It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immunity set for flu vaccine makers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Immunity set for flu vaccine makers

www.charlotteobserver.com

ATLANTA The last time the government embarked on a major vaccine campaign against a new swine flu, thousands filed claims contending they suffered side effects from the shots. This time, the government has already taken steps to head that off.

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Read the article. This really is bad news here. They are already excusing themselves from any lawsuits against the company from someone who gets sick from the vaccine!

This seems like they know something they are not sharing.

I, for one, have some questions:

* What do they think or know is going to happen when they give out this vaccine?

* How many people do they think are going to get the "effects" of this drug?

* Is it mandatory that everyone has to have it?

* Does my child have to have it or they won't let her in school in the fall?

* Are they going to notify me if they are giving it to her at school?

What is really going on here?

www.charlotteobserver.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well this is stupid. I don't much about the law, but how can they make themselves immune to lawsuits? What if someone gets really sick from their "vaccine"...

And I really don't trust this "vaccine". I will not get it and I will ESPECIALLY not get it for my daughter. I hope this isn't required for her to go school or anything. She starts kindergarten soon and I really dont want to pull her outta school over this, I want her to be around other kids...

I just don't trust it, there is something VERY fishy about this whole thing...

Peace

[edit on 17-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I also will not give it to my daughter. If it means I home school, so be it.
Already had gullian barre, not doing that again , no way!!! Not subjecting my daughter to that risk either. Flu is much better than being paralized for a year.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I agree with both of you. But, school is compulsary - you have to go. I guess we could start a "home school" thing but we both have to work. What then?

I guess the sheriff would come and put me in jail.

But what if we really need it? What then ?

Damned if you don't, damned if you do.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

If someone tries to arrest you over refusing to have chemicals forcibly inserted into your body, you know what to do.

There are no ethical restrictions at that point.

Please read this: www.ssrsi.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
How reassuring
Atleast they learned from history is all i can say...Im sure they already know the ramifications of pushing out an untested vaccine.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yes, they do. Hence why this lawsuit has been filed with the FBI and Austrian courts, although the MSM hasn't printed a word about it and many other sites have yet to find this info. At least, that's what I find when I go looking - not much on this at all.

Count One
From in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, and in other countries, including Austria, Switzerland and Mexico, Defendants did conspire with each other and with others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving, among other entities, the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis, causing death and disease to the people of the United States of America and other countries by first bioenginneering and, then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically, first, the so-called “bird flu” virus and, second, the “so-called” swine flu virus, in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, which will be the means for the administration of a deadly bioweapon using the delivery system of an injection, causing widespread death and injury to the people of the United States of America in violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA) passed into law in 1990, which extended the scope of bio-warfare materials regulation to include private individuals and non-state organizations, including corporations. According to § 175 (a) of BWATA, there is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section committed by or against a national of the United States.

Count Two: Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, Defendants have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the United States of their lawful Constitutional rights to refuse an injection by creating or allowing provisions to remain in place that criminalize the refusal to take an injection against pandemic viruses and by imposing other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine while barring the citizens of the United States from claiming compensation for injury or death from the above-mentioned forced injection, in violation of laws on federal corruption and the abuse of office and also of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Count Three: Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, the Defendants have been involved in the theft of at least 9 trillion dollars from the people of the United States under the pretext of a bank bailout, and have preplanned the mass murder of the victims of their theft by means of a forced vaccination, also by installing an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and identifying mass graves in violation of laws on mass murder, federal corruption and Racketeering Influenced Organized Crime.

Count Four: Beginning in or about 2009, of the present, the Defendants have been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand power over the United States of America, using the swine flu or other pandemic as a pretext, to an international crime syndicate, informally called the “Illuminati”, that uses the United Nations and World Health Organization as a front for the above-mentioned organization, in violation of laws on Treason.

They know damned well what will happen.

Jane Burgermeister's Blog

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I really dont trust Jane burgermesiter or her views on the vaccine if im being honest.If she thinks there are fema camps for people and mass graves ready..well,shes a tad too paranoid imo.It's not about depopulation...its about big pharma making money from a non existent pandemic.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

This All Falls Right Into Place With The Story I Just Posted At

my.nowpublic.com...

Please Go Read It And Let The World Know What Is Getting Ready Too Go Down... People Don't Know What's In The Vaccines In The First Place...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is reallllllly dodgy. If they were doing the right thing there would be no need for this clause.

I think you have the right to say no to shots for your kids for religious reasons and personal beliefs.

With the "pandemic" and all, mandatory vaccinations can come in though.

Considering this virus was created and released upon the public, (I 100% believe this due to the company Baxter sending out vaccinations with birdflu in them) I suspect these vaccinations will have intentional harmful effects.

The harmful effects may be subtle and show up later on in your life for example.. weakening the immune system, causing dementia, failure of organs etc etc. Never had a vaccination in my life and I rarely get sick. The best vaccination is to eat healthy and look after yourself.

PEACE

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chowyoungfat

I think dodgy is a good term for it, exactly that!

Why do they think they need this new law to make them liability free? It just screams "watch out!".

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I feel Swine Flu's being overhyped.

Thousands of people die yearly from the Common/Normal flu. Yet with Swine Flu, less than a thousand has died, yet it's being made out as the worst thing since 9/11 (maybe a little exaggeration but you get the point), despite the fact that common flu spreads just as fast, and as it stands, is more dangerous. In comparison to the other diseases/viruses this country has faced, Swine flu isn't much of a big deal. It's kind of strange that they have vaccines already, and apparently we're 'the most prepared country' (England).

The initial numbers given in Mexico are misleading. They said 152 died because of the flu, but they still haven't confirmed that all were from Swine flu as there was a lot of controversy regarding the possibility of deaths from common flu. The US didn't block the border or say anything about it until it had time to spread, and now they are talking about a global pandemic. Also, if they decide to sell these flu treatments, millions WILL buy it and a recent survey shows that 'cure to swine flu' (or something along those lines) is the most spammed phrase into google. I'm not making any big accusations but I always keep my whits about myself and remember....

A country in fear is easily manipulated.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
People! This is common practice when the government wants something done or needs something and they don't have the expertise to do it. Although it certainly is not reassuring that the makers of the drug won't have to stand behind them, the drug makers are a contractor of sorts in this. For 50 years, the contractors at Department of Energy nuclear sites were immune from liability and they built, maintained and operated nuclear reactors and stored nuclear materials!

That said, if vaccines are made mandatory I don't see how the federal government itself can claim immunity from lawsuits.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Jane Burgermeister's Blog

I'm not a person given to biblical scribblings and the like, but something made my skin crawl at reading the beginning of the blog-link:

“Regulatory/Status Index:
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
US666 Biodefense stockpile “

Helluva'n index number to assign!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well if this isn't a clear sign of "Don't get the shot"...I don't know what it is.

s&f

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolutionary Youth
I feel Swine Flu's being overhyped.

Thousands of people die yearly from the Common/Normal flu. Yet with Swine Flu, less than a thousand has died, yet it's being made out as the worst thing since 9/11 (maybe a little exaggeration but you get the point), despite the fact that common flu spreads just as fast, and as it stands, is more dangerous. In comparison to the other diseases/viruses this country has faced, Swine flu isn't much of a big deal. It's kind of strange that they have vaccines already, and apparently we're 'the most prepared country' (England).

The initial numbers given in Mexico are misleading. They said 152 died because of the flu, but they still haven't confirmed that all were from Swine flu as there was a lot of controversy regarding the possibility of deaths from common flu. The US didn't block the border or say anything about it until it had time to spread, and now they are talking about a global pandemic. Also, if they decide to sell these flu treatments, millions WILL buy it and a recent survey shows that 'cure to swine flu' (or something along those lines) is the most spammed phrase into google. I'm not making any big accusations but I always keep my whits about myself and remember....

A country in fear is easily manipulated.

There is a very real reason to be "fearful" of Swine Flu.

What you are seeing now is a Flu that is living outside an ideal environment in the northern hemisphere, and still it carries on.

This winter, things could seriously get bad. Not only will you have Swine Flu, but you will have traditional flu making its rounds as well, and from what I understand, having one does not make you immune to the other.

In addition to that fun fact, every person that gets the flu is a potential wild card in the strain. It only takes one person to introduce a variant on the strain that could make it much more deadly.

I am not a sky is falling kind of person. I truly hope it winds up being a non event, but we will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

For now all I can do is educate myself and my family. I have very young children, the last thing I want is to see them get and type of illness.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hehehehe . They are killing us and even makes it LEGAL !!

We are 6.7 billion people, only US can stop them, but, before this goes too far. Vaccinations at School ?? Come On !!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

How can the vaccines be mandatory? I can't see this working. Say for instance you are a big shot sports star, are they going to force you? What about an elected official or big banker? You have millions. There must be some way through bribery or forged documents that these people will get off.

They will probably be giving some type of certificate of vaccination to those who get the shot. You can bet there will be forgeries available for a price. Also, I think the "little people" will make their own forged documents.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Never had a flu shot in my life. And oddly enough have never had the flu in my life either. I wonder if there is a connection there somehow? Should they try and force such a thing on anyone, things could get ugly.

<<   2  3 >>

join