It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouch! Early flu shot season comes with 3 jabs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Get ready people because this fall you are going to required three vaccines to fight the flu, one for seasonal flu and two for swine flu

As early as this month the seasonal flu vaccine will become available while the firs and second phase of swine will be available later on.

ATLANTA (AP) — Get ready to roll up your sleeve three times for flu shots this fall. That's right, three times. This year's flu season is shaping up to be a very different one. Most people will need one shot for the regular seasonal flu and probably two others to protect against the new swine flu.

Experts suggest you get that first shot as early as this month — if you can find it.

"We'd like to get to Job 1 and get most of it done," said Dr. William Schaffner, a Vanderbilt University flu expert, referring to seasonal flu vaccinations.

"Get it done before we start to tackle Job 2," the more complex task of swine flu vaccinations, he added.

www.mediacomtoday.com...

Yeap, I wonder what can three vaccines will do to some people this season.

But is all good and for our safety.

Those five companies — including one that makes a nasal spray version of flu vaccine — are the same ones making the new swine flu vaccine. They are on track to start delivering the first batches of that in September, but the bulk of it isn't expected until late October or November, health officials say.

And as usual the profits will be flowing once they get this vaccines into the population.

Officials want to get as many people as possible vaccinated against both forms of flu, but a lot of that depends on consumers and how many trips they'll be willing to make to get shots.

The big pharma is even considering a combined flu vaccine in the future to cover swine and seasonal flu.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Star, and flag...

Great Post.

1....................2..........................3 POW POW POW, Your out for the count.

I'm thinking the 3rd shot is the charm, and I really hope people don't get the any of them.

They are trying to kill us.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Is actually funny that is going to required people to be subjected to three vaccinations.

For some reason people will got for the seasonal flu but two of swine flu will prove to be to much for some.

I believe that until the vaccine is "mandatory" people will just skip the swine flu for now.

I am glad that is not mandatory yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It seems somewhere I heard that when they execute a criminal using lethal injection, it requires three shots...

Coincidence? Maybe.

Ironic? DEFINITELY!

The(shot-free)Redneck

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't think they'll EVER make it mandetory as such. TO BLATANT.

The scenerio will involve MAJOR fear. They are going to scare people so badly they'll gladly except it.

This to me means at some point soon, they'll(yes they) will release an 'ickier' strain, that will be bad.

No matter what their weapon will be fear. The end goal will be people enforcing themselves.

When they have the masses onboard to self police, and most get vaccinated, it'll be easy to have 'quarantine' areas. Possibly the vaccinated will have shiny wrist bracelets.

Without a wrist bracelet you won't be able to pass city, state, and other boundery line checkpoints.

The masses will applaud this with complete approval through fear.

Here's a link you might like:The PTB/Elite are now saying your baby, or children are causing global warming....population control.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't understand why two shots of swine flu will be needed within three weeks of each other.

Is this because they are just testing still, or is something else behind the two vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'll absolutely believe the three shots are injecting different strains of killer stuff in different areas.

My scenerio goes like this:

Shot one sets the ground work to open your immune system to excepting the stuff in the second shot.
Shot one will cause sickness in many to scare people to start shot one who've decided to wait. Scare the masses.

Shot two can be a multitude of different concoctions. Some with no effect other than to protect; these would be given out to age groups, and demographics based on future slave population needed for servitude. The rest of batch two will have different killer viruses; all with different kill speeds, and time releases. Shot two will also introduce fast sickness as to scare other people to start shot one in the process; scare the masses.

Shot three is designed again with different concoctions. Some will result as in 1976 with instant death, and illness leading to death. For the remainder of people, and the majority shot three will help foster, and finish the 'incubation' of shots one, and two.

I'm of the opinion that by december 15% kill rate, February another 10%, and by April another 5%.

The numbers decrease because they need to scare people into taking the shot. RIP people.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Two shots means more profit for the maker of the vaccine. I really dont see a reason why they would have to shoot you up twice, I think its soley for profit. That is sick! Drug companies and the government and the media getting you all hyped up, scared so you take 2 shots and make them rich!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
With all the people out of work and loss of health insurance where is the proffit ?
Many countries have nationalized health care. Is the proffit from the governments ?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Fortunately for me. since I am under the medical care of the VA system, I am asked if I had a flu shot. If I say no, then they direct me to a nurse who will administor the shot. But, if I say, yes. they will ask me where and when I got the flu shot and I tell them I got it at the county health department on such and such a date. This satisfies them. This last winter I decided to get the flu shot for real, because I have 3 grandchildren, plus some other kids living with me. You know, kids come home from school and bring all sorts of stuff with them. I thought it might help me out. NOT. I was sick for over 4 months! Constant respiratory difficulties, lower back pains, malaise. No. I will take my chances this year. Gawd what an awful season it was for me. I would rather just get the flu and die or get over it in a few days, than put up with what I had last winter and into the spring. Edited for clarification. Not saying I am fortunate to be under medical care of the VA system. But it is all I can afford.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kyred]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

If the country has nationilized health care then yes, the gov will pay for it. I dont know how much a flu shot costs, never got one, but Ive seen news reports for around 15 to 25 bucks for the regular flu shot in past years. You dont think a hyped up public will be lined up around the block to get shots? Trust me, people will pay, I dont think the use of unemployment is valid here.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You're right, they won't make these three flu shots mandatory because the sheeple are already fighting over who gets first dibs, lol.

They are going to be so busy just trying to innoculate the millions and millions of people who are hanging on their every word, they won't bother with the few of us who aren't willing to roll up our sleeve.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm glad you agree, but they will 'bother with us'. It will be in the form of quarantine; enforced through military lines of demarcation.

The goal is close at hand, the masses will flock to the vaccine, and to reward those very same sheeple, they'll give them a 'sense' of power.

I'm sure they'll be given an 'indentifier' of some sort; very likely a RFID bracelet. POWER always trumps people. Power accomplishes a lot, and one thing it does is makes people feel 'special'.

So, think through the fact, or the reality of not being able to move as freely; should you resist the vaccine.

The coming vaccine is like any other commercial product; They've got to sell the idea, and in order to do that they need a good 'pitch'.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Right now they are going by how much people will get vaccinated during the peak season.

If not enough people is lining up to get their three shots, then we may see the big pharma hidden agenda while lobbying for mandatory shots.

join