It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Well I'd say that was some vindication are we back to no one can de bunk this document?

Yeah, is true. Obama was born in Kenya...well..you got them....good for you..

Now.. what are you going to do eh?
what are your plans..all that complaining and speculation and no plans..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With

Wait for the court to decide on the motion requesting this BC be validated, as any rational person would do. Unless someone's in Kenya and wants to go look for it and verify it themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
post#1: this BC is real
post#2: YOU F**ING RACIST !!
post#3: lolll kenya wasnt a republic until december 1964

rince.
repeat.

good job everyone, i'm out of here

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Well I'd say that was some vindication are we back to no one can de bunk this document?

Not at this point, we just don't know, and I will be happy to see what comes of it, either way.

Or he finally shows us the one he keeps hidden.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

with how fast the thread was going and everything involved,it really just hit me what this could mean.It's huge and scary could he really be forced out?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Wait for the court to decide on the motion requesting this BC be validated, as any rational person would do. Unless someone's in Kenya and wants to go look for it and verify it themselves.

So...Let me get this straight...You want the courts to decide...??

The Corrupt courts? the judges that were chosen by the government itself??
Do you actually think the court will be fair, do you actually think the court is FOR the people?

-- You people do not make sense--

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I was speaking provincially as in this site were back to Square 1.No evidence that this is false.I hope the courts are transparent on this .I have still not heard it reported on MSM
edit to add second paragraph

[edit on 3-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Wishful thinking ?

This thread is supposed to 'ignite' the anti-Obamists and result in further publicity for the Orly creature ?

sigh

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Was the lawyer who was mentioned many times in this thread even a real lawyer or person. Did anyone who was defending her existence ever bother to check? Does anyone know if she really exists?

Seeing as how she filed a court case, it's safe to say she exists. Non-existent people can't file court cases, especially not several cases with multiple motions in each case. Then there's also all the other Obama BC threads where it's been gone over repeatedly that she does in fact exist.

Amazing how people will defend something like that without ever really confirming it's authenticity. Were there any real forgery experts here? Or any digital image experts?

Amazing how people will slander something without ever confirming it's forgery.

This whole thread just reaffirms my belief (my humble opinion) that there is a huge racial component to this movement, especially in this forum.

Yet you seem to be one of the few who repeatedly tries to bring race into it when everyone else is discussing whether the document is real or not and trying to verify aspects of it as either real or forged. The only racial component is the one you keep bringing up. Perhaps if you quit bringing it up, you won't see it anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The lawyer's name isn't "Ortiz" as it was told to me a few times in this thread. It is: Orly Taitz

Whats the connection between the lawyer and this doc we're looking at?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How come is always the Right-wing racist that make the most ridiculous claims...??

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Please folks... this is a huge thread that grew fast, and continues to grow quickly.

Please refrain from posting non-relevant comments and simplistic 1-liners... it will greatly help those who are using this thread to ascertain all angles of the issue.

Thank you.

Why was it *HOAXED* in the first place when the reasons you used were debunked here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
So the current concensus is that this "attorney" is an absolute fruit loop of undetermined foreign origin who is trying to peddle a clearly forged document.

Sound about right?

Clearly forged? Not so much.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

How come is always the Right-wing racist that make the most ridiculous claims...??

Your post does nothing for contributing to the content of this thread. You circumvented the one liner. What do you consider racist? An excuse by those who can not think for themselves? Someone who raises legitimate questions about the commander of a country? You are the only one bringing labels and race into it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So from the post that got this subject called 'probable hoax', we have these issues left to deal with. Either verify or debunk. The poster claimed -

- Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.
- Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa
- it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.
[edit on 8/3/2009 by FlyersFan]

ALL of those points copied and pasted from the DUmster were dealt with here:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Okay for all the people that think this is a forgery, offer some new evidence that supports your position.

I would like to know if this is a real document or a fake document. At this point I think the only way to tell is to a) Submit the document in the picture for expert analysis b) go to Kenya and hope they let you look in the Registry of Birth and verify the numbers on the document in question.

So far everything that has been put forth to debunk it has failed to do so. With exception to the Name of the registrar which is very possible that a person named E.F. Lavendar did actually exist and did hold the position. The village name is correctly spelled, along with Obama's fathers age. The date that this copy was issued also fits right in with the time line of His parents divorce.

The number at the top of document, could be coincidence. But the proof is sitting in that book in Kenya.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
The lawyer's name isn't "Ortiz" as it was told to me a few times in this thread. It is: Orly Taitz

Whats the connection between the lawyer and this doc we're looking at?

Ortiz is the lawyer involved in a California court case that seeks to determine Obama's eligibility. She submitted a copy of the document over the weekend, asking the court to determine its authenticity, because if it's real...well, game over.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's a hoax, then it's not a hoax. What baloney. I'm done with this thread.

Nothing more than a race rally, sickening.

link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Man I was looking for that post to ask the same thing you just asked, and It took to long so I looked up my own stuff, took 10 minutes.I liked your version better. good work.a star for you.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

If this BC is real and he was indeed born in Kenya, then he isn't legally holding office so yeah he could be forced out.

reply to post by Next_Heap_With

I trust the courts much more than I trust blogs. And yes, I do want the courts to decide. It's their job to be impartial, which is something that neither side is really capable of being, and to follow the law. For the most part, they do a good job of going by the law and not their emotions. I've been saying since this whole mess got started last year that the courts should decide on it one way or the other. The motion that was filed is requesting that the document be verified. That is something that needs to be done before anything else happens with it.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join