It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Possible To Be "Hit" By A Weapon To Ruin Your Health?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Another one of my inquisitive posts. When i say being hit by a weapon, i mean without ones knowledge.

I was a very healthy 40 ++ woman until two years ago. My legs dont seem to work yet all tests come back fine.

Many tests have been done, and it all seems to be in my head. Anyway, i have never been in this condition until a year ago when i went on a trip. But lets put that aside.

In listening to Steve Quayle, his co host is now claiming that he has suffered a stroke-like-disabling problem since a low flying helicopter flew by his home at the very same time he felt "hit" by something and collapsed. Now, i can understand someone who is either highly visible or audible, but that got me thinking, maybe there is something to this.

SO, having said this, am i crazy for even considering this to be part of my problem, or is Hawk (steve's co host) crazy, is this possible at all?
I'm a nobody in a world with many who are opposed to the NWO, an insignificant woman to "them", but have i delved in too deep in places like here, and other websites and got sent a little punishment?????

Does anyone here feel this could have happened to them??

I hope i get some serious answers, I am really looking forward to what you guys think.

Thank you.
DG

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think anything is possible and in the realm of possiblity. I think in general we are all hit with something so to speak. There are so many chemicals in the air and even though some are labelled environmentally safe I doubt it. They still use coal and nuclear plants for energy that can't be good.
I get a lot of dizzy spells and know of several others who get them as well. I think the government does not zero in on one person per say but pherhaps just want most of us out of the way?
I would say it is more to do with whats in our air, water and food that leads to problems like this.
When did this symptoms start; was it after a known incident?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dreamseeker]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The answer is a resounding YES! There are many commonplace weapons that can be used in this way, but I doubt you have encountered any of them.

Sound waves can be used to disable an enemy.

A great many poisons can be given to you without your knowledge. A few years ago a mob hitman did a series of HBO interviews. He liked to use Cyanide in a drink glass. He would casually spill it on an unsuspecting target, and then leave. The target would die a violent death within minutes to hours!

Biowarfare is well-documented and fairly common place, but chances are against it being used on one person.

Radiation is a common poison, as in the case of the British spy killed a year or two ago!

Potassium is a great poison to cause a "natural" heartattack, but it usually needs injected. (Are you married?)

I'm sure there are others, but your symptoms sound more like Guillan-Barre, M.S., or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Isn't that the whole point of weapons? To ruin peoples health?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
DG, don't rule out auto-immune diseases, which can seem very mysterious and hard to pin-point as well as Lyme disease. Otherwise, I do seem to know a concerning number of previously healthy people who suddenly have medical issues.

There will be those who will say it's chemicals in the water, chemicals in the air, chemicals in the food and/or all of the above. I have found myself wondering about the physiological effects of the over-whelming amount of electronic signals pinging about. It can't be good.

I hope you find answers.

[edit on 23/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I was very healthy but soon after my father died I got pancreatitis and it has been arunning gun battle ever since. The pancreatitis gave me diabetes. I ls got pancreatiis from super high tryglycerides which causes 1% of reported cases. I have had ms/cfs like symptoms for ten years now to the point the Dr.'s did a spinal tap. All negative. I have wondered the same thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers!

II know people all over the world are afflicted with this or that, and i Imyself have had my share of pesky flus and colds, and general malaise.

But lets look at the conspiracy.

FIRST: I went to Florida in perfect health, and because i am such a chicken, i decided once again to travel by train. Just one overnight and there i was, in Orlando. I have to tell you, since 9/11 this is the way i always travel and its always been just fine.

So i took the Amtrak with a stop in New York. Keep in mind that by my standards this was a short trip from Boston, since i am used to travel back and forth to Phoenix which is much longer trip.

Anyhow, i got to Orlando with very shakey legs and my knees kept giving way, and the pain in my knees and legs was excrutiating. I dont know how i did it, but i managed to walk around the sights at Disney, trailing behind everyone else, in pain.
I returned and had a battery of tests done, bla bla, and all is fine. That was 4 months ago and i am going from bad to worse.
I keep my weight down, i walk the most i can, which is about 10 minutes,
and here i am back from my daily walk.

My legs feel like they're broken from the mid thigh all the way down, and my feet hurt too.

The Conspiracy??? I wondered if anyone found themselves in a similar situation...and since i am now hearing that some very outspoken people (dont get me wrong, i almost dont believe it), swear they are hit by something they cant see but totally disables them, i am questioning if i was "IN THE LINE OF FIRE", so to speak.

If anyone is interested, check Hawks farewell, 7/14 www.stevequayle.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.stevequayle.com...

This may very well be nothing, just one mans imagination, OR a NEW SINISTER CONSPIRACY.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Have you seen a Neurologist? A battery of "pin" tests will reveal if you have odd nerve damage or a pinched nerve.

I still recommend an acupuncturist and massage, but if you have a serious problem, a Neurologist is the next logical step.

People mentioned auto-immune, and if this is the case you need to stop it right now, before it gets worse!!

I would guess, pinched nerve, slipped vertebrate, or auto-immune nerve damage!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'll be going to a Rheumatologist soon.

SO nobody thinks this could be something inflicted on some of the population?

I'm going to keep my eyes out on this one.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here is a link to one theory of a 'death ray'.

For the record: I do NOT believe this is how Michael Jackson was killed, as the story indicates. If it were, then everyone in the house would have died with him.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

I dont know so much that its a deathray as much as it could be some kind of Electro Magnetic Pulse, you know, designed for one person.
Just saying

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As much as I agree with others about the effects of chemicals, etc
we are exposed to, I think alot of it comes from unhealthy eating and stress.
Also, I hate to be the one to break it to you DG, but we are
all getting older all the time! I'm with ya there.....
Whatever eases your pains can't be all bad. I wish you the best!
Sounds like you are doing right by getting it checked out though!
Look into alternative treatments also. I have found much relief.

Wouldn't rule out the other things though either!
From hanford, to the INL to the downwinders of the nuke testing,
I really dont think the ptb gives a hoot about anyones health or wellbeing
except their own members of the club. Thats pretty obvious.

Matter of fact, they probably wouldnt mind if a few more of us
'enlightened ones' disappear altogether, I'm purty sure.
It'd make their job of deception a whole lot easier.

Thank you for the star! Peace and love 2 U.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
IMO- of course it's possible- anything is possible in this madness.

I went to Japan last year on business and a mildly sore neck turned into destruction of cervical discs, surgery, 21 MRIs, 14 CTs and over 20 doctors were required to diagnose HERNIATED DISCS!!!!!!!!

Finally I found a good surgeon, had successful surgery but now have 7 more bulging discs, a left arm that doesn't work (RSD- Reflexive sympathetic Dystrophy)- a sort of autoimmune neurological issue, for which I'll need a lifetime of steroid and lidocaine injections at my spianl nerve roots. In the year since my injury occurred I've also had severe fatigue, loss of appetite, and a weakened immune response.

During the time I was in Japan I was involved in very private dealings regarding the pharmaceutical industry, and I called my company out on an illegal proceeding. I was in hospital within 3 weeks.

can't prove a thing, except I just don't believe in coincidences anymore.

Please be well- no matter the source, I hope you recover and have a healthy life

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I hear you all.

I cant go to the rheumatologist- my unemployment ended and so did my health care.

In Massachusetts, you can apply for Mass Health, however, since unemployment was providing me with healthcare, i couldnt qualify for Mass Health

Now i have to take the bull by the horns and go in person armed with all my documents to try to get emergency assistance for health.

And so it goes.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I too was sent to rheumatologist. I didn't get any answers there either. I was checked for MS, Lupus, Fibromyalgia...you name it I been tested...nothing...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'll be going to a Rheumatologist soon.

SO nobody thinks this could be something inflicted on some of the population?

I'm going to keep my eyes out on this one.

I and your fellow ATS'ers are holding you to that. Go get it checked out and keep us informed. You are a valueable asset to this board.

join