It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has Begun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Alo ha,
Right now I am downloading a video which describes the contents of the Swine Flu vaccine.
A group of local people were able to find the following-

Contents of the U.S. Vaccine Unveiled

Simian Virus #40 (associated to HIV), LIVE
Yersinia pestis (Black Plague), LIVE
Clostridium difficile (intestinal infections), LIVE
Leishman major (skin rashes) spliced to human DNA, LIVE
Radium
Mercury

Please share this info.
Also, I just got an e mail from a friend in Alaska.
He sent photos (taken today)of a banner type sign
which reads "Mass Dispensing Clinic" with a big yellow arrow.
He said it is on the highway, pointing towards the
Curtis Menard Memorial Sports Complex.
He said they are planning to divert traffic
from each direction into the complex.
Bill

(mod edit- all caps title)

[edit on 8-8-2009 by asala]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

I have preached about avoiding vaccines, specially the H1N1 vaccine, and if you are right, I am horrified, but not surprised.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I have preached about avoiding vaccines, specially the H1N1 vaccine, and if you are right, I am horrified, but not surprised.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Pics or didn´t happen...

You could at least try to make this post more credible. Links for example.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
creepy..well, drive another root, or go in, use the bathroom, and then go out or something... if you object, do it quietly, decreetly, respectfully and privatly one on one.........don't make a scene.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Yes, proof please?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have to apologize for posting twice - my connection kept breaking down and when I came back, I was posted twice.

But, hey, twice means I really mean it!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Alo ha,
I am currently uploading the contents doc. on you tube (3 hours to download). This doc is new.
I will send a link soon.
I have photos of the banner in Alaska in my e mail.
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=36017
There are some photos.
Bill

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I googled Leishman major and looked at some pictures. That is disturbing. Why would they put something like that in there? Is this even real or a hoax?

Maybe that first HIV one is to lower the immune system in order for the skin ailments to show up down the road. Long after the vaccine has been given.

Maybe they are following Revelations in the bible like an instruction manual.

We need boils!! Give em boils!!!

[edit on 8-8-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Meh i know im not going to have the vaccine even if they try make it mandatory. Hell a couple people at our work have just gotten swine flu this week and beeen sent home. I think they've taken tamiflu though. which is still something im not going to take ;-P

I dont trust anyone or anything anymore thanks to ATS. Yes im free to be paranoid and i like it ;-P

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
By the way- That Sports Complex at the end of the road where the signs are holds 5000 people and is 102,000 sq. ft.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgalleria
Alo ha,
I am currently uploading the contents doc. on you tube (3 hours to download). This doc is new.
I will send a link soon.
I have photos of the banner in Alaska in my e mail.
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=36017
There are some photos.
Bill

I'm sorry but that sign looks like something "home made in the garage" kind of sign!

Please don't take this the wrong way now! I'm also worried about the adjuvants & the ingredients of the vaccine - but this look a bit amateurish if you know what I mean?

Peace!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
For your information, these pictures were taken Friday, August 7th, at 12:19 PM in Wasilla, Alaska, at the intersection of the Parks Highway, and Mack Drive/ Church Road. Fresh isn't it?

The location that it's pointing at? Oh that is just the Wasilla Sports Complex. The one that Sarah Palin had built. Now it's the Curtis Menard Memorial Sports Complex.

It is the ONLY thing on that road, because the road terminates at it.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Alo ha,
The video on the document is here-
www.youtube.com...
Bill

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Alo ha,
Quote from friend in Alaska-

At MIDNIGHT, tonight, they will divert ALL Parks Highway NORTH and SOUTHBOUND traffic through the Wasilla Sports Complex.

I took these pictures 12 minutes ago. It's at the entrance to the Wasilla Sports COmplex, at the intersection of Parks Highway and Mack Road/ Church Road.

Too many people I personally know will be issuing their own injections.

"You want to inject what there buddy? Ah...let me inject a lead slug between your eyes!"

No injections for me. I just barely survived the Swine flu. I have been reading my posts from the past 3 days. 105 degree fever made for some gut busting funny posts here.

This is no laughing matter when I saw this!!!

I just about sh_t my pants when I drove past this!

I had to stop and get a picture!!

DAMN.

AlaskaStar

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
1: mass dispension doesn't mean vaccination. Could be something else

2: an independent group? who''s the group answering the questions in your you-tube vid?

3: don't expect a good response to this without something a bit more concrete than a vague sign, more vague video and an email that has no bearing either.

sorry. feels bunk.

Now at midnight when people are re-routed and vaccines are being administered, bring the proof.

b

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

A video of a clock? That's it? My, what riveting evidence. Why couldn't you just video the document itself, so folks could judge if it looked legitimate?

A flimsy sign, and a ridiculous list of vaccine ingredients. You'll need more than that. This is either a lame hoax, or a sad attempt to garner "stars" or whatever you try to get here.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I agree with the other posters here.

This smells like a Hoax, and might I add a very poorly made one.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Link to Exercise Information Here

It could be a hoax, or it could be a Mass Dispensing Exercise. Alaska is very well prepared in this regard and holds exercises on mass dispensing and vaccination all the time.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You know OP, the best way to help prove your claim is to scan and post the actual document that you had received in the mail with all that information on it. Must have had some kind of letter head or return address from where it originated no?

<<   2 >>

join