It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there any Mothman sightings around 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm just curious because the Mothman is referred to as a harbinger of doom and
you can back track to other world tragedies and find some weird sightings usually right before or soon after they occur.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by genma]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There would have been Mothman sightings if Mothman had not been stuck in a class of Florida school children in front of TV cameras and unable to change into his Mothman costume. What are ya gonna do?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by genma
you can back track to other world tragedies and find some weird sightings usually right before or soon after they occur.

Good question. Can we see if Dr's Doom, Destructo and Death were around, too? Makes about as much sense as the usual Troother claims.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by genma

Is this a joke?

I'm sure we would have heard if there was a mothman was flying around on the day of the 9/11 attacks.

I know this is a conspiracy forum but Mothman? Really?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just to jog people's memories and help them recollect if they actually saw Mothman that morning I'm embedding the following video , as a public service:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just looked on the F.B.I.`s most wanted list for 9/11 and no Mothman, come to think of it there`s no one listed, so who knows, i`m sure some evidence found at a random place associated with Mothman sightings, in the form of a video or passport/driving licence can be manufactured if the case arises np.

new topics

top topics

join