It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Experiment! Shocking H1N1 Guinea Pig

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
I know everyone on here is saying the H1N1 vaccine is a poison secretly made by the New World Order to sterilize or enslave a generation or even kill everyone off. Seeing how Canada's healthcare system handled SARS, I like that they are not letting things go out of control even though Ontario has something like 2500 confirmed infections.

I'm going to get vaccinated.

I have a doctor's appointment two weeks from now, a checkup to see how healthy I am. If the shot is available by then, and I am in the priority group, I'll get it. Then I will wait ten days (Isn't that how long a vaccine typically takes to work?) before going for another checkup. (Either something happens to me or I just make up stomach problems.)

I will let you know what I'm feeling, how good or bad I'm feeling, anything I've noticed that has changed, and if I get super powers which I really hope I do. Yes I know it won't happen but one can dream right?

Also, on a parting note: No, guinea pigs and hamsters and rabbits are not affected by H1N1 or really anything... Except rabies?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Crakeur]

The swine flu vaccine won't be ready until October at the earliest. The first human trials are going to be in Australia.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Actually my sister already told me that Puerto Rico have a group of scientist arriving this month and in the Island already to start trials.

So I guess Australia will not be the only first place after all.

BTW my sister is a radioligist and work in one of the major hospitals in the Island has been working from 15 years.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Yeah, I'm more inclined to think its a money making machine, but I guess the paranoia in me is considering the darker option. Either way, I'm steering clear of that vaccine and pretty much everyone that I know are too!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Research shows that the H1N1 virus spreads rapidly in mice and ferrets and causes a different kind of pneumonia risk- deep lobular, and sometimes resistant to antibiotics (esp. if people have already encountered MRSA in surgeries, etc.).

--per CIDRAP, via a Dutch study published in Nature:

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

This is a study on the original strain- not any of the South American or other mutations that involve virulance anti-virals, etc.

It is, indeed, a novel, dangerous influenza, with a much greater secondary pneumonia risk (bacterial can be treated in many cases, but not all, and viral pneumonia is untreatable, essentially, other than boosting one's immune system).

We take this flu lightly at our peril. I wish you health, and would love to know how you respond to the vaccine. Best to you-
C

<< 1   >>

join