It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Swine Flu created by a company called FluGen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Investigative journalist and Russia Today contributor, Wayne Madsen, has alleged that Swine Flu was developed intentionally in the US.

He states that the University of Wisconsin developed the virus, whilst FluGen collaborated on the development of the vaccine.

Links here:

Was Swine Flu created in lab?

Is Swine Flu U.S. made?

I know very little about Wayne Madsen, but his website states:

...this online publication tackles the "politically incorrect" and "politically embarrassing" stories and holds government officials accountable for their actions. This web site extends a warm open invitation to whistleblowers and leakers. Business as usual for the crooks and liars in Washington, DC, is over.

FluGen have a corporate site, which tells us a little about what they do. They Focus on vaccines, anti-virals, and delivery systems.

Interestingly, they have a PDF on their website which details the investigation of the 1918 influenza virus in December 2008, by the University of Wisconsin. It goes on to say that:

...they mixed samples of the 1918 influenza strain with modern seasonal flu viruses.

Does anybody have any more Info on Wayne Madsen, or the relationship between FluGen and the Universoty of Wisconsin?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have a close friend who did a B.S. and a Ph.D. at UW/Madison in molecular bio and biochemistry. My friend is an adjuct prof- will ask if there is any info I can share. Back in a few days with insight if I can get it.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Looking at the Board of Directors, it's really obvious that a team was assembled with all the right moves.

Gabriele Neumann is a player- formely from Wyeth- met her in 2005 at a genetics symposium- very tied into venture capital groups.

Kawaoka has ties to 2 Japanese pharmas whose work I know and in whose labs I've been.

Terrence Kelly is a big player in the VC/ Biotech world, and is a partner with another VC guy in San Diego who fnded a company I worked with (focus of research was using viruses to enter cancer cells, carrying different nucleic acid "payloads" that their own, to attempt to induce apotosis of the cancer cells. Very familiar with viral sequencing and strain synthesis.

Devon McGlenn was with NeoClone, and if my research is correct, formerly with Promega (a Madison-based molecular bio company that started out of UW/M. Will follow up on that- I need proof and have to find the old corporate list. The building, itself, is actually about 5 miles from Promega HQ, and about 10-15 miles from Lucigen, another VC/biotech startup working with RNAi, synthesis of novel delivery mechanisms and phage arrays: www.lucigen.com...
Patrick Burke, at Lucigen, also comes out of the UW/M system:

Patrick BurkeTechnical Product Manager at Lucigen Corp.

Current Technical Product Manager at Lucigen Corp.

Education University of Wisconsin-Madison

Technical Services Manager at Promega

Some Promega folks:
www.linkedin.com...

Joan Connelly, AVP, ImClone, fomer top positions at Bristol Meyers Squibb:
www.linkedin.com...
Crowly- SVP at ImClone- formerly at Britol-Meyers Squibb and Monsanto:
www.allbusiness.com...

Going to go hunting with my UW fiend this week- back with more.

Needless to say, this is a group with unlimited power and cash to do whatever the **** they want.

PS- Sorry this is so scattered- wanted to post as much info as I had to get started, and will re-post with some more info that supports your OP- thanks and be well

[edit on 22-7-2009 by CultureD]
One more edit- ImClone is now a subsidiary of Lilly- very active in the UK, and are setting their sights there, no doubt, as the infection rate is high. GSK is also very active in the UK- going to try to connect these dots.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by CultureD]

join