It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a close look. Doesn't this look familar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Building Demo

The demolition was in China and it involved a 34 story building. Notice how similar those "banana peels" look and are good evidence of explosives?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Doesn't look even close, to me. This building exploded on different levels, pretty much at the same moment. The explosions threw considerable material laterally. The building pancaked, much like the WTC, but the explosions preceding it didn't look similar.

With the WTC buildings, the building collapsed in order, from top to bottom, each story slamming into the one below. There was very little material ejected sideways, until the upper floor collapsed into the lower on, *after* the descent began (and therefore, after any explosion that supposedly started the collapse). Also, as I recall, the second tower didn't even fall flat. The upper stories tumbled down, missing the base of the building. Not quite what you'd expect in an "implosion".

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Of course it looks familiar it`s built with the same steel

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

There is some similarity in the way that material is ejected outward from the building when the explosives detonate. I think what you are saying is quite reasonable. Don't let people talk you out of your common sense.

Here is part one of the re-edit of Rick Siegel's classic 9/11 video "9/11 Eyewitness". Apparently this was actually shown on some channel in LA, probably some public access channel. It's well worth seeing and is relevant to your observations about the demolition in China. You make a good point.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

That was a great video. Most definitely a demolition of the towers.
Here is segment two of 9/11 Eyewitness Hoboken.

Segment 3

No wonder the 9-11 Whitewash Commission did not want to interview the 503 1st responder eyewitnesses nor their 19,000 pages of testimonies.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Anyone who can’t see that the WTC were blown to pieces is either blind, or paid to ignore all the evidences. The question is who did this job and how can we go about finding out?
No one can convince me that airplane fuel brought those Towers down it doesn’t make any sense.
The NIST report has already been proven a lie. So that leave the obvious which is the truth and the truth is NIST did everything in their power to avoid looking into demolition and came out and made a public statement that there were no eyewitness that heard, or saw explosions. We all know that was a lie. NY Times won a law suit under the FOIA where the FBI had suppressed hundreds of eyewitness statements that did go on record stating, Firemen and police officers, first responders and offices workers SAW and HEARD explosions at the WTC before they came down. It is obviously clear that the FBI was trying their best to keep the truth from being heard, or read from the public and with that being said it proves to me that the FBI was covering up what really happened on 911.
Now I will never trust the FBI again, or anything they claim. Once a proven liar, always a liar. Just think most of the OS came from the FBI, including all of their evidences.
Those debunkers who support the OS have never been able to prove the OS is true and the reason is because it lacks science and evidences to support it. A lie has no foundation why bother supporting it, it will only come crashing down in the end, it always does.

new topics

top topics

join