It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Shortage of Volunteers For Swine Flu Vaccine Trials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com...

"Days after the U.S. government announced upcoming trials for an H1N1 flu vaccine, Saint Louis University has been inundated with phone calls and e-mails from people wanting to volunteer for the study."

And,

"Thousands of Americans are currently being recruited for swine flu vaccine testing at several research centers across the country"!

Why on earth are all of the people volunteering for these trials? And why is the government recruiting people for them? This is sad, so many sheeple in our country.

Well this just makes me shudder for our kids too. If people are volunteering so eagerly, they will easily be swayed to sign the permission slip for little Junior to get his flu vaccine conveniently at school!!!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
what i find even more supriseing that this vaccine is to treat a virus they stilll have no cure for

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You're behind the times !

Here in Adelaide, South Australia ... 2 seperate human trials were started last week. The 1st one is being conducted by the Royal Adelaide Hospital using 240 adults and 400 children ranging in ages from 6 months upwards.
The 2nd trial was started at the Flinders Medical Center using 300 adults.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

If I'm not wrong, the participants in that study are getting paid $400 each to be guinea pigs. There was a young lady in the paper (the telegraph I think) getting her shot, and talking about how she was happy to be getting the $400 and helping a good cause.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by phoenixs1]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well, she's now protected against swine flu and is $400 up, so she's done pretty well imo. I hope they pay me when I get my shot

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Every so often the world makes good use of USEFUL IDIOTS.

I wonder if TPTB will yell 'all is safe' right away and not wait for all
the Gullian Burre cases to start coming out?

Yep. Most likely.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Not a surprise since they are offering money to volunteers, given these economically trying times people will do just about anything to make a few extra bucks. Its almost kind of amazing how over-night there are news stories in my local papers making the push to vaccinate everyone in the US. Guess we know what direction TPTB want to herd everyone now...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well it has to get tested somehow...paying money to people for human trials when it comes to vaccines or drugs is hardly anything new.Until computers can accurately be used it's always going to happen...and computers are still nowhere near reliable enough or take into account all the variables.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Those idiots don't even know what's being injected into their bodies, THE FOOLS!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Funny little video

join