinations; I haven't heard anything officially from the US gov't, and I didn't see it say it in the article in the OP, so I hope that mandatory vaccinations won't be enacted.
But what about private institutions? What if employers and schools required applicants, employees, even customers to prove that they've had the shot in order to enter? This doesn't have to come down from the top; any private industry can require anything at all from its employees and customers, barring race, religion, creed, etc. I don't know what I would do if my school refused to accept me because I refused the vaccine.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join