It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC CAN Plaintiffs Take City to Court

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by jthomas

I really don’t care how you feel as the word for someone like you is "skell"

You sound like a dirty lawyer trying to get his guilty client off on a technicality.

I have to say you and all the other boot lickers like you are disgusting human beings.

WOW, I thought you were better than that, SamHouston. ( I have been banned for saying less on ATS)

You can come here all day and make your cowardly little comments but it will not change anything, we will keep moving forward until we are all gone.

The only pipe dream here is your foolish assumption that we would forget our Brothers, Sisters and fellow New Yorkers over the comments of a spoiled little brat.

I admire your conviction ( a little) but if you are so zealous in your endeavors wouldn't you be wise to get the full picture. Understand all the information.

That is what I would do while in my 9 years of law enforcement.

Were you really a cop?

I mean it is easy to see the deception here , and I do mean from the 9/11 truth camp.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by jprophet420

How fascinating that no one interfered with them yet they screwed up and didn't even know how to do a petition or WHO to submit it to.

Whom did they submit it to originally? Its submitted to the proper authorities in the links here.

I've already given you this link: 911links.webs.com...

Right, and you failed to cite what law states that the federal government is the only organization may investigate the attacks of 911. You failed to cite the proper organization to send it to. How can you know the answer is wrong if you don't know the correct answer?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I hope they are able to get this passed.I fully expect our resident debunkers to begin to attack the families and survivors there are many who make little snide remarks about the first responders as well so I do think the term "Skell" fits the debunkers perfectly.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted by mike dangerously
I hope they are able to get this passed.I fully expect our resident debunkers to begin to attack the families and survivors there are many who make little snide remarks about the first responders as well so I do think the term "Skell" fits the debunkers perfectly.

Won't be long now and the duhbunkers and pseudoskeptics will be calling the WTC survivors and 1st responders and victims' families a bunch of terrorists for seeking a real investigation into 9-11 via a petition ballot drive.

It is really hard to imagine that we have such despicable anti-justice people in America of all places.

If anybody on this earth deserves a real investigation into 9-11, it is the residents of New York who lived with the reality of the destroyed WTC and the reality of failing health due to the toxic invironment every day.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by mike dangerously

Won't be long now and the duhbunkers and pseudoskeptics will be calling the WTC survivors and 1st responders and victims' families a bunch of terrorists for seeking a real investigation into 9-11 via a petition ballot drive.

It is really hard to imagine that we have such despicable anti-justice people in America of all places.

If anybody on this earth deserves a real investigation into 9-11, it is the residents of New York who lived with the reality of the destroyed WTC and the reality of failing health due to the toxic invironment every day.

That has always bothered me about the EPA's involvement in the clean up after 9-11 they knew for a fact about all the asbestos in those towers and yet they said the dust was harmless if I did not know any better I would say they wanted to see what the long term effects were going to be from prolonged exposure.Spreston,they will simply accuse them of being "con artists " and claim that they are dishonoring their loved ones memories just like they tired to do with The Jersey Girls.

[edit on 023131p://3926 by mike dangerously]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yes the 9-11 perp stooges seem awfully quick to attack the victims of a criminal attack on America just because the victims' families and survivors and 1st rtesponders want a thorough investigation.

The duhbunkers do not have too much faith in the justness of their own beliefs.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yes the 9-11 perp stooges seem awfully quick to attack the victims of a criminal attack on America just because the victims' families and survivors and 1st rtesponders want a thorough investigation.

How silly of you. Can't you read?

You should be demanding the heads of the "victims' families" attorneys for not doing their due diligence.

But then you are a 9/11 Denier.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

What is a 911 denier?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You should be demanding the heads of the "victims' families" attorneys for not doing their due diligence.

Due diligence is a process of acquiring objective and reliable information, generally on a person or a company, prior to a specific event or decision. It is usually a systematic research effort, which is used to gather the critical facts and descriptive information which are most relevant to the making of an informed decision on a matter of importance.

Again, when Silverstein hired his attorney, they failed to recognise the case law in the first round of litigation. They failed @ due diligence also. And then they came back and won the second time. So if you are using the logic that you fail at due diligence once you should be fired, it becomes obvious that you have absolutely no clue about how our legal system works.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by jthomas

What is a 911 denier?

One who claims to be a 9/11 Truther.

I note that you asked "what is..." rather than "who is..." Yes, it is true that 9/11 Denial has crossed species, unfortunately. Now there's even Chimps for 9/11 Truth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b9c55795e06.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Due diligence is a process of acquiring objective and reliable information, generally on a person or a company, prior to a specific event or decision. It is usually a systematic research effort, which is used to gather the critical facts and descriptive information which are most relevant to the making of an informed decision on a matter of importance.

Again, when Silverstein hired his attorney, they failed to recognise the case law in the first round of litigation. They failed @ due diligence also. And then they came back and won the second time. So if you are using the logic that you fail at due diligence once you should be fired, it becomes obvious that you have absolutely no clue about how our legal system works.

Sigh....

Due diligence is a term also used outside the legal system as I am using it. There is no comparison between a legal case to clarify an insurance policy claim and the rules one is supposed to follow in gathering signatures.

NYCCAN failed to understand, apply, and follow the rules resulting in the submission of invalid signatures.

In other words they failed to take "the care that a reasonable person exercises under the circumstances to avoid harm to other persons or their property," i.e. NYCCAN did not follow the rules or procedures for collecting valid signatures, misrepresented who could qualify to sit on a commission, and took donations to finance said purpose.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b9c55795e06.jpg[/atsimg]

What is a 911 denier?

I note that you asked "what is..." rather than "who is..." Yes, it is true that 9/11 Denial has crossed species, unfortunately. Now there's even Chimps for 9/11 Truth.

The Family Steering Committee (FSC) is an independent, nonpartisan group of individuals who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The FSC is not affiliated with any other group, nor does it receive financial oother support from any organization or individual.

www.911independentcommission.org...

Why don’t you shove your monkey in their faces! Your behavior is despicable.
So now, it has drivel down to people asking and looking for the truth and you insult them as to call them “crossed species”. I actually feel bad for you, I really do!

[edit on 6-8-2009 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Why don’t you shove your monkey in their faces! Your behavior is despicable.
So now, it has drivel down to people asking and looking for the truth and you insult them as to call them “crossed species”. I actually feel bad for you, I really do!

Your false claim is duly noted. The extent to which 9/11 Deniers have to misrepresent the facts is truly amazing.

I answered the question, "What is a 9/11 denier?".

You can apologize to me for claiming I said anything about the victims and families of victims being anything remotely like you 9/11 Deniers.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Due diligence is a term also used outside the legal system as I am using it.

So, you are using a legal term out of context in a thread about a court case and correcting me? Give me a break man. I don't care if you misuse words or not, all I can do is debate what you post. If you can post an in context message thats groovy. In response to your poorly corrected semantics, I don't really care if you feel its a failure, heres why: You haven't posted any other court cases that have won or failed relative to this. You haven't posted any case law relative to this. You haven't posted anything at all except your opinion.

Your opinion is noted. It is also noted that you opinion is not backed by any case law, expert, evidence, or experience.

And I value your opinion as such good sir.

Regards ~ jp

[edit on 6-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

What is a 911 denier?

Your false claim is duly noted.

What false claim?

The extent to which 9/11 Deniers have to misrepresent the facts is truly amazing.

Who has misrepresent the facts, any facts?

You can apologize to me for claiming I said anything about the victims and families of victims being anything remotely like you 9/11 Deniers.

Yes you did this was your statement ”Denial has crossed species, unfortunately”.

You sir, are accusing everyone who is seeking the truth of being a “crossed species” period. You owe everyone an apologize including the victims who are seeking the truth that have made it clear they don’t believe in your OS fairytales.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

What false claim?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by jthomas

I really don’t care how you feel as the word for someone like you is "skell"

You sound like a dirty lawyer trying to get his guilty client off on a technicality.

I have to say you and all the other boot lickers like you are disgusting human beings.
You can come here all day and make your cowardly little comments but it will not change anything, we will keep moving forward until we are all gone.

The only pipe dream here is your foolish assumption that we would forget our Brothers, Sisters and fellow New Yorkers over the comments of a spoiled little brat.

We, the undersigned Families, First Responders and Survivors of September 11 raise our voice with those from across our country and around the world in support of NYC CAN and the establishment of an independent, impartial subpoena powered investigation into the events surrounding the September 11 attacks on our nation.

We believe a new investigation is our only path forward to the answers and accountability every American deserves and our only path back to the moral high ground upon which our great nation was built.

We unite with NYC CAN and the citizens of the City of New York in support of an unbiased nonpolitical rendering of evidence and fact wherever they may lead and ask every American and every concerned citizen of the world, in defense of our nation and in defense of freedom, to join with us today.

source

posted by XXXN3O

You started a thread that displayed everything that SPreston and _BoneZ_ pointed out.

posted by CameronFox

I pointed out that the NYCCAN petition failed,and failed in a major way. Is that a crime?

It seems the 'cheerleaders' for the 9-11 perps were wrong yet again, and there were enough valid petitioners for the NYC CAN petition for an investigation into 9-11.

So let the NY people decide at the ballot box, and for heaven's sake keep the corrupt Federales out of it.

September 10, 2009

New York – In a last minute decision, lawyers for the City of New York have conceded that the New York City Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), a group comprising 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, indeed did submit over 30,000 valid signatures to put the referendum for a new 9/11 investigation before the voters of New York City this November.

source

Representatives for NYC CAN, 9/11 family member Manny Badillo and Executive Director Ted Walter, arrived at the Board of Elections on the morning of Wednesday, September 9, to assist the court-appointed referee in commencing a line-by-line review of the disputed signatures, only to learn the referee's review had been called off due to a last minute concession by the City. Mr. Badillo immediately got on the phone to inform others of the news.

"The City conceded we have 30,000 valid signatures. Big victory."

The City's concession comes as a result of the immense effort put forth by 50+ volunteers who gave more than 1,000 hours over a two week period from August 10 to August 25 to identify a total of 7,166 signatures that were wrongly invalidated by the NYC City Clerk and Board of Elections. On August 27, NYC CAN filed the 631-page Bill of Particulars cataloguing each of the 7,166 signatures it contended were in fact valid. NYC CAN submitted another 28,000 signatures on September 4 to guarantee the referendum will go on the ballot if they win the court case, bringing the total signatures submitted to 80,000.

source

NYC CAN must deliver its memorandum of law in response to the City's motion for summary judgment by Monday, September 21. The City will be given an opportunity to reply before the referee's decision is made on Monday, September 28. Fast-track appeals will likely follow no matter who wins. A final decision will have to be made by September 30.

If the referendum passes in November, it would lead to the creation of a local, independent commission with subpoena power that would be tasked with comprehensively reinvestigating the attacks.

source

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think that those who, in the face of many problems and unanswered questions, work dilligencly to support and uphold the OCT (official conspiracy theory), who stand guard for the lie, are a digrace.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I think that those who, in the face of many problems and unanswered questions, work dilligencly to support and uphold the OCT (official conspiracy theory), who stand guard for the lie, are a digrace.

There is no "OCT" for anyone to support. There is only the massive evidence from thousands of sources that 9/11 "Truthers" cannot - and will not - refute.

9/11 "Truthers" hiding behind the canard of an "OCT" is what is truly disgraceful. Either refute the evidence or apologize to the American people.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You just don't know when to quit do you? You've lost.

SOUR GRAPES

[edit on 12-9-2009 by jprophet420]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join