It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Cryptids - The Other Humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Hi Phlynx,
sorry but a bit of a let-down

Video is extremely pixelated and said Gnome only makes an appearance for a few seconds anyhow.
Not the best 'Big foot' photos, a tree stump, a jogger in the fog- about the only one I found a little convincing was the photo from the snowy mountain top. The rest- No Cigar.

Hats-off for trying though!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
If you don't believe what I am saying right now, I really don't care, but the bigfoot footage is a hoax by a distant cousin of mine. I didn't say that earlier because I didn't see the need to, because I thought alot of people thought it was a hoax too. They are "relatives" on my step grandmas side.

Yeah, ok. You are too proud to admit defeat so say that you have some relatives in the know. Sure ya do!

Footage is real, deal with it.

I pity your ignorance

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Have you personally verified this in some way, or is this just family legend/hearsay?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

thank you for teaching me something today!!
At least you have reached someone

Although a havent searched previous threads on Bigfoot here on ATS; I find your observation detailed. Although I've never seen the Patterson footage that clear, I've also never noticed the breasts!
Those fore-arms are quite convincing also!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

It's my step grandmas cousin who did it, it was made out of horse hair from what she says. All I have is her to go but because I've never met them...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am native american, and i have grown up hearing tales of bigfoot and hoofman (a malelovent humanoid with goat like hooves) and all the stories have one thing in common. BIGFOOT IS PART SPIRIT!!!!!! combine that interesting tidbit with the fact that many searches for him have come up dry, it actually makes sense.

also on hoofman, he was basically a supernatural being able to run at speeds of 60-70 mph, was carnivorous, in some stories ate people. one of my friends claim to have been attacked by him, and her story is the freakiest i've heard, as she had the burns to prove it. so ya, really scary.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by LocoHombre]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Not on math or science or tv...

What's wrong with Math or Science or TV?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You cant even catch fugitives who are wearing jeans and a tshirt in the forest,obviously prepared humanoids could remain hidden if they chose to do so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join