It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos You Cannot Deny

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Since neither of you are from NY, let me try something that might be familiar to you. Have you ever been to a Walmart or Target parking lot when a car fire broke out because of some junker?

No, I have never seen a parking lot of cars on firer, could you please post some kind of source for your theory or is this your opinion?

What was the FDNY doing after the first tower collapsed? Evacuating form the area ASAP, not putting out car fires.

Maybe true, however, you are just making up excuses to what you think what had happened.
This is your opinion only, we are looking for verifiable factual proof can you provide it thank you.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I just read finemanm's posts. Sorry not impressed.

Judy Wood's website is not a bogus website. It is a site that contains a lot of accurate observations about what happened on 9/11 and some observations which may be inaccurate. Like many things on the web attempting to understand the events of that day, it may have been superceded in part by research which has come later, the nano-thermate for example or even the origin of the burnt out cars on FDR Drive, but it is still a worthwhile website. Her lecture, embeded above, is even better.

As for finemanm's assertion that the towers came down due to the impact of the airliners, that is laughable
as a lot of researchers have shown in great detail. If finemanm is serious about wanting to understand 9/11, he should read many threads on ATS that go into detail about different aspects of it.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

I'm just using Judy Wood as a source for the photos. Thank you Dr Wood for preserving them. I had seen many of these photos 6 or 7 years ago before they disappeared from the internet. Do you think she photoshopped all these cars?

After the CIT/P4T Team, Judy Wood has *got* to be the Single Most Whacked Out 9/11 Moonbat on earth. Just watch that interview with Greg Jenkins at the National Press Club in Jan of 07. Classic!

I'm not surprised the CIT Junior Varsity tout her so much. One moonbat begets another....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted by finemanm

I saw those buildings collapse with my own eyes. They fell because two jumbo jets full of fuel slamed into them that morning.

Oh my, we have found another New Yorker preferring to pretend that evidence which confounds their belief system that their wonderful government god could not possibly be responsible for attacking them in their city, does not exist.

Parking lot next to WFC and northwest of and over 700 feet from WTC1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b4099d23e14.jpg[/atsimg]

Clearing the way for recovery at Ground Zero
The 9-11 role of the NYC Department of Sanitation
03-2004

Vehicles that had been damaged as a result of the terrorist attack were delivered to the Fresh Kills Landfill. About 1,400 vehicles were recovered and carefully stockpiled in a separate area near the edge of the landfill. Some 300 of these recovered vehicles belonged to state, local and federal government agencies that were at the scene when the buildings collapsed. Almost all of the vehicles recovered were recycled with the exception of approximately 17 vehicles, which were sent to museums.

Source

See finemanm; only 300 of those buned/melted vehicles were police/emergency vehicles. About 1100 were private vehicles, and they were burned up or damaged in some way or another, by the dust descending on them during or after the two tower demolitions. Nano-thermite? Here are a few of those cars stored at the Hanger 17 Museum.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/004cfcd1f65c.jpg[/atsimg]

Hangar 17 Museum Interactive Panorama

We all saw those buildings collapse again and again from every angle and we all know all three buildings collapsed straight down; following the path of greatest resistance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74bb90fb15de.jpg[/atsimg]

Yet right over there near your parking lot, we see that WTC 1 hurled thousands of tons of exterior wall sections into the area of the World Financial Center; each piece weighing 4 tons and hurled up to 600 feet away from the North Tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96adaf72aee9.jpg[/atsimg]

But the sheeple prefer to pretend it wasn't so.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5b62bca8b49.jpg[/atsimg]

The same sheeple pretend that nano-thermite was not found in the dust of the WTC by multiple independent investigative groups; knowing full well what it would mean. Wake up sheeple; 19 Arab hijackers and their masterminds rotting in a cave or a torture cell at Gitmo would not have access to this highly technical military grade nano-thermite would they? And they would not have access to the towers to haul it in and install it either would they?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b786c05ff6c.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

And yet another sheeple preferring to keep their eyes and ears glued tight shut; pretending that their government god really loves them.

The photos of the 1400 burned out cars exist trebor. It makes no difference who posts the photos on the internet. The nano-thermite in the WTC dust also exists, proven by multiple independent investigators, and holding your breath until you turn blue will not change a doggone thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Getting so predictable, I look at these new threads with different angles (in most cases have a link to some site disproving the OS), and quietly think to myself `Wonder how many posts will be sent, before the obligatory character defamation begins`, aimed at the person whom made the original thread.

It`s getting boring sheeple it really is, had to lol at Taxi Drivers reply re- aliens, all that from some guy whom thinks cave dwellers learnt to fly Jets via P.C. Simulators.

Debunker`s you are getting boring and predictable.

Seriously.

Boring.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
The picture with the burnt out cars... why does the tree behind the bus still have leaves? Seems out of place. Where exactly were these cars located?

Thats just what I was going to say. You'd imagine the cars endured great heat to create that damage, and yet the trees are unscathed, the buildings are unscathed, and even what appears to be a wooden object near the fence in the first pic is okay too.

Does that mean that whatever caused the damage needs metal or paint to create a reaction & burn?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Nano-thermite is a more recent invention. Nano-thermite particles were discovered in the dust of the WTC.

They didn't find thermate.

Title of paper:

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Thermate:

The composition by weight of Thermate-TH3 (in military use) is 68.7% thermite, 29.0% barium nitrate, 2.0% sulfur and 0.3% binder (such as PBAN).

I agree that the chips they found:
a. aint paint
b. are incendiary

However you are a bit gung-ho and post misinformation quite frequently, making "truthers" look "stupid".

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
the best synopsis and objective technical discussion I've seen thus far can be found here:

www.ae911truth.org...

Take a look at the 2-hr video. Pretty impressive. I had my mind made up the day I saw the towers fall to the ground. it was a demolition, pure and simple. I think the evidence is overwhelming to that fact, and I am surprised that americans are not demanding a criminal investigation.

But, of course, we live in la la land here.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dust would normally choke a running engine, but if that dust contained nano-thermite particles, I would think that it would cause the engines to literally melt down.

It's adding a substance that assists in the welding process so it would make sense that it's going to do exactly what it's designed to do....melt metals.

This might explain the type of damage to the engine compartments on the cars in the pics, but I'm no expert...just an observation.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

It`s getting boring sheeple it really is, had to lol at Taxi Drivers reply re- aliens, all that from some guy whom thinks cave dwellers learnt to fly Jets via P.C. Simulators.

I guessed you missed that all of the Hamburg cell terrorists had PILOT LICENCES ISSUED BY THE FAA. And Hani Hanjour had a COMMERCIAL PILOTS LICENCE.

Since when is a Hamburg, Germany University a "cave?"

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted by jprophet420

Nano-thermite is a more recent invention. Nano-thermite particles were discovered in the dust of the WTC.

They didn't find thermate.

I agree that the chips they found:
a. aint paint
b. are incendiary

However you are a bit gung-ho and post misinformation quite frequently, making "truthers" look "stupid".

I did not state they found thermate did I? I quoted the AE article didn't I?

Which side of the fence you going to straddle today?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
nano-thermite and thermate are the same thing.

Yes accuse me of straddling the fence because I cite facts. Thats what happens when some facts don't support the case you believe. You either accept them like a man (no offense ladies) or go into denial.

I get the best of both worlds, really. I'm a "twoofer" and a "fence straddler".

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The 9/11 conspiracy is so old, you guys need to do something or just keep your mouth shut. Everyone knows about the 9/11 conspiracy, even my mom but do the sheep even care? Nope!

You're beating a dead horse fellas. I'll be impressed if you guys rally up an angry crowd and march the streets. Game over...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've got it!..........

9/11 actually wasn't an inside job, it wasn't even a CONSPIRACY!

Just face it for once that a group of people who hate the western way of life decided to show it in the form of mass murder. Not israel or the cia or the fbi - terrorists.

Guys go outside and get some fresh air and stop beating a dead horse, this is over.

Your just insulting the men and women who died that day.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The towers were absolutely positively demolished by nano thermate, this has been proven, so we are talking facts, NOT theory. The Particle beam weapon and mini-nuke theories are hogwash. I believe those ridiculous theories are some type of PSYOPS program to manipulate public perception and further confuse the sheeple and make the "911 was an inside job" movement less credible.

Furthermore, If you actually believe kerosene melts tempered steel, which is the official govt explanation, then you are living in a fantasy world and should go back to your TV and watch reruns of Michael Jackson's funeral.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

9/11 actually wasn't an inside job, it wasn't even a CONSPIRACY!

The official story states that it indeed was a conspiracy.

The only thing insulted here is our intelligence.

The towers were absolutely positively demolished by nano thermate, this has been proven, so we are talking facts, NOT theory.

Source?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by Seventh

I guessed you missed that all of the Hamburg cell terrorists had PILOT LICENCES ISSUED BY THE FAA. And Hani Hanjour had a COMMERCIAL PILOTS LICENCE.

Since when is a Hamburg, Germany University a "cave?"

A huge jump from flying Cessna 150`s etc to Boeing 737/767/757`s.

Glad you mentioned Hani Hanjour, let`s take a look at the assessment his instructors give.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Now I relate to *cave* dwellers as that is where the enemy resides that we are currently at war with (due to 9/11), we haven`t by mistake attacked the wrong country have we?, let`s break it down... 9/11 attack by terrorists-check, war declared on Afghanistan for the attacks-check.

Again, how did the alleged pilots gain experience to fly Boeing Jets?.

Hani Hanjour pulled off the most intricate maneuvers that day, from not being able to solo a cessna to what he achieved at the Pentagon is one huge leap in piloting skills.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Thermate has barium nitrate in it as well as sulfur, two things missing in Jones' "experiment results."

Also, thermate/ite/nano- is not, I repeat, is not explosive. Nor would it be explosive if it was "painted on" in a very very thin sheet.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by GenRadek]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Thank you jonny, finally somebody with some sense around here. I don't fully agree that it was a terrorist job, but I do agree with let this go. The people here act as if they're going to do something about it, instead they flash photos and facts...the government isn't scared of conspiracy data.

The average person won't rebel the U.S because of 9/11, they just would like to go about their daily lives, rebelling the U.S means losing a lot of things they enjoy like Judge Judy, Oprah, Family guy, TGI Fridays, etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join