It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired FBI Division Chief Ted Gunderson exposes the FBI's prior knowledge of 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Retired FBI Division Chief Ted Gunderson has exposed the FBI's prior knowledge concerning the 9-11 attack on the World Trade Center.

The FBI could have prevented these attacks because the agency had knowledge given to them six months in advance, but intentionally did nothing. Why?

Was the U.S. government integrally involved in setting it all up? Ted has been warning Americans for years of the terrible truth that the "new" FBI operates as an anti-American, un-American foreign-controlled paramilitary force and murderous organized crime syndicate that routinely perpetrates felony crime and acts of outrageous terror

Ted's report to the US Dept of Justice
www.scribd.com...

Ted's website
www.1-free-dvd.com...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
According to that document, he's not worked for the FBI since 1979. I don't see how he would know anything. It's not like an insisder coming forward.

I'd say this was nonsense so won't waste my time reading the rest of it unless there is a compelling reason to do so!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah....you might want to do some research on Mr. Gunderson and what he has to say about a lot of things. He is a bit....out there. But he will tell you all about it for 19.95.......

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Yeah....you might want to do some research on Mr. Gunderson and what he has to say about a lot of things. He is a bit....out there. But he will tell you all about it for 19.95.......

I'd like you to take a look at your own logic here, and now disregard EVERY source you have on 911 that took money for their presentation.

Now re-evaluate.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

The man hasn't been part of the FBI for 20 years.

What type of credible source is he? It would be like a WW2 vet writing a tell all book about how the unit he used to belong to trains and operates today.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

The man hasn't been part of the FBI for 20 years.

What type of credible source is he? It would be like a WW2 vet writing a tell all book about how the unit he used to belong to trains and operates today.

Its explained in the 1st paragraph of the link. The fact that you didn't even look at the source before trying to discredit it is noted.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Note anything you wish, all it said that he had information he tried to pass on that they didn't investigate.

Since he is retired why did he still have contacts inside Al Quada? Why didn't he direct his contacts to contact someone else inside the FBI with the info since he does not belong to them anymore?

You assuming that I didn't read atleast the synopsis of the very long report has been noted.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I do not need to re-evaluate anything. I have known about Mr. Gunderson since long before Sept 11, 2001 because of his involvement with the kidnapping case of a classmate of mine over 20 years ago. He was a flake then, he is a flake now.

P.S. I have never, and never will, give someone money to see evidence about 9/11...with the exception of any fees assessed for FOIA requests.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Retired FBI Division Chief Ted Gunderson has exposed the FBI's prior knowledge concerning the 9-11 attack on the World Trade Center.

The FBI could have prevented these attacks because the agency had knowledge given to them six months in advance, but intentionally did nothing. Why?

According to the report, not only did it *not* list the WTC as a target, but rather Congress and the White House, it said there were 30+ Soviet missiles that had been smuggled into the country to be used in an attack. The reason the FBI "intentionally did nothing" is obvious- it listed incorrect information as well as information that really couldn't be used...unless you have info that shows 30+ missiles really *were* smuggled into the country...?

If this isn't a blatantly obvious case of bait and switch (promising one thing but delivering another), then I don't know what is.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Note anything you wish, all it said that he had information he tried to pass on that they didn't investigate.

Since he is retired why did he still have contacts inside Al Quada? Why didn't he direct his contacts to contact someone else inside the FBI with the info since he does not belong to them anymore?

You assuming that I didn't read atleast the synopsis of the very long report has been noted.

as I said the article answers that.

new topics

top topics

join