It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shades of Nibiru! Three Suns?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think i have a more realistic pic of "Niburu" or some such thing!
This photo was taking on my phone (yes i know how poor that means it is) at the end of last year on the west coast of India at Varkala. As you can tell from the image the sun itself was incredibly bright, too bright to look at with the naked eye, but i wanted to take a snap of it dipping into the sea! Was surprised at what the image actually showed... can send the raw image to anyone who wants it, no problem.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/761ea2b3e8fe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
And when using hooks, surely there are dumb fish catching it.

First time we are 100% on the same page

But someone has to create posts that draw the crowds so the bills get paid

Yet the request for ideas in the OP is valid and came from NASA... not me.
They said 'other explanation'

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools.but it was supposed to be visible this year to everyone by naked eye) was coming through the constellation of Orion which is generally of the consensus of believers

What people are seeing in the area of Orion is Betelgeuse supernova. That star is flaring up and may go supernova at any time. I bet many will say "OH That is Nibiru... Here it is the reddish one upper left

Betelgeuse, in Orion (the bright red giant in the upper left) is shrinking and astromomers think that we may get to see a supernova soon. Of course, being 520 or so light yrs away, this event might be long over. I love this bit about the night sky: looking at it is the same as looking into the past.

www.flickr.com...

Our sun (tiny spec) compared to Betelgeuse... this will be one heck of a bang when this one blows

Just keep watching Orion

[edit on 5-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i believe it is some camera trick but one thing does have me stumped..the height from the brightest sun to the sun on its immediate left versus the height from the middle sun to the faintest...the far left (faintest) sun to the middle sun seems higher and also further away from the middle sun than the middle sun versus the brightest sun..it seems to me like all three suns would be the same distance, spaced apart, and climbing height if i suppose an amatuer were doing trick photography, but still that faintest sun seems out of place, maybe its just my eyes

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Eh....nevermind, it won't matter anyways.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I noticed that also, the clouds in front of each sun are different, at least the main 2 suns.

Thats what makes it less likely IMO to be a sun dog. However, it could be a atmospheric reflection.

Very very strange NASA can't explain it. Keep us posted Zorgon, this is interesting.
Thigns are changing all over, weather patterns, atmosphere, planet rotations and temperatures. I used to say 2012 is a complete hoax but as more and more time progresses I start to believe there may be something to it..

Awesome find Zorgon, like usual.
S & F :
:

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by zorgon

"Our sun (tiny spec) compared to Betelgeuse... this will be one heck of a bang when this one blows "

Ever seen the movie Knowing starring Nicholas Cage.

Betelgeuse going supernova is what 2012 is all about...

It's odd our ancestors came from that constellation, and now that will be what wipes us out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
It's odd our ancestors came from that constellation, and now that will be what wipes us out.

BeatleJuice is 540 LIGHT YEARS away... I'm not to concerned

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I find it funny that a side discussion about Phage and whether or not the user is a male or female happened on page three and simply fizzled out and Phage never came in

Switching gears to the post,

OP love the original pic. I agree with that fox who knows how to walk. I hope that they submit that idea of reflections in.

I would get a nice chuckle if NASA did choose that as their official answer. Doubt they would give credence to ATS...

Reporter: "So how did you guys come up with this explanation?"

NASA: "Oh, you know, a member of an online Conspiracy web site schooled us at our own game...:

THAT'D be the day

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sure only 540 light years.

But you know, if one person, just one person says betelgeuse three times they may think he's really sick and they won't pay any attention. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't pay attention to either of them. And if three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in sayin' betelgeuse three times and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in sayin' betelgeuse three times and walking out. And friends they may think it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the Betelguese Supernova Movement, and all you got to do to join is say it the next time it come's around on the guitar.

Here it comes...

(Arlo did it. Not me.)

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon... if Betelgeuse going supernova is a recent development... and if the Egyptian Giza pyramids are aligned to Orion's belt... then there may be something located near the pyramids, at the location represented by the position of Betelgeuse. And it may be important, at this time of Betelgeuse supernova. 'As above... seek below'.
Just wondering...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
And that's what it is , the Betelguese Supernova Movement, and all you got to do to join is say it the next time it come's around on the guitar.

Sounds good

Now pass the brandy... you've had enough

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
okay if this has been said already than i apologize in advance but the above picture with the star thats said to go supernova could one theorize that that star or any other one would have that effect in a camera? that the star showed up and that light was being seen and couldnt been seen after because it had passed? i hope im making sense...and great thread ill be keeping my eye out on this one. S + F my friend

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Remy is mine.
All mine I say.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Look at the first picture. See the hazy fog / clouds near the water's surface? What's happening is that the sun's light is reflecting off the water, and projected onto the clouds. Some of the light is reflected off the clouds back to the water, and so on and so forth, each time causing a fainter image on the clouds.

While I don't claim to know what this is or how it happened, I beg to differ with the multiple glass theory and in particular with the reflection theory quoted above.

First the glass thing ... Why is everything else in the photo not duplicated?

Multiple exposures? ... Again - how can multiple exposures produce no anomalies in the rest of the photo? (ya ya ... a tripod could have been used - but then, the sun doesn't move sideways remember.)

Reflections? ... I'm not sure how reflections would manifest in that pattern if one considers the position of the viewer (camera) in relation to the sun. Reflections would by in a more vertical pattern ... no? Yes, I know mirages do skew light ... but they generally do so in a wavy manner and might cause the original object to "dance" about - but such clear and seemingly static mirror images?

As I said - I don't know what caused this ... so am also still on the fence somewhat

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Its a Hoax people, if it was true , every amature astronomer would be talking their heads off about this.....you cannot hide something as big as Jupiter from the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

originally posted by Larryman
Zorgon... if Betelgeuse going supernova is a recent development... and if the Egyptian Giza pyramids are aligned to Orion's belt... then there may be something located near the pyramids, at the location represented by the position of Betelgeuse. And it may be important, at this time of Betelgeuse supernova. 'As above... seek below'. Just wondering...

Zorgon what do you think of this statement? I think it may raise some good questions.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You know, i've always been skeptical of our own star being a Binary system, but then again, who knows ... what DO we really know? science is always changing their mind ... despite their claim what they know is gospel.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psyagra
First the glass thing ... Why is everything else in the photo not duplicated?

Because the Sun is much brighter than anything else. Everything is duplicated (and triplicated and more, actually), it's all there but very faint. I'd do a test if I could see the Sunset from my window. At an angle of 45° + and very close to the window I feel confident the result would be similar.

Other explanation (internal reflections, multiple exposures) can't be seen with the naked eye.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
The fact that NASA was stumped over this effect is terrifying to say the least, especially as they knew that the image was taken through window!

It is naive to believe NASA is stumped by such an easy problem. The idea to ask the question as if it was unsolved is purely educational. Better to let people discover the solution themselves than give the answer. Every teacher knows that.

[edit on 2009-8-6 by nablator]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join