It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this white orb/anomoly visible moments before the 2nd plane impacts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is, I'm not suggesting anything, it just looks odd that's all.

Look at the two second mark at the bottom left of the screen in front of the South Tower.

I suggest pausing it and viewing it frame by frame (you know what I mean).

YouTube

It becomes visible at about the 2 second mark, then kind of swirls around and disapears after the crash. It reminds me of a piece of paper or smouldering debris from the first tower but it's way too big for that.

Also it wouldn't disappear, and is on the wrong side of the building to be from the first impact. Just weird that's all.

Any ideas??

[edit on 26-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A reflection of the targeting beam hitting glass or going through smoke and momentarily becoming visible.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This has been discussed and debunked for years. It's a piece of paper fluttering in the wind.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
It reminds me of a piece of paper.....

One of the terrorists' passports perhaps

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
It reminds me of a piece of paper or smouldering debris from the first tower but it's way too big for that.

It's not too big for paper. It's just much closer to the camera than you think. There was lots of paper in the smoke cloud above that was falling back to the ground. This is just one of those pieces.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

Maybe it was the red bandanna and the lighting of the day only made it appear white....

More realistically I would think it is a high grade explosive, Maybe thermite, maybe something else but powerful enough to burn white with enough force to blast through an existing fireball as it cuts through steel.

new topics

top topics

join