It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am A 911 Debunker and I Quit!!! No Evidence to Support Offical Story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The word debunker only has a bad connotation among people in a neighbourhood like this one. It means to get rid of "bunk". Which there's plenty of.

My suspicion from the OP comments and the choice of a comic book avatar, this is one of thousands of high school or college kids who play this site like an interactive videogame. See what outrageous new title subject you can come up with that will get loads of responses. Stars and flags, all sorts of people getting riled up, yelling and screaming at each other.

Then join up under a new ID and start the same process again.

I'm sure I've seen someone else around here who spells "maybe" as "mabey."

If you've got money on this one, you'll collect.

Mike

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Hey mmichael. After a few moments searching I am inclined to guess that you think our Captain America here is the same as THIS Captain America ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am glad you quit. I was the right choice. America can't be lied to anymore, we need truth

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by doodiepants

Well um excuse me but these people YOU refer to had CIA backing......and training and equipment........our governments hands are red with blood and they allowed it to happen and knew everything. They just aren't some fundamentalist group in the desert they have had US backing.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by guardstarr]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by mmiichael

Hey mmichael. After a few moments searching I am inclined to guess that you think our Captain America here is the same as THIS Captain America ?

I was vaguely aware Marvel Comics, to boost sales, have done some gimmick in the comic book continuity where they killed off the Joe Simon/Jack Kirby 1940 Steve Rogers character. He's probably back now.

They kill off Captain America and Bucky every few years, then bring them back somehow. Death is rarely fatal in Marvel Comics.

Mike

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was ignorant but now I can see. I have opened my eyes and walk on the evil that walk this earth. You are with me and I am with you.

Open your eyes and ears. Use your best judgement and the truth will come to those who seek it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by Odessy

Nope just not accepting obviously falase declaration. He claims to have been a debunker totally against the movement yet hasn't ever had a comment along those lines. Sounds to me like he just wants attention and is lying to get a few pats on the back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by Odessy

Nope just not accepting obviously falase declaration. He claims to have been a debunker totally against the movement yet hasn't ever had a comment along those lines.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

In 2001 the internet wasnt like it is today, I was not on computers at that time and was ignorant like most of you were. I believed what I was told. I researched and found the truth.

There is no false declaration and attacking my motives is weak. I tell the truth as it is.

The official story is a load of bull just like billions of other humans on this planet believe. Yes I said BILLIONS.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Congratulations CaptainAmerica2012, welcome aboard into defending the truth!
The more people who do the real research and find the truth the more power we have into pushing the government into doing a real investigation. I too used to believe in the OS fairytale because, I was so brainwashed from getting my information from Fox News and the likes that I decided to go on the internet and I have spent years researching the OS and I can honestly say there is little, to no evidences to support it period. People who still support such false nonsense have never done any real research into 911, or they are just disinformationists and will stop at nothing to keep the truth hidden from you and me.
The only weapons a disinformationist has are insults and lies nothing else.
We all know what happens when we defend a lie, the lie grows bigger and bigger until it explodes and the truth is finally exposed.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
Hi, I am a 911 debunker. I debunk wild 911 theories and used to support the official story many years ago until i researched all aspects of 9/11 before and after. I was supporting a story that was based on lies with no evidence. I do not want the blood of millions on my hands.

I quit.

There is no proof to support the official story that some "cavemen" slipped through the world's most expensive defense system.

I hope that most of you employed to do this and others in the USAF give up. Its going to backfire hard on you. As I am told.

US airport security prior to 9/11 was hardly the 'world's most expensive defense system.' It was a bit of a joke, actually. As was not even having locks on most cockpit doors.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

US airport security prior to 9/11 was hardly the 'world's most expensive defense system.' It was a bit of a joke, actually. As was not even having locks on most cockpit doors.

Please don’t insult our intelligent!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Can I quote that?

M

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is threads popping up the reminded me of of this thread and i found it.

Most people start of as OS belivers but are too lazy to investigate or get siderailed by the fake conspiracy theories that spread false info meant to discredit the movement.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

(Hint: I ain't a perfect angel, at least not in the past!!!)

Wow, Weedwhacker.....you are really pushing it with that one!

LOL...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by impressme

Can I quote that?

M

LMAO!

Say "no," Impressme....say "NO!" LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by absconditussapientia
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

You know the old saying, "winners never quit, and quit-rs never win". What exactly are you quiting, convincing yourself or others about 9/11?

So its about winning and losing then? Goes to show the mentality of 911 deniers.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

I was ignorant but now I can see. I have opened my eyes and walk on the evil that walk this earth. You are with me and I am with you.

Open your eyes and ears. Use your best judgement and the truth will come to those who seek it.

The way you talk, this is more of a religious, faith-based change rather than a logical, scientific change. You have become increasingly emotional over the matter, apparently, and it is making you sound, frankly, like a nutter.

Every time people ask you what changed your views and made you suddenly so anti-reason, you say "Evidence!" "Evidence!" and then you turn around and call everyone else around you evil. I thought you used to be one of those "evil" people?

I don't like this thread at all. It is a disgrace in my opinion, not fitting for ATS.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This and other threads - regardless of their position on the subject - are obvious trolling attempts, and I don't know why the ATS mods don't put a stop to it. I've seen several of these variations on the same theme in the last couple of weeks and the effect is the same: a flame war, and a thinly disguised play for stars and flags. It is pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join