It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every child 3 to 16 will be vaccinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Almost one in eight workers will have to take time off sick with swine flu in the next few weeks, according to official figures due out today.

This could leave many businesses struggling to run as normal and cripple public services and transport over the summer.

And chief medical officer Sir Liam Donaldson is expected to announce that 30 per cent of the population is likely to be infected during this first wave of the pandemic.

Its draft priority list to decide the 30million Britons who will be first to get the jab puts three to 16-year-olds at the top. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So at least i have a little more time.

I have a question to the people who think this is a evil jab.
Is there a reason you think why this age group will be vaccinated first? Do the so called NWO want to get rid of the children and young people first?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The only problem i see is that this vaccine seems to be being rushed through, even though the flu seems to be changing. I have had the normal flu jab for the past 7 years due to being on chemotherapy. This year Im a lot healthier and would think more about taking a jab than before.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Where is the science behind these flu vaccines? Would a scientist or MD step forward on to ATS and explain it to me, with words a six year old could understand?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

I dont know, the media is not talking about the vaccine here in the UK, nobody knows whats in it or anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

SAY NO! The government cannot tell you what to do about your child.

NO VACCINATIONS please!
This is very important - do NOT let the government dictate what you do.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
ahh.. the stench of another batsh*t crazy anti-vax thread. Gotta love it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yeah...strange that isn't it.

Lot's of reports and dire predictions etc...but NO information on the actual vaccine. No reports of any substance anyway.

Just lots of reports on who will get it first etc.

They also seem to be using reversed psycology to imply that there may not be enough vaccine for everyone.

They keep talking about quantities and dates and who should get the first batches etc.

Planting the seeds of doubt as to whether there actually will be enough for everyone, creating a subtle 'make sure i get my share' mentality.

There's no info about the efficacy of the 'vaccine'.

There's no info about what happens to the efficacy of the vaccine when the virus mutates as expected.

We all know, (most of us) that being vaccinated against the current virus, will do nothing to protect those taking the vaccine if, or rather when the current virus mutates into a different configuration as they keep telling us it will probably mutate into a more 'potent' virus.

When this happens, the current vaccine will be useless (if it isn't anyway) as it will be tailored to 'fit' the virus in it's current form.

Which begs the obvious question...why are we spending untold millions, in the middle of a recession for a 'vaccine' that they, by their own reasoning, is going to be useless, as the mutated current virus will be essentially a new virus with different characteristics, for which a completely different vaccine will be required?

On the one hand they are saying:

Don't worry, we have ordered enough vaccine for everybody, and we should have complete stocks by late this or early next year (2010), 90 million doses worth.

Then they say:

The virus, in it's current form seems to be quite mild in it's effects on people, apart from a small number of people with underlying health problems. However, this is expected to change come the Autumn/Winter, as the experts predict that the virus will mutate into a more potent, dangerous form.

So if they say it's going to mutate before 2009 is up, what good is having 90 million doses of vaccine tailored to a virus that has essentially dissapeared and has been replaced by a new, different virus?

Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The thing is...this vaccine is already defunct. Swine Flu is changing so rapidly that this vaccine will not work. In Oz Swine flu accounts for 99% of all flu in two of our states, which is inane!! it has pushed all other strains of flu aside to dominate and this means it will mutate.

By the time people are vaccinated the flu will have changed again. Tamiflu vaccines here no loner work at all with Swine flu. I certainly will NOT be getting the vaccine when it comes out here.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Bugger, im 15 and i live in england! Guess i have no choice huh....

join