It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money as Debt II Promises Unleashed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is the second in the series of the Money as Debt videos by Paul Grignon. I've only watched it through once and will need to see it again to fully take in all the info as its quite complicated. Worth sticking with though as it gives real insight into how the banking system works today.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

Good videos.

If we do manage to wipe the slate clean we have to remember that the banking system is the key. It needs to be completely changed so that it does not allow "the few" to print unlimited funds and loan it out at interest to "the many". As it stands the whole financial system needs to be demolished and rebuilt.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Bump, I hoped this video would attract more attention, even though its fairly dry the info presented here has a big effect on every one's lives.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Really informative videos, everyone should watch.

Couple of points how did fiat money come into place in America when you have the following in the constitution -

Section 10. No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

Still working my way through the following but for anyone interested in money and contracts worth a read -

freedom-school.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by keldas

Thanks for the reply, if I remember rightly there was efforts to form a central bank before 1913, however they were stopped because of fraud and the inflation caused by the creation of baseless fiat currency.

These threads explain more about the creation of the federal reserve.
Bankers Manifesto
Jekyll Island

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I really don't understand why more ATSers aren't paying attention to this thread.

There is a tremendous amount of great information concerning the US corrupt political and economical systems that we fall victim to!

I urge everyone that watches these videos to spread to family and friends as ignorance will only be overcome with constant exposure.

GREAT JOB OP!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Good videos.

If we do manage to wipe the slate clean we have to remember that the banking system is the key. It needs to be completely changed so that it does not allow "the few" to print unlimited funds and loan it out at interest to "the many". As it stands the whole financial system needs to be demolished and rebuilt.

No truer words ever spoken. It is the Banking System that is the fault. Banks should be localized, owned by depositors, on money backed by precious metals and available on demand. Until these rich elite are hanging from a lamp post, or run out of this country penniless we will still be enslaved by them. It all begins with the Federal Reserve Bank and it's holdings. Follow the money, and arrest everyone found holding the bag. Declare all foreign debt paid in full, by default, and credit cards and the companies that run that scam are banned forever. Money cards will be Gold backed, and good anywhere for anything.
Patriot Act and FISA repealed immediately. DEA/FBI/NSA stripped of their Federal status, and barred from operating inside the united States. IRS closed down and assets seized. Seized monies used to refund social security, all 401Ks, all retirement funds that have been robbed in the past 20 years. Washington D.C. made into a public park, and Servants of the people moved to a central location. A draft of sorts, everyone has to serve a year in public service for free. No salary, minimum staff, and completely transparent, with every penny accounted for. No lawyer allowed to hold public office ever. This, I think, is a good beginning.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is the last bump for this thread, I was hoping it would generate more discussion but maybe it hasn't due to the fact the title is a little benign.

This stuff effects everyone on the globe, you know that money drives so much in this world. The entire banking system today is one of the longer running conspiracies that has been ignored by the MSM completely.

Do yourself a favour and deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Theres some great info in these videos but they are very slow in delivering it. I found them quite boring, unlike the first money as debt video. The music is awful.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

join