It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu does NOT kill.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Its true. How can you lot be so gullible to beleive this crap. Its just the flu. All our bodies can fight off the flu, thats a fact. Its just the goverment trying to scare the public for whatever reasons they see fit. All those who so called died from this flu were killed by goverment agents to make this seem more real. OPEN YOUR EYES people. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that everything is fine and that there is no reason to panic. Theres a greater chance of me being blown up by a plane falling on my house than dying from this silly flu. You lot are way too paranoid with this doomsday crap.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie21m
It does not take a rocket scientist to see that everything is fine and that there is no reason to panic.

if what you said was true then im panicking right now xD

About 36,000 Americans die on average per year from the complications of flu.

www.cdc.gov...
so do you think the government kills 36k each year?

i think you are the paranoid one

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Killed by government agents? Which government you mean?

Deaths (WHO H1N1 Pandemimc update July 6th)

Argentina 60
Australia 10
Brasil 1
Canada 25
Chile 14
Colombia 2

etc...

You get what i mean.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie21m

It's also a fact that you can die from Flu. This swine flu is nothing special, I'll give you that, but Flu is dangerous. What say you about Spanish Flu? Or was that all "Government agents" too?

Care to furnish any proof?

Most of the people that have died had underlying health issues. Only a few "healthy" people have died, but out of the 10,000 infected in the UK, only 1 "healthy" person has died, which is probably as a result of either a secondary infection or an over response of the immune system. The rest of the deaths in the UK have been with people who had respitory diseases, epilepsy etc and were "at risk" of normal flu too.

EDIT: As to your claim "you have more chance dying of a plane falling on your house", well, the statistics don't back that up. There is a 1/10,000 chance of dying if your "healthy", given current stats in the UK. I am pretty sure the chances of a plane falling on your house are significantly lower!

[edit on 12/7/09 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Flu can kill... Dhuh

The Strep on you skin can kill you! 5 day old food can kill you, a slight knock on the head could kill you.

The flu kills thousands ever year.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Op thats the stupidest post i have ever seen, and nobody on ats has called it a doomsday event. Goverment agents! LOL And how can our bodies fight off a new strain of flu?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Its true. How can you lot be so gullible to beleive this crap. Its just the flu. All our bodies can fight off the flu, thats a fact. Its just the goverment trying to scare the public for whatever reasons they see fit. All those who so called died from this flu were killed by goverment agents to make this seem more real. OPEN YOUR EYES people. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that everything is fine and that there is no reason to panic. Theres a greater chance of me being blown up by a plane falling on my house than dying from this silly flu. You lot are way too paranoid with this doomsday crap.

Yep.

Nicely said but it wont be listened too.

Its funny how many people on this site say they ignore media propoganda yet completely fall for this.

The doomsday bit was taking it a little far though

[edit on 12-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

It won't be listened to because it was utter tripe. For some reason, we're the paranoid ones screaming "Doomsday!!!" (even though we're pretty much all in agreement the MSM is hyping this Flu), yet you guys speak sense because it's really "Government Agents" killing people?

Do you not see the irony there?

[edit on 12/7/09 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

im sorry but this is one of the most ignorant things i have read in a long time. I think you should open your eyes and i suggest that you are the paranoid one...hell why not you call everyone else that.

You state that no-one dies from catching the flu?? really? so what exactly do these people die from if not the result from the flu? so all the old and infirm and very young die from what each year then if not influenza related causes?

you state that swine flu does not kill? I'm sorry but i want facts and proof that this is the case, so you believe that the government in all the effected countries has went around killing off people for the hell of it? for the conspiracy and apparent cover up? of what exactly? and you implying that a good friend of mine as well as hundreds of other people here in Scotland are or have been critical in hospital after contracting swine flu is what? being killed of by the government?

im sorry but you show no facts, and the notion is simply absurd, and you call us paranoid? pffft

gather some *facts* *proof* that my friend and many others who are in hospital now, and the many that have died are all being killed of by the government in a god knows what conspiracy then perhaps your wild claims can be given some merit here.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok, so the WHO and all countries around the world are just over reacting?

Swine flu does kill! More ore less than other flus? Who cares, it kills.
See this as an oportunity to enhance your immune system. Do not get any vaccines. Keep informed.
Most important; keep informed on this, this makes me paranoid as he...if you dont get it its your choice.
Baxter adventures..

I think this swine flu is just a test to see how the virus move starting in mexico and abroad. Then we could see the real one killing 70% of the infected...why els is baxter mixing those two?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by gusan]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Guess you didn't see this then.

First healthy swine flu death

A patient in Essex has become the first person in the UK without underlying health problems to die of swine flu.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This flu is biological and chemical and anyone who's immunity is compromised will be having symptoms. There are chemtrails in my skies today, I can expect real bad chest pains, my lungs and heart will be acting up today and tomorrow, but I will not die because I am aware and I have the antidote. This has been going on since April and they made everybody I know sick. The heavy winds brought some kind of poison our way and people had burn marks on their skin. nose sores and gastro type flu. No one will pay attention to this post, because most are asleep.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Please stop posting stupid threads if swine flu dose not kill why are there over hundreds dead from all over the world? there's been over 100 deaths in the U.S and about 24 in Australia so far.

flutracker.rhizalabs.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well, you went to public school didn't you? Of course flu kills. Jim Henson, the original voice of the muppets died of the flu. The 1918 flu killed MILLIONS, mostly people your age(assuming you're 21).

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Swine flu does NOT kill.

WRONG

Tell that to all the dead people.
Oh that's right, you can't, because they are DEAD.

Go read - The coming plague - by Laurie Garrett.
Pay attention to chapter 6 - swine flu.
Pay attention to the mutation factors of the 1918 Flu.
All scientific and medical facts.

Go get educated on this.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. The flu is deadly but it is not something to fear. If you have a pre-existing condition like hepatitis then this flu is a killer. Otherwise it appears that this thing will come and go just as any flu would. It's the antigens in your body with a shelf life thats the killer.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So who killed all those people in 1918, bet the agents got a bonus that year Lol

Look swine flu kills because it is a virus that our bodies have not dealt with before. Children could well be the worst affected, so you go tell their parents that they didn't die from swine flu but from government agents and we'll see you after you have been detained under the mental health act.

It is really scary a 6 year old girl died over the weekend, I'm not sure if she had any other health issues.

The real question is should we take the vaccine ( and the gut feeling is no ) or how long would it take me to get over the deaths of both my children if I let them catch the disease and then they die. It feels like a no win situation to me.

I guess you haven't got kids, because this is a real worry, one person dead is too many and if it's going to kill children........

SOmeone tell me what to do ? vaccine and live with the consequences or let my kids get swine flu and live with the consequences.... who'd be a parent at a time like this....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by scared angel

If you researched 1918 you would know that it was the vaccine that became the killer. The death toll of course was coined to the pandemic.

Do not accept the vaccine if you repect your life vessel which is known as your body.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
This flu is biological and chemical and anyone who's immunity is compromised will be having symptoms. There are chemtrails in my skies today, I can expect real bad chest pains, my lungs and heart will be acting up today and tomorrow, but I will not die because I am aware and I have the antidote. This has been going on since April and they made everybody I know sick. The heavy winds brought some kind of poison our way and people had burn marks on their skin. nose sores and gastro type flu. No one will pay attention to this post, because most are asleep.

I'm paying attention to this post.

Have you seen this? Dr. Staninger.
If you haven't you may want to watch.
Chances are you have already seen it.

www.youtube.com...

<<   2 >>

join