It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am A 911 Debunker and I Quit!!! No Evidence to Support Offical Story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
have those that believe in the official story seen this video??

Google Video Link

...just curious...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I am not really sure if I agree with that however I believe it goes a lot deeper then any of us realize.

Also not really sure what evidence you're talking about. I guess you're referring to the pakistan ISI funding some of the terrorists but then you have to look at the CIA funding the ISI. The muslim terror trail was fictional in my opinion. The firemen saying molten metal flowing down the channel rails or the NIST investigator stating their was no molten metal. What about the 80 cameras at the pentagon and the only release one or two camera angles? Or the other firemen saying it was like bombs going off, or the maintenance worker that said there was an explosion in basement 4.....The convenient passport found in the rubble or the pancake theory put out by the 911 report. The fact 3 buildings all collapsed into their own virtual footprint when in actuality less then 20% of the building was damaged. The Israelis detained that day who worked for MOSAD or the story of Tim Osman. What about the phoenix memo? Or the eye of horus memorial march. What about Rumsfelds Freudian slip about flight 93 being shot out of the sky. it just goes on and on and on. Hopefully those youtube videos start leading to your research but who knows, maybe all of that 'research' is planted which opens up another conspiracy lol

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Now don't go start talkin about hologram planes and stuff!

Stick with NORAD standing down!

Nice to see another open their eyes

Yes, yes, we must control people and how they think. Very good job. Let's keep him in line. All thought MUST be controlled!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I Am A 911 Debunker and I Quit!!! No Evidence to Support Offical Story.

Hi, I am a 911 debunker. I debunk wild 911 theories and used to support the official story many years ago until i researched all aspects of 9/11 before and after. I was supporting a story that was based on lies with no evidence. I do not want the blood of millions on my hands. I quit. There is no proof to support the official story that some "cavemen" slipped through the world's most expensive defense system. I hope that most of you employed to do this and others in the USAF give up. Its going to backfire hard on you. As I am told.

A [snippet of my own life] While watching the idiot tube in Montreal, Verdun air corridor neighborhood, there was a plane that flew that low that day that I was not surprised to see several welfared neighbors come out on their balcony all across the street looking up to see what caused that infernal plane noise. When it was passed, we all shrugged and went back to our beeswax which was probably watching more of that idiot tube[/snippet of my own life ended]

I have yet to hear beside those who claimed that they have seen planes hit the towers, I have yet to seen/hear a person saying... I heard that roaring deafening sound up above and lifted my head... They have all claimed to see the planes hit, yet they never mentioned the deafening roar that a plane makes being so close to the ground beside, I have heard a BANG/CRASH/WHATCHAMACALLIT before one lifted their head to actually see what caused the huge BANG/explosion/fireball... It is always, I saw it! But never, I heard it coming!

Maybe us welfare peeps back in Montreal were up to something then New Yorkers were unaware of or deaf on our balconies back then... a plane flying low emits vibration enough to shakes our dwelling/apartments and a HELL of a noise, enough to get whom ever was not working out on their balcony to look up wondering if that plane was to crash somewhere soon before reaching the airport.

Glad to know Op that you are questioning the official version and that you came to your own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
we need to round up those who r still trying to debunk 9/11 and mass ban the lot. these people are just downright clueless.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iknownothingiswear
we need to round up those who r still trying to debunk 9/11 and mass ban the lot. these people are just downright clueless.

SIGH

No we do not.

People have to come to their conclusion on their own terms. As the old saying goes, you can bring a horse to a water source but you cannot force him to drink. Same goes for people who believes in the silver spooned "official story" of the 9/11 commission board.

I will use my own mother as an example...

I kept telling her that 9/11 was an inside job... she kept replying and I am quoting her own words and bear in mind, she is from montreal/quebec "I refuse to believe that it's own government would do such a thing to it's own people"

But she has no qualm recognizing a fake Bin Laden tape when it comes on the news, her saying "He looks younger and way more healthy then the "OLD" bin Laden" previous tapes...

Every one must come to their own conclusion in their own times, no one can shove one's truth down one somebody's throat saying, it is the truth and gag on it if you do not believe my side of the truth.

The fact is that we might in our lifetime, never the truth of what happened on 9/11 but we can sure damned know the lies we are fed. We as well damned still do not know the truth of that magical bullet who hit Kennedy back in 1963 but as to this day, we are still denied the truth. Maybe our gran, gran children will learn the truth one day but to dismiss or get rid of anyone who cannot see the bigger picture is not an option. Either they see it or they do not, either way, to deny their freedom of speech would be wrong in so many ways even in so many others views who do believe that 9/11 was an inside job, to stifle a voice, just one single voice is a breach of freedom of speech.

They believe it is an inside job, fine, they believe the 9/11 commission, fine, they are stifled for what they believe... Not fine at all. Dis info or not, you can always make fun of people who do not believe the same as you do but to stifle someone's view is not cool at all. That would be no better than Germany regime back in the 40's

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Good for you !

Spread the word.

WHEN you see 'god' coming from the sky...or aliens landing on earth, you bet your sweet butt more of the same.

I could send a holographic Angel to downtown Tehran....and I would be Pied-F'in-Piper......You wanna talk about a trip?

The next 'thing' you see DO NOT BELIEVE IT. It will be miraculous, expect that much.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Good on you my friend

The more people try to spin that official story the more they will come to realize that it has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese.

Glad you decided to pack it in and come to the side of truth and light. I hope more of your breatheren will do the same, and maybe one day when it is all said and done there will be truth and justice to be had.

Today is a good day for you ....much respect

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Here's a flag
And star !

Now to throw some link to not make this a one line post :

www.washingtonpost.com...
Tuesday, October 26, 1999
--------------

"A Learjet carrying professional golfer Payne Stewart and at least four others streaked uncontrolled for thousands of miles across the heart of the country today, its occupants apparently unconscious or already dead, before it plunged nose first and crashed in a field near this north-central South Dakota hamlet

-----------

the Learjet was shadowed by Air Force and Air National Guard jet fighters, whose pilots reported that the aircraft's windows were frosted over, suggesting that it had lost pressurization

----------------
The FAA said air traffic controllers lost radio contact with the plane at 9:44 a.m ., just after they had cleared the twin-engine jet to climb to 39,000 feet northwest of Gainesville, Fla. An FAA spokesman said that air traffic controllers noted "significant changes in altitude" by the plane, but that the aircraft's crew did not respond to repeated radio calls from the ground.

Pentagon officials said the military began its pursuit of the ghostly civilian aircraft at 10:08 a.m"

----------------------------

Fighter planes following lost aircraft - nothing unusual. A routine procedure.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by pai mei]

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
[Mod Edit - ex tags]

[edit on 12/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

really? is it as simple as that? im talking about people who still don't see the big picture after 8 years of evidence and conclusions from various experts building up to the case. im talking about truth. those who still don't see that aren't on a slow learning curve but under a cliff unable to climb. im talking about the truth. stfu about your equal opportunity. apes can wear suits but cant crunch numbers.

911 happened 8 years ago. EIGHT YEARS of exposure to flaws in the official scenario. there are more of these than i can recall from the top of my head. a reasonable person only needed one of them breadcrumbs to follow the trail of lies. the story just doesn't fit. it is questionable from every angle every official report. so the people who still haven't figured it out belong in the same catagory as the ones who still believe oswald shot kennedy. they will never get it unless the official story is changed. it never will. nobodys gonna carry their dumb asses to the looking glass. they're hopelessly stupid and need to stfu to save ats' bandwidth. yes im harsh but so is the nwo. teeth for teeth.

you wanna open a butchershop with a 'vegans welcome' sign? most vegans who enter won't be there to convert. they just come to frown at the meat as with most so called skeptics here. they don't come here with open mind but for a useless arguement which they've already lost without realising it. everyone who still disbelieve 911 truth and other events labelled as 'conspiracy' please join my new thread. i am ready for a mass ignore. do the same to me i don't care. i tire of churning your spew.

go here if you wanna save me time in the future.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
Hi, I am a 911 debunker. I debunk wild 911 theories and used to support the official story many years ago until i researched all aspects of 9/11 before and after. I was supporting a story that was based on lies with no evidence. I do not want the blood of millions on my hands.

I quit.

There is no proof to support the official story that some "cavemen" slipped through the world's most expensive defense system.

I hope that most of you employed to do this and others in the USAF give up. Its going to backfire hard on you. As I am told.

So yeah this kind of thread is just utterly annoying to me. There is lots of evidence. Denying it makes you look like a total ass. Especially when you put in the title of the thread "no evidence" and then in the thread change it to "no proof". If you don't believe a certain aspect lets see your best case, but the OP was free of anything but opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
yes ... there is no evidence proving the official history ... and that is just crazy

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Though it is interesting to see this kind of post I have misgivings about the genuineness of it. You have only had this account for a week. Now, if you were to post this and actually turn out to be someone like swampy or Esdad, I would take it with a little more weight.

I applaud you for what you are saying but to me it almost feels like you are simply a truther that is trying to get something stirred up.

Yes, for those on this site and others and in person that knowingly are lying about the events of that day or are paid to derail, well, I honestly feel that in the end they will realize how much blood is indeed on their hands. I just don't believe they will give a damn because it's not in their nature to give a damn.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I got warned simply because I believe Bin Laden's organization was behind 9/11.

Sorry folks, I don't see the solid evidence backing up the 9/11 "truth" movement. If you ask me.. it seems to consist of a bunch of loop holes and dots that don't connect.

That's just my opinion,

and you have yours. Hence this is a CONSPIRACY THEORY website...

Why isn't the intelligent fella who said the "non believers" should be banned getting warned? Because the moderators on this website LOVE the 9/11 theories..considering it's the only reason this website gets any attention.

Ugh, sick.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iknownothingiswear

I'll be honest, I love your plug in for your thread.

How about you save MY time instead?
and provide SOLID f'n evidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The internet is a funny place, people gather to verbally beat people up. These same people are probably to shy/afraid to even say their name to anyone in real life. So keep screaming through your keyboards while the rest of the world is actually out socializing.

OP congrats on switching sides, its good to see more people realizing the truth.

OH and "I am a 911 debunker, and I quit", doesn't mean it was a paid position, and if it was a paid position, It would likely not be on the same account as the OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
As the OP mentioned, those who are paid or persuaded to be 911 truth debunkers......
You will be placed in the same category as those who commited the actual acts.

It was funny in the beginning to call people who questioned 911 "traitors"
wasnt it?

We will learn what the true definition of a "traitor" is.

And we will witness what happens to these traitors, it will go down in american history as a time of great bloodshed.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by patientobserver

Hi, po & inquisitive persons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Like you say bud, everyone has their opinions. Imho there really is a quick solution to finally end it - How many ways can a building collapse?.

1). Fire.

2). Subsidence.

3). Explosions.

4). Earthquake.

5). Hand of God (forces of nature).

6). Structural failure.

7). Pancake affect.

I think that covers them all, all it needs is the process of elimination, then boom, case closed theory over, for some weird unwritten rules of building collapses sorts of scenarios, people unintentionally seem to think there`s an ever ending list of probable causes, there isn`t, and after what we know to be gospel, i`ve narrowed my list down to two probable causes, just going to check the seismic data again for that day

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join