It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Kill Swine Flu In One Easy Step?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Just a thought, would it not be sensible to call an order to the general public to stay indoors for 30 days?

Would this be sufficient time for everyone who has the flu to go through the illness and lose the contagion?

This would mean that the flu would have been starved of hosts would die.

Ok, so we have the problem of looters et al, but we could flood the streets with troops . We could bring troops home from places like Iraq and Afghanistan in order to do something useful for their country and it's population and not the country's money makers.

No more flu. Troops save the planet. Pharmas can get stuffed with their vaccines-for-cash that will probably kill you anyway!

Back to basics people...

[edit on 17/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Are you seriously suggesting martial law be put in place in order to keep people indoors? What about peoples' jobs? Who will keep the country running? And food? Are people not supposed to go to grocery stores, or will they just not eat for thirty days?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I like your idea in prince able...HOWEVER troops in the streets BAD IDEA and I can say that because for one I don't want to ever deploy in country and for two that would give the government way to much power, they would have to suspend passi comitatus to allow for such a thing to happen and even if they have the best intentions at heart, can you imagine the chaos from the state militia groups that could cause an all out civil war.

I am not trying to flame your idea by any means it’s just not smart to have us (troops) in the streets.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

I am suggesting that people remain inside to kill the pandemic.

So we lose industry for 30 days. Big deal when faced when death.

Who will be worrying about jobs, keeping the country running and wondering where the next meal is coming from when the winter comes, the virus mutates and man is wiped out?

Who cares about the manufacture of cars, the running of banks and the baking of bread when the human race is staring extinction in the face?

The military could process and deliver food, protect properties and keep places of interest ticking over for 30 days.

Extreme? Of course it is, but then we aren't dealing with a headache or an upset tummy, we are talking about man's existence on the planet.

Unless, of course, you don't think that swine flu is something to worry about...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Ha. Yep. there would be some who would flout the attempt to isolate the outbreak. The upside is that they wouldn't last too long against the troops

But we could remove troops from the equation and replace them with emergency services, rescue services and volunteers.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

ONCE again you do not want us in the streets we are a tool of WAR we destroy country's you do not want us doing this

The military could process and deliver food, protect properties and keep places of interest ticking over for 30 days.

If there is no reason for it other than killing the flu it is a bad idea! The chaos it would bring is BAD, im sorry to sound mean it's just an all-around bad idea. I know your heart is in the right place but you don't want me on American streets patrolling and I don’t want to be there, unless there was a huge disaster than maybe search and rescue ok but martial law = NO!

[edit on 17-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

indeed I can go for that but than you would just give the flu a chance to infect them the idea is a bad one.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by skibtz

ONCE again you do not want us in the streets we are a tool of WAR we destroy country you do not want us doing this

Drop the attitude matey

I had posted that before getting a chance to read your first post.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
Unless, of course, you don't think that swine flu is something to worry about...

Bingo!

The seasonal flu kills more people in the US per year than this flu has killed worldwide in the last few months.

Vas

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by skibtz

indeed I can go for that but than you would just give the flu a chance to infect them the idea is a bad one.

They would be vaccinated. Meaning far fewer vaccines required and children et al wouldn't be exposed to vaccines that may or may not kill them anyway due to the 3 month trials the vaccines would have gone through.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This might well be the most stupid Idea I've ever heared. trying to contain a Virus when it is already widespread simply will not work.

And what will you do with people who don't stay in their homes? shoot them?

You can never rule out the possibility that a soldier is infected and voila: there we go again. Houses are not quarantaine rooms in hospitals.

Wait it out and try to develop a vaccin. Spanish flu did not wipe out humanity, numerous outbreaks of the plague did not wipe out humanity. There will allways be immune people. Read Stephen King's 'The Stand'

And who knows, maybe it's not such a bad idea to start over. Trains here in Holland are really crowded, I could do with some breathing space (I can see the NWO comments coming for this one)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
The seasonal flu kills more people in the US per year than this flu has killed worldwide in the last few months.

It has only just started my friend.

This virus could mutate to a global killer overnight...

...or it could fade out.

Do we take the chance when there are options open?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There is a better way, and its been posted on this site.

Suppressed Medical Discovery
video.google.ca...

Take Back Your Power.pdf
vinyasi-public-records.info...

Introduction To The Beck Protocol
video.google.ca...

How To Use The Beck Protocol
video.google.ca...

I have tried the blood zapper (electrifier) and noticed a drastic increase in energy and decrease in hunger.

Also, its newest discoverer, Beck, called it a "cure-all."

[edit on 17-7-2009 by borrowedname]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

well yes the could be however the man power to police an entire nation well the numbers are staggering not to mention the logistical support needed to feed one the mind reels.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

Jesus!

I am not WHO. I haven't spent the last 6 months writing up a plan.

It was a very broad idea presented in a very basic manner.

The very basic idea is based on keeping widespread cases isolated in order for the flu to die out as there would be no new host.

Any presence that would be on the streets would be vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

It has only just started my friend.

This virus could mutate to a global killer overnight...

...or it could fade out.

Do we take the chance when there are options open?

But the same is true of every variety of the flu. A few genes from another virus and it could be the spanish flu or worse.

If you want to live in a bubble that's cool with me but don't expect me to do so as well.

Vas

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by borrowedname

All the links are broken.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I was thinking about the vaccination and it seems like Norway, Isreal, and soon the US will be force vaccination.

I'm actually thinking the best way to survive is taking the vaccination because if there is a planed epidemic. I think the plan is to have all the other countires with no vaccination wipe out. That would leave the US and it's allied countries standing. That would be enough people standing for population control.

Think about it.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

But the same is true of every variety of the flu.

So swine flu is just a media-hyped flu and poses no threat?

It's all media spin?

WHO have in place a global pandemic alert - wouldn't this have been in place for the last 100 years if your point above was the case?

Or maybe you know something they don't?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I don't say YOU are WHO, I'm just saying it will not work.

The first thing is that you only talk about the US, while te virus is spread all over the world.

So there you have the situation that if your plan works and the virus is destroyed in the US, some sneaky mexican carying the virus slips past your border and infects everyone. Voila, back at the starting point, operation for nothing.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by cappuccino]

<<   2 >>

join