It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Typical Vile Politician

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Congressman Under Fire For Voicemail Message
Stark Responds To Constituent's Criticism Over Vote

SAN FRANCISCO -- U.S. Rep. Pete Stark was under fire for a startling voicemail message that he left for a constituent, NBC11 reported.

The message was a response to the man's criticism of the East Bay Congressman's stand on the Iraqi prison abuse scandal.

Staff Sgt. Dan Dow, who is a member of the National Guard, said he wrote a letter to Stark criticizing the legislator's recent vote against a resolution condemning the abuse of Iraqi prisoners.

"Your no vote on this resolution is a disgrace to the people of this district who have elected you," Dow wrote. "I urge you to stop your contemptuous display of bitter partisanship."

Within an hour of faxing the letter to Stark's office, Dow said there was a message on his cell phone from Stark himself.

"Dan, this is congressman Pete Stark," the message said. "I just got your fax, and you don't know what you're talking about.

"I doubt if you could spell half the words in the letter, and somebody wrote it for you," the message went on. "So I don't pay much attention to it. But I'll call you back later and let you tell me more about why you think you're such a great goddamn hero."

Dow, a law student, said he did write the letter himself.

www.nbc11.com...

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by Colonel]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Congressman Under Fire For Voicemail Message
Stark Responds To Constituent's Criticism Over Vote

SAN FRANCISCO -- U.S. Rep. Pete Stark was under fire for a startling voicemail message that he left for a constituent, NBC11 reported.

The message was a response to the man's criticism of the East Bay Congressman's stand on the Iraqi prison abuse scandal.

Staff Sgt. Dan Dow, who is a member of the National Guard, said he wrote a letter to Stark criticizing the legislator's recent vote against a resolution condemning the abuse of Iraqi prisoners.

"Your no vote on this resolution is a disgrace to the people of this district who have elected you," Dow wrote. "I urge you to stop your contemptuous display of bitter partisanship."

Within an hour of faxing the letter to Stark's office, Dow said there was a message on his cell phone from Stark himself.

"Dan, this is congressman Pete Stark," the message said. "I just got your fax, and you don't know what you're talking about.

"I doubt if you could spell half the words in the letter, and somebody wrote it for you," the message went on. "So I don't pay much attention to it. But I'll call you back later and let you tell me more about why you think you're such a great goddamn hero."

Dow, a law student, said he did write the letter himself.

www.nbc11.com...

People, let this be a lesson to you. Never ask a repugnant to do the right thing. Never ask him to make the decent and good decision. These concepts are alien to him and you will only be rebuked in the most insulting manner possible. THEN, when you challenge him on it, he runs away as you can see here.

I didn't even check to see if he was of the repugnant party but from his uncouth voicemail, I can tell he is one of the cult.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Shows wht you know, you pompus azz!!!

HE'S A DEMOCRAT!!!!

Thus proving that the Korn Kernal never does the research, he just spouts the lies and expects all to believe him because he's "THE KERNAL"!!!

www.salon.com...

You moron.....DAMN that's funny!!!! I'll be laughing at you for a month!!!

Howz that shoe leather taste????

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hate to bust your bubble but, Dow's representative is Bay Area Democrat Pete Stark. Just thought I'd straighten that little detail out.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
See Colonel, they are all filthy filthy politicians, as worse as each other and just trying to get their asses into more power. I just hope that one day some decent people will feel the urge to go into politics one day.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think a retratcion and an apology are in order, but the Kernal isn't man enough for that. And even if he did, I'm sure it would be conditional....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I made a mistake. The guy sounded like a repugnant to me but he was just an assinine democrat. I was a bit to hasty in my judgment. This democrat needs to be straightened out.

And repugnants still suck.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
People, let this be a lesson to you. Never ask a repugnant to do the right thing. Never ask him to make the decent and good decision. These concepts are alien to him and you will only be rebuked in the most insulting manner possible. THEN, when you challenge him on it, he runs away as you can see here.

I didn't even check to see if he was of the repugnant party but from his uncouth voicemail, I can tell he is one of the cult.

Absolute shame that someone 'quoted' you before you had a chance to edit your soapbox diatribe, kernal. You never cease to destroy your own credibility. Too darn funny,,,

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by gordo]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
People, let this be a lesson to you. Never ask a repugnant to do the right thing. Never ask him to make the decent and good decision. These concepts are alien to him and you will only be rebuked in the most insulting manner possible. THEN, when you challenge him on it, he runs away.

This is all true but it wasn't apropo for this thread beingthatthe title has changed. I stand by those words wholeheartedly.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh man this is funny.

Colonel, the reason you are so hated on these boards is because of your name-calling and broad sweeping generalizations & declarations without clearly laying out the facts to back them up.
I really enjoy taking part in and reading good spirited political discussions based upon rationality and fact.

There's nothing wrong with poking the fire to keep it burning, just please stop throwing gas on it! The members here (most of them at least) will respond much more favorably to you. However, I suspect you have no interest in that.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why change the title? Your sources are always right, your always right. Republicans are the only ones whoever do anything wrong? What a joke.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homer Jay
Oh man this is funny.

Colonel, the reason you are so hated on these boards is because of your name-calling and broad sweeping generalizations & declarations

You mean like calling you a Nazi?.......Nazi.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duke_Nukem
Why change the title? Your sources are always right, your always right. Republicans are the only ones whoever do anything wrong? What a joke.

Look, repugnant, I didn't CHECK any sources so therefore there was a chance I could've been wrong and I admitted as much you snivelling repugnant. ANd just like the knuckle-draggin repugnant you people are, you jump on me for the most minor infraction like a pack of wild monkeys!

JUST PAR FOR THE COURSE IN THE MUDPIT!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well, I am surprised he offered an apology, but as I predicted, it was conditional.

He reads like an open book, eh?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Duke_Nukem

Look, repugnant, I didn't CHECK any sources so therefore there was a chance I could've been wrong and I admitted as much you snivelling repugnant. ANd just like the knuckle-draggin repugnant you people are, you jump on me for the most minor infraction like a pack of wild monkeys!

JUST PAR FOR THE COURSE IN THE MUDPIT!

MINOR INFRACTION????? HOLY SHIITE, CHILD!!!

An all out attack on a political party that you continue to lie and fabricate stories about has bitten you in the azz, and you call it a MINOR INFRACTION????

You are the biggest friggin hipocrite, you racist prick!!! And don't give me any crap about name calling after what you say on a daily basis, freak boy....

That Mod status is hanging by a thread, and you are holding the scissors in place to cut it yourself, dufus....

Go ahead...squeeze....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Colonel,
Thank you for proving my point. Your ignorance is equalled only by your lack of class.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So you didn't check any source? You once again assume that all evil must come from Republicans, and that anyone who disagrees with you must also be a Republican. To bad you've had the chance to go back and edit your posts to try and mitigate your blunders.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Before the Kernal edited the title of his topic, it was,

The Typical Vile Repugnant

It contained many "vile" lies and slanderous statements about republicans, all based on the fact that this "California Repugnant" congressman who left the "vile" message on the soldier's answering machine was in fact a rupublican. Problem is, it turned out ....

Sorry, Korn Kernal....had to give it up!!! The truth must be known!!!! DENY KERNAL...err...IGNORANCE!!!!
HE'S A DEMOCRAT!!!!

Now, since the Kernal has "cleaned up his act" so to speak, at least on this post, it will look like some are unduely chastising him and having a good chortle at his expense. But since you now have, as Paul Harvey says, "the REST of the story", the Kernal kissers out there won't be jumping down others throats half cocked after the Kernal changed the post to make himself look good....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Look at you all, jumping about like a bunch of wild monkeys in a cage just because I made this slight error. Yes, I should've checked but, the language of this disgusting politician was so akin to the common dogerel freeper tongue that I didn't think I needed to check. Now, you Nazis just calm down a bit. I know I can drudge up some fresh hell that repugnants have done and are notorious for.....Let's see....

Oh, what's this? Trouble for the Disaster Monkey?

Excerpt:
Bush's approval rating is at an all-time low and fewer than half of Americans now believe invading
Iraq was the right thing to do, according to a Wednesday CBS/New York Whore Times poll.

"Just 32 percent, the lowest number ever, say Iraq was a threat that required immediate military
action a year ago," the poll reported.

"Less than half, 47 percent, now say the United States did the right thing taking military action
in Iraq, the lowest support recorded in CBS News/New York Times polls since the war began."
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040429/pl_nm/bush_poll_dc

Whether it be for pandering, demagoguery or for egregious betrayals of the public interest, repugnants have demonstrated the depths to which today's filth have sunk. Their treason is that they deliberately encourage and exploit the ignorance of the electorate.
These are, as the Colonel calls them, "repugnants."

Oh, and look what I found,

Did Freepers Kill Nick Berg?
Why We're Not Ruling It Out

Here's the scoop:

According to MaxSpeak, Nick Berg's father, Michael Berg, was placed on an "enemies list" at the FreeRepublic web site on March 7th, 2004:

On March 7, 2004 an "enemies list" composed of signatories to an anti-war
petition was posted on the Free Republic website. The introductory and subsequent comments on that list suggest that the purpose of the posting was to encourage people to harrass the individuals on the list and to circulate their names to agencies and individuals that might take action against them.

Nick Berg's father, Michael Berg was on that list and he named Prometheus Methods Tower Service, Inc. as an affiliation. According to his family on March 24, 2004 -- approximately two weeks after publication of the enemies list on the Free Republic website -- Nick Berg was detained by Iraqi police who handed him over to US forces, he was then held until April 6 when he was released, the day after his family had filed a lawsuit in Philadelphia federal court. Nick Berg was not heard from again after April 9.

Now, Michael Berg is already in hot water with the Freepers -- and his comments to the Associated Press, wherein he blames Bush and the right wing for his son's death, aren't going to make them any happier.

Just you wait.
americanpolitics.com...

Like I said, "fresh hell."

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Uh, who cares. Mistake made, mistake corrected.

You #in witchhunters are a #ing joke. What would you Colonel whores do if he wasn't a mod?

I mean damn, get off your own dicks for a spell, have some iced tea, and chill out for God's sake.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Bumpity bump

top topics

<<   2 >>

join