It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccination Coming to Wal - Mart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What do you all think?

www.comcast.net...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 7/30/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I for one will be standing right next to the regestration counter for said invaccinations with a series of flyers stressing that it is untested and is useless against this theoretical mutation of a strain that would kill off millions they keep talking about. I'll also note the death count as opposed to the regular flu deaths. I'll be sure to keep the flyers free of any NWO talk or how its a plot by Pharaohic bloodlines that worship satan to reduce the global population. If think all that in one dose would be too much for your average person.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eitimzevinten

That's a great idea, 136, but I don't think most of the WalMart customers are going to give you any consideration after they hear that the government is recommending it, and it's free. Very thoughtful of you though, perhaps you will get through to a couple of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey! It makes sense, wal mart stores have so much swine running through them!
Seriously I wouldnt care if walmart customers were fed cyanide capsules.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

This is why you leave out the whole government conspiracy bit and just include some practical facts. Untested and useless against the real threat its designed to stop. That should be enough to get through their "conditioning".

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah they'll need to unload A LOT of vaccines.

It almost seems like there will come a time when they will advertise it on television.

Happy kids leaping around mommy when she comes home with the daily vaccine... Kids kicking up the store if they don't get the vaccine that Dora the Explorer injected herself with...

This vaccine WON'T work and may very well kill you... Literally!

Unfortunately not many people are aware to the dangers of vaccinations and will blindly get it, perhaps repeatedly.

The population control agenda of the powers-that-be are very real and time is running out for them to avenge the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Lovely.

Now I know why I boycotted WalMart for the past several years.

Sick eugenicist globalist pond scum.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by patientobserver

Wow what a hostile attitude you have.

Are you really sure no one goes to walmart but sorry people?

And do you really mean they should all die?

I bet you've shopped there also. I know I have. And buddy let me tell you I'm not sorry and don't need to be killed like you said.

Now get off your mom's computer and finish raking the yard, that is if you have a yard or a mom.

It is wrong to put such a low value on peoples lives.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by patientobserver

Wow what a hostile attitude you have.

Are you really sure no one goes to walmart but sorry people?

No, I am sure that mostly ignorant sheeple shop there.

And do you really mean they should all die?

No, but they will after they take their vaccinations.

I bet you've shopped there also. I know I have. And buddy let me tell you I'm not sorry and don't need to be killed like you said.

I don't want anyone to die. But people will die out of ignorance, when the doctors inject them.

Now get off your mom's computer and finish raking the yard, that is if you have a yard or a mom.

I have neither to speak of. Stop insulting me.

It is wrong to put such a low value on peoples lives.

You obviously misread the post.

I don't want anyone to die.

I want people to wake up and stop taking vaccines that are meant to poison them.

Read my article about what one government plans to do to us (forced vaccinations), and another on how you can really protect yourself from the swine flu and other diseases. Wake Up!

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Femacamper]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

that was cute, Im not usre how my mom ended up in this conversation, but just like in junior high, she always does!!! lol

Seriously though, cyanide capsules for the whole fam damily...and your little dog too.

join