It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other cop at Gates arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What about the other cops on the seen at the arrest obama's friend Gates? news.yahoo.com... is he a racist also?Don't you think if he saw one of his race being unfairly oppressed he would of stood up and did whats right?Or was he being kept down by "the man"?why can't a black man just be a man?because he insists on bringing race into it!

Gates has said he was the victim of racial profiling.
Gates brought race into it!Real men don't cry and blame someone else for they're mistakes the own up to them!This Gates character was embarrassed about forgetting his keys and rather than own up to his mistake(which we all make) he busted out the race card!That's the best a (Harvard?)professor could come up with ?I have serious doubts about this guy's ability to teach anyone anything!It's no wonder obama's friends with guy they handle problems the same way,blame somebody else.WEAK!!!Did anyone ever wonder where racism comes from?I say where there is smoke there is fire.They portray themselves as being victims and then blame others for being racists.Man up!...
edit;Sorry to all you black people but I didn't make you black it's not going to change so stop crying about it and DEAL WITH IT!......edit to change title
[edit on 24-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

join