It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and Others Banned from PrisonPlanet for Defending CIT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So who are the real disinfo agents? Many have said, including William Cooper, that Alex Jones is CIA disinfo. "Controlled opposition" as others have put it.

Well I am really starting to believe it. My username at prisonplanet forums was 911analyzer, and I lasted all of about 11 posts. I had just signed up a few days ago out of sheer frustration that they would treat CIT's info as disinformation. They have put a thread about CIT's NSA video in a disinfo forum, and changed the title of it several times, as well as the IP of the thread.

The thread is now called "Pentaconned spreads disingo (ranke CIT disinfo artists)" and can be seen here:

forum.prisonplanet.com...

At least one other user named element was banned as well. He was also defending CIT. Many of their long time members stand behind CIT's work, and are complaining as well about their questionable treatment of CIT's info. I wouldn't mind if someone would make a post in that thread to let the others know that I have been banned.

I also suggested on another thread that Alex Jones interview CIT on his show. Guess they didn't like that too much either.

I did not personally attack anyone, and really am kind of baffled at why they would ban me over just what I said... Or maybe it is becoming clear.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
... Wow, .... they are obviously small minded ignorant fools operating under the guise of truth seeking freedom fighters.

... I dont like to see people banned, .... anywhere, for anything, no matter how innapropriate or uncalled for, ....... freedom of speech is an ideal we live by, ..... and others have spilt blood for.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
if you dont miind me asking... whats CIT?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Great Job Alex! There is hope for you yet!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions of use, and please note that you really shouldn't make an entire thread to bash another site. That's against the site terms of use.

2g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join