It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zebra Imaging, Inplane phototonics, Operation Gelatin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Sounds like a great way to try to waste my time. It's been debated to death.
Everyone who watches September Clues becomes an instant convert, EXCEPT the disinfo agents who want you to look the other way, and insist there is nobody behind the curtain. Why beat a dead horse some more?

The only thing I can think of is you are PAID for your time on here, and I am not, so people like you try to waste everyone's time.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
like the different approach angles...If one video shows a horizontal approach and another shows a vertical approach then OBVIOUSLY one of the videos are bogus and in all likely hood both videos would be fake.

There are no different approach angles. The plane was coming down from a higher altitude and only leveled out in the last 2 or 3 seconds before impact. It's like that in every single video. Just because you don't understand camera angles, doesn't mean everything is fake.

The only thing I discount is that which can be proven bogus like the video footage.

But that's your problem. You haven't proven anything. No professional analysis of any video = no proof of fake videos. Only theories and opinions, period.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

People like you will always be there to try to "bait" the gullible.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
Everyone who watches September Clues becomes an instant convert

I know that's not true. Otherwise, "September Clues" and the no-plane theory would be accepted and be part of the 9/11 truth movement, however it's not.

And if you were a real researcher looking for the real truth, then you'd also look at these:

"September Clues - Busted!"
video.google.com...

"The Great nose-in/nose-out Hoax"
www.youtube.com...

"Debunking 'September Clues' line-by-line"
truthaction.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Everyone who watches September Clues becomes an instant convert

I know that's not true. Otherwise, "September Clues" and the no-plane theory would be accepted and be part of the 9/11 truth movement, however it's not.

And if you were a real researcher looking for the real truth, then you'd also look at these:

"September Clues - Busted!"
video.google.com...

"The Great nose-in/nose-out Hoax"
www.youtube.com...

"Debunking 'September Clues' line-by-line"
truthaction.org...

I have watched all of those, but they are hokey disinfo campaigns like your own life. Nonesense and the like. Stuff like that is good for amateur researchers and newbies who get tired trying to think and give up.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

Are you about done with your childish nonsense and ready to get on to posting evidence back on topic?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ok Lets ignore _BoneZ_ for a moment. We know what he is anyways.

Now I have always thought that CGI fakery was enough in and of itself.

Those in charge use the videos and repeat the lie a million times like hitler and get the public to believe it. But you have posted some great stuff...

For my part I have trouble seeing how they could of done holograms because of the variety of planes in the videos.

I mean if Holograms were used then surely the planes would of been more uniform the the lie more concealed right?

Also have you heard about the Strategic communications laboratory? They have a website scl.com I think but dont quote me... I can fetch a link if you like..

Anyways they are an independent company that deals in the manipulation of media for government propaganda. Basically merc media.

Their company motto is something along the lines of
" The right weapon will win a battle, the right words will win a war"

It is a very shady company and I would like to find out if they hand their hand in the octopus....I just don't know if their is a direct connection... I have no idea who they have been contracted by before in the past...

Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I have watched all of those

You couldn't have "watched" all of them because one of them is a paper. You can't watch a paper. That already proves your dishonesty and shows that you didn't really look at any of them.

You're whole presence here is "OFF TOPIC", so please leave or contribute to the original post.

I'm not going anywhere. You'll have to accept that. I contributed to the topic on the first page. Standing by, waiting for you to post some "evidence" of holograms and video fakery.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ok Lets ignore _BoneZ_ for a moment. We know what he is anyways.

Now I have always thought that CGI fakery was enough in and of itself.

Those in charge use the videos and repeat the lie a million times like hitler and get the public to believe it. But you have posted some great stuff...

For my part I have trouble seeing how they could of done holograms because of the variety of planes in the videos.

[I think they combined the Holograms with the fake videos. In addition I think they used a missile possibly as well. The hologram was likely used to cover the missile entry and make it look like an airplane hit, for the people on the ground who were observing.]

I mean if Holograms were used then surely the planes would of been more uniform the the lie more concealed right?

[Again, I think both may have been used. I used to think that just holograms were the trick. Then, I did the research, slowed down the videos, did angular comparisons, etc for myself. I concluded that the videos were all faked, without question. Then, I heard this stuff on Lenny Bloom's show, and I felt it was worth investigating, since Morgan Reynolds has been doing some stuff with them lately]

Also have you heard about the Strategic communications laboratory? They have a website scl.com I think but dont quote me... I can fetch a link if you like..

Anyways they are an independent company that deals in the manipulation of media for government propaganda. Basically merc media.

Their company motto is something along the lines of
" The right weapon will win a battle, the right words will win a war"

It is a very shady company and I would like to find out if they hand their hand in the octopus....I just don't know if their is a direct connection... I have no idea who they have been contracted by before in the past...
[try mapper]

Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ok Going along this line of thought wouldn't the more sensible thing to do be integrating an imaging system into missile? Then again this might not of been a possibility.

They hang I have about any kind of missile is the Air traffic controllers. Of course they had a whole batch of BS terrorist exercises to deal with...

I would really like to see more from the ATC. Those are the men that would know better than firefighters or builders. But as always they are silent.

You mentioned mapper. would that be a .net or .org?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
"We produce the most innovative holographic products and technology in the world."

www.zebraimaging.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yeah, table-top hardware using computers and lights. Nothing that would come remotely close to producing a large jetliner flying across Manhattan with sound and able to do damage to a building. This isn't Star Trek where holograms can do actual damage in the real world. Keep trying.

Oh, and you already posted this link in your first post. Your post above now equates you to spamming. The lengths no-planers will go to...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Are you about done with your childish nonsense and ready to get on to posting evidence back on topic?

You're whole presence here is "OFF TOPIC", so please leave or contribute to the original post.

I will. Watch the news archives at the top of this forum. It completely debunks september clues.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Its a crazy world we live in when magic holograms can create 160ft wingspan holes in the WTC, send debris and exterior columns inside the WTC, create a massive fuel fed fireball, cover multiple floors in fires, and send aircraft debris through and trough the building to land on the opposite side and street level damaging cars and pavement. Its also amazing how a hologram can sway a tower, and send a strong smell of jet fuel everywhere.

Though I disagree with Bonez on numerous other topics and aspects on 9/11, I agree with him completely on this. This no-plane garbage is the worst disinfo I have ever seen.

This hologram projections nonsense is based off of the flimsiest, I wouldnt even call it proof or "evidence", nonsense ever.

One thing you have to remember, if you are going to suggest something like this, be prepared to explain fully all the associated strings that come attached with this claim, ie: the hole, fireball, the swaying, the debris, the fires, locations of the projector, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yeah, table-top hardware using computers and lights. Nothing that would come remotely close to producing a large jetliner flying across Manhattan with sound and able to do damage to a building. This isn't Star Trek where holograms can do actual damage in the real world. Keep trying.

Oh, and you already posted this link in your first post. Your post above now equates you to spamming. The lengths no-planers will go to...

A perfect example of NWO agent disinformation.
Always trying to twist the oppositions angle to make it appear to be crazy.
Of course Holograms can't do damage, and you know that, and the whole world knows that. The Holograms were just a cover. So, peopl eon the ground would think they saw an airplane. The hole was blown apart by bombs, not a tinfoil airplane, you tinfoil hat wearing disinfo &*&%$.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

I will. Watch the news archives at the top of this forum. It completely debunks september clues.

Nothing, I have seen so far, including the supposed "debunking" is a real debunking at all.

That's like me saying I can debunk the idea that the sky is blue. If I distract you enough, you will believe I have debunked it, even though the sky is blue. That's what people have done with september clues. They simply do not address a single thing that september clues is even discussing. It's a just a distraction so you think it's been debunked. People who get tired easily and cannot think long enough, get confused by that and give up thinking it was debunked, when it didn't even address the issues at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

You obviously have not looked very deep into this. I suggest watching september clues first, before you try to add anything to the thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The hole was blown apart by bombs

Wrong again. Look at this image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2e38bfc13e.jpg[/atsimg]

See the massive chunks of building that are pushed inward? For explosives to have done that, they would have to have been placed on the outside of the building for all to see. Explosives don't suck things in, they blow things out. Got logic?

Here's a link you should check out before posting anything further:

Learning Logic at Home

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join