It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

links to Belgian Triangle?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i want to find out more about belgian triangle but i cannot find any good sites on it. most of them are geocities websites with mostly pictures and very little explanation to what is going on. plz if anyone knows a good place to read about belgian triangle. thank you!!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Me too, dood.

I want to know all about the Belgian Triangle. I've never heard of it. Here are the Rorschach-thoughts that popped into my head.

1. Stuffed Crepes at I-HOP. oops, that was last month. Or are Belgians waffles?

2. That episode from the 70's sitcom "WKRP in Cinncinatti," where the stoner DJ guy is trying to convince people of the existence of the Cinncinatti Rectangle.

3. How do you lose an airlplane over a nation that's smaller than many American airports?

4. What is the official language of Belgium, anyway? Belch?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Belgium measures 250-300 KM horizontaly by 100 to 150 km verticaly.

Belgium has 3 official languages, dutch, french and german.

Dutch population is 60%, french speaking population is 30%, then 5-7% of german and luxemburgian people and the last percentages are mainly immigrants of italian, turkish and marokan origin and european and american immigrants.

EDIT:

I just checked, if I'm not mistaken, the famous Belgian Triangle is about the UFO signing in the 1990's. Not a Bermuda Triangle like thing.

Indeed that UFO signing was well documented and if you just search google for Belgian Triangle, you'll get #loads of hits(including a video)

in the early 90's there have been alot of UFO sightings in belgium. Some were mistaken as UFO's while they were just Clubs that had big lazer lights for advertisement.

But the fact that the belgian military chased the Triangle and released info about it was rather curious.

I'll try to give you some inside information about this. I don't only live here but also have nice and deep contacts in both goverment and military.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by thematrix]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the so called belgian triangle was no more or no less than just a small aircraft making 360� 's above brussel awaiting to get permission to land on the military
airfield of melsbroek.
if the landinglights of an airplane at night shine right into the direction of people who are at a distance the lightbeam looks much closer and seems to move (vibrations of aircraft and the air too) but this is just an optical illussion.

also the belgian airforce is using unmanned uav from the koksijde afb and sometimes this is blended into operation trainings that include the whole surface of the country,even at night they make some excercises.

btw laserbeams can reflect on the clouds waterdrops/icecrystalls and theerfor creating kinda
same efect that can be seen but not touched ,like for example the rainbow in shining colors.
nobody doubts the existence of the rainbow but still nobody have ever touched or weighted a rainbow...
so why should there be a diference with the reflexioneffects of lightbeams (in all their spectra !!)

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Belgian Triangle was almost undoubtedly "illegal "USAF test flights over Belgian airspace of the Lockheed F117A, AKA The "Stealth Bomber".

Most SERIOUS ufologists have no doubts about this nowadays.

Dont waste too much time reading about it.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
F-117 A = attacker not a bomber ! still it can hold 2 bombs sdamtype
B-2 = long range bomber

the triangle above brussel was a civilian airplane making some 360' s

and

the object two F-16 falcons got on their radar was a UAV

simple as that

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Im sorry, I know you live in Belgium but you are totally wrong.

The major sightings were all in 1989/90.

And in no way were they confined to airports and single incidents of planes circling awaiting landing instructions.

Are you aware of the Weywertz sightings?

Are you aware of General Terrasons of the Beligian Air Force comments?

Did you ever read the comments made by La Derniere Heure?.

Did you read what Minister of Defence M. Coeme had to say ?

Have you ever read any of the conclusions made by Pieter Hendrickx ?

Have you ever read and studied the SOBEPS reports ?

Well dont bother, just believe me that sightings were made all over Belgium.

You do SERIOUS researchers ( who sometimes try to debunk rubbish as well as promote REAL sightings) a great disservice.

Geesh!!, life as a researcher is tough enough without such silly statements as a light airplane circling an airport.

The people who reported all these sightings saw something which had never been seen before, a technology unknown to men.

It WAS Stealth aircraft and you discredit their views by saying it was a light airplane.

Purleassse!!! Do me a favour !!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Those who pretend it was nothing unusual don't know about it. Clearly.

I live in Belgium and I can tell those people who think a plane did circles around an airport that they don't know anything about it. They maybe even don't deserve to know. Knowledge is not useful to stupid persons.

And also, it was NEVER a stealth aircraft from the USAF doing sort of illegal tests. This is purely impossible. Why would they test above a country where the population is around 330 persons per square kilometer?

Other threads about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (not specific to it though)

There must be others still...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i advise strongly everybody to bring a visit to the usaf museum in dayton ohio and have a look at the "BLUE"
stuff exhibited overthere ! one of the items just looks like a schoolbus the sci-fi way but as a matter of fact was a stealth researchplane in favour for the B-2.

as long as somebody does not know what he is talking about because not knowing what it is...than he/she can believe what they want !
but most of the times the explanation for strange thngs is realllly easy if one knows the result !
(compare it to a magician trick ! whaw ! fantastic !
how does he do it ? ...just till the fantasy comes back into reality and when you know the trick than you think:what ? just that simple !! how is it possible that i did not see this before how it works )

in brussel you have zaventem airport (civilian) and melsbroek ( air force,mainly transportplanes...)
for landing at melsbroek they have to follow instructions
from atc avoiding conflicts with civilian departing and arriving flights ! so it is really normal to make 360's
waiting in the queue for a smaller militairy airplane !
check types for belgian air force and you understand and see directly what type it was
)
see the positions on the "triangle" of the landinglights !!
see the video and look how these landinglightbeams
vibrate trough the airsurface because of the distance.

unknown flying objects are in now way pointing to any
extra terrestial craft ! unexplainable is just in the mind of the observers whom are dealing with for them at that moment with unknown materials but i advise you to surf to webpages of aircraft manufacturers and after a short
while you see clearly "the light" !

btw belgium is a member of nato and the nato keeps doing excercises with all their members,inlcuding sometimes usaf stuff !!
i noticed twice some years ago a B-1 lancer coming extremely slow and low over my city and after a minute putting on afterburners and departing in the clouds.
(twice it was on a wednesday afternoon)
just a nato excercise,with even belgian f-16's flying in the dark hours,about 21-22 hours, extreme low.

high altitude realease of chaff and flares can create kind a sci-fi atmosphere too
)

and ofcourse normale weather phenomenoms like
falling star,passing spaceobject or ball lightnings
can look extreme alien in the untrained minds of extra terrestial theory believers;

till now i have not found one proof for the existence of (parts of) an alien craft nor for alien creatures.

99% are hoaxes made by lunatics or people who like to
destabilise science.
the other 1% are true pictures,films or video of normal things but misidentified by the observer(s)

most so called ufo researchers are discrediting themselfs by making up stories or "adjusting" them till they fit into THEIR theory.

and...yes do not forget the special shape hot air balloons ! they can drift long way with even putting their burners on when the weather situation is ideal for them ! (early morning or late afternoon !!)

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
All right, this is YOUR vision: no ET's. Can you notice, before all, that I didn't say that these crafts were extraterrestrial? Also, I never said that there were no flights of US stuff above Belgium.

But know this: I work for a military base in Belgium. I know very well where airports are, and I know that they queue to avoid collisions. I know also that some planes look weird and alien.

But obviously you don't know this: the military, the government, the scientists, the police and gendarmerie (kind of federal police back then) and all persons involved in this case described the SAME thing, all records of plane radars and transcripts of recordings were made public by the government. Some accelerations were more than 40 g and the sound barrier 'bang' was never heard when passed. Also, the plane could fly as quick as mach 1.6 at least, and also hover. And all of this totally silently. There were literally thousands of witnesses, and rarely in places where planes queue before an airport! These things were officially (yes, OFFICIALLY) "unexplainable by all current science and knowledge".

Also, no plane that I know of is displaying 3 white lights on its corners, plus a rotating and pulsating orange/red one in its center. Plus, if it was a secret plane, it would never land in Melsbroek, but elsewhere.

I respect your feeling and belief that we are alone in the universe, or that at least if life is elsewhere it never came down here. OK. But I don't buy that. And my feeling is that these things could well have been ET crafts. On the other hand, it could be human technology that we don't know yet about, but I greatly doubt it given the numbers observed in this case. I tell you again, all of this was public and official, and sometimes even seen live on tv.

This is not the kind of joke a hoaxer could produce. It involved thousands of persons over a period going from november 1989 until march 1991.

If anything that someone can show me to prove that it was something known and human, then OK. Until then, I really believe we were observed by some alien technology. This is so far the best convincing explanation against anything else that's known.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
QUOTE:
no plane that I know of is displaying 3 white lights on its corners, plus a rotating and pulsating orange/red one in its center

>>nightflight training !

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nice,short,video clip on the Military chase/radar returns...

www.subversiveelement.com...

There is no question this was NOT a standard aircraft,as two F-16's were deployed to intercept it,and it ran circles around them.Anyone who tries to dismiss this as a standard craft is fooling no one but themselves.It's interesting to hear the physicist who examined the radar returns state that it's acceleration was 'infinite'.

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
you are mixing up two different cases !

1)360's making airplane above brussel by night.

2)scramble exercise of two belgian F-16's for "bleep" on radarscreens without "friend or foe" transmitted radarsignature.

are you aware of the laserinstallation on top of a dancing that was the cause for plenty of "strange lightbeam" reports ? laser operates at speed of...light
and spewes around when the lasercanon is moving around (all or not connected to the rhytme of music)
the owner said he was not aware the lasercanon he used could make such a pandemonium possible...
probable bought at the "american stock" hardware supermarket ??
)

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
LOL,seriously NOGOD,you need to step back,and just read for a while.This case has already been thoroughly examined by every scientist,government agency,and military faction,and it is a total ANOMOLY-Period.As hard as anyone tries to dismiss it to conventional means,it's just not going to happen.These people that documented it were not inept,you had all sorts of military personnel,radar experts,law enforcement agencies who witnessed what happened,and you had ground based visual,ground based radar,air based visuals and air based radar lock ons of the objects on multiple occassions.The people involved MAKE THEIR LIVING identifying crafts and keeping their airspace safe,there is no question they experienced something very profound,so please stop trying to insinuate that everyone involved was clueless as to what occurred.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
NOGOD, could you answer this question honestly: how many official documents have you really read about the Belgian triangles?

My guess is zero. No offense, but you really sound like you're speaking about something you don't know about. I mean, I know there are hoaxes, but this one is a actual real unidentified flying object, with everything that it means.

It is no laser, no known plane, no mass hallucination, no hoax, no error, no technology testing, no balloon of any kind, no bird.

Oh and... no swamp gas!

EDIT:
By the way, your signature tends to say that you are a scientific minded guy. Your attitude is never that of an open-minded person, a true base for all science. What are you trying to prove with your stupid posts like these ones?

I know that looks a bit like flaming, but... Your persistence in looking at serious stuff in a delirious way and also to make fun of dramas (the SR-71 case...) is surely not giving me the feeling that your posts are worth reading.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
some people realy believe the magician had sawed the woman in two !

also i can not be blamed if some people do not read what is posted ! (D-21 drone)
it took years before the truth came to the daylight
of what had happend and i advise the above poster not to make ridiculous the matter involved.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yeah i heard about that as well

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
i looked up in my archives the video of the "triangle above brussels" and nothing changes my first explanation !
just an airplane making slight banking and otherwise doing just what a low and slow flying aircraft on training would do.
nothing more...nothing less.

i olooked also to the footage of the hud of the belgian F-16 that chased the "radar bleep".
what came on the hud to view by pilots was almost less than nothing else one should expect to see when dogfights or trainingflights were done.
certainly nothing alien here !
also the interviews and explanantion of the military in no way mentioned it as a alien thing.

too much misinterpretation is going on in ufoland !
parasailing in the evening viewed from a distance,hot air balloons,childrens fancy fair balloons,a satelitte coming over,falling stars,kinda mini rainbows,reflexions on icecrystalls in couds,a green or blue sprite viewed
from beneath,a highflying airplane loosing a small amount of icey water from the wings,accidental or on purpose flare,(illegal) fireworks,pieces of aluminium hung on small ballons and set free by some jokers...

btw the amount of 1 million dollars is not yet claimed by somebody whom could deliver a genuine part of a true
alien spaceship from another galaxie.

anyway..be aware for strange naturephenomena !
a ball lightning,a falling star or a rainbow you can not put a piece of it in a box or just touch it ! but...we can see it all don't we ?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
please do not forget that the stealthfighter and stealthbomber (B-2) are able TO DELAY the bouncing back radarsignal so...the radarstation gets a faulty tracking !

that's what stealth is all about and i think if a stealthplane flies in operational situations it even can release very small uav's that are reflecting a much BIGGER radarsignature than the original stealthplane.

also these unmanned small uav's can fly in ways no other airplane with a pilot can maneuver because the pilot would be knocked off unconsious due to heavy G-forces

old times to compare:
B-36 with 2 parasiteplanes !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join