It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana: The Case Reviewed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

And like with our three dimensional bodies existing on food, maybe other beings exist on "soul energy".?

That is one very scary idea, makes me remember the "Dementors kiss" (something declared to be worst than death). Carlos Castaneda has some histories about energy beings capturing old wizards for their energy... It makes me very sad to think that her energy is being used for some dark purpose

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Funny. How true it is though that the "powers that be" can do this and get away with it, for now.

Paul Wellstone was a Minnesota Senator and he was unbelievably murdered, by of all things, A DRUNK PILOT!!

Coincidence?

I think not. Diana's car hit the thirteenth pole in the tunnel. Masonic numbers abound. I am not sure of the longitude and latitude of the crash site of Wellstones plane but it would be interesting.

As for Diana, I am sure she found out that the "Royal Family" isn't so royal. They are actually of German decent. Put into power back in the 15 century by Lord Rothschild. It is my understanding that the actual royal family of England lives in hiding in Scotland somewhere, sourced from a friend in Britian.

As for Mr. Wellstone, he was Jewish and a fanatic against government, very out spoken and very loud when he talked to a crowd. Gung ho you might say. He was not well liked in the senate as he wouldn't vote the way the dems wanted him to.

So he was stirring the pot so to speak and they had to get him out of there. Same with Diana, if she was pregnant, wow!! But I believe she had the dirt on the royal family and she would not hesitate to out them for all the catastrophies they created the world over. I would do the same damn thing, out the bastards!!!

Gatta love those moronic Masons, "order through chaos", great moto.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by daddio]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Conclusion: She was murdured. Question: Why. Answer: She stated about the Royal Family, and i quot; THEY ARE NOT HUMAN.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Another great "Case Reviewed!"

The time they took to get to the hospital is a little too convoluted. EMT's here, certainly don't stop and pull off the road to do heart massages/stimulations. They put on the siren and hit the pedal!

I remember the interview of the doctors in emergency who said that she was indeed NOT pregnant. Well, an hour on the road would have been enough. For all we know, there could have been qualified doctors in the truck to do the nasty! At least ones trained in "abortion - how to!"

I believe that her death brought on a "shift" in the energy of the world. I certainly felt it!...strongly!! I made note of it at that time.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

Yes, I think certain people's sporot or energy is necesary for the rest of world. And when they leave by unwanted causes it causes disturbances in the world.

[edit on Jul 9th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badfuture
reply to post by TheMythLives

Absolutly cracking atsing, star and flag for you.
I would have loved to have known what Diana was about to reveal to the world before the
Boston brakes stopped her and dodi in their tracks.

Don't know if you already read this but here is what she was going to reveal...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well, I'm sorry, but I don't agree with other people on this thread. Diana was not really murdered, but she died because she was famous. I don't believe the royals would have bothered to kill her, because she wasn't really royalty anymore, after she divorced Prince Charles. People kept calling her a princess, but she loses that title, technically, if she divorces the actual royalty. She married into the royal family.

Furthermore, the fatal "accident" in question, has been proven time and again to be an accident.

Her fame killed her. It was a combination of a drunk driver, also on Prozac, speeding like an idiot through a tunnel at 80 mph, and none of them but the bodyguard wearing seatbelts (the only survivor coincidentally). And maybe one idiot paparazzi flashing a bright light which distracted the speeding, drunken driver enough to make him crash.

If someone flashed a bright light at someone speeding through a tunnel, he would probably be at fault for the accident, although no one can agree on who did it, much less prove they did it.

The word "accident" being used to describe fatal car wrecks is really a misnomer, as car wrecks are hardly ever really accidents. They are usually caused by some combination of drunkenness, recklessness, stupidity, and speeding.

Please drop this issue now. Give it a rest. She's been dead for almost 12 years, and people like you just beat it to death, it's like beating a dead horse. Just forget about it. Forget your fanciful theories about her death. Next you're going to be claiming Michael Jackson was murdered, when he was obviously just a drug addict.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Another great post their Myth.
You are one of the few posters who when I read what they submit, think its was well thought out, and not presented in some crazy out of this world way. The facts are well presented and plausible. Great food for through, unlike must of the other crazy stuff I get a laugh about on this site (like some peoples theories on who did it and why it happened after your posting).
There is good reasoning that the Royal family did assassinate the Princess. I doubt any other country or organisation but those the Royal family has control over would be involved. The history of the Royal families of England are littered with stories of assassinations which were done covertly.
It would not surprise me one bit if in the distant future we find out the truth, though I suspect it will not be in my life time. This is one event I think the children of the future, when learning about the history of the Royal family will learn all about, same way they learn about the history of Henry the 8th now.
Thanks again for an excellent and entertaining post.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Another superbly put together thread there Myth.

I remember the time of it occurring very well and the weeks leading up to it.
One paper headline stuck in my memory prior to it,which stated that she was going to make an announcement when she had returned from the holiday.

Well most of the world will never know what that was going to be.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Every time I see one of your 'Case Reviewed' threads I am left amazed. The amount of time, effort and research you place into these threads is nothing short of fantastic. Thank you once again for bringing another important case into the limelight.

Tbh, up until quite recently I never suspected anything odd about the death of Diana. It was only after a conversation I had with an ex-colleague of mine that I even decided to look further into the incident. Whether there is a conspiracy or simply coincidence, many parts of the "official' account do not add up.

When I asked this ex-colleague who he thought was behind the event, I was quite shocked. With deadly serious eyes and a cold stair, I was informed that the Queen of England organised, financed and executed the tragedy. No proof or evidence, just connecting of the dots is all.

P.S.: The problem I found with this conclusion - that she was murdered because she was romantically involved with a Muslim and pregnant with his child - why was this an issue for the Royal Family? If Dianna and Charles got officially divorced, wouldn't that cancel out any son not conceived with Charles as being a legitimate heir to the thrown? Wouldn't the divorce simply give the Royal family the excuse they wanted to get her out of the family?

I would greatly appreciate input from anybody knowledgeable on the nature of how the throne is passed on to each new generation of heirs.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
When she died i was really young, mabey six years. I used to think i saw her ghost in my room at night for months after she died. It was probably my imagination playing off her face from the Toronto Star into the darkness of my room, but i will always remember her for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It's really rather humorous that you posted this thread.

I had not intended to post a comment here, because I do not have much to add to it.

I know it was a TXP Directive of the Queen of England to eliminate Princess Diana.

The funny thing here though is, I am reading a book from the public library right now, that I was not expecting to mention Dodi Fayed or Diana.

The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century

On page 386, it mentions them briefly, but what it says makes a connection nonetheless.

On this page it is explaining about the marriage of Ibrahim bin Laden(one of Osama's many siblings) and Christine, his soon to be ex-wife at this point in the book and how they met.

It says that the bin Laden family used to stay at Dodi Fayed's hotel, the Hotel Ritz, in Paris on a frequent basis.

I just found it very interesting the kind of shoulders that Diana was rubbing with right before she was killed.

Whether you submit to the accident theory or the "accident" theory, it is interesting nonetheless.

As far as I am concerned, it was a killing, made to look like a drunk driver, in order to clean up one of the Queen's dirty little secrets.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This is very complicated and what not, so bear with me. An dthank you for the kind words my friend

P.S.: The problem I found with this conclusion - that she was murdered because she was romantically involved with a Muslim and pregnant with his child - why was this an issue for the Royal Family? If Dianna and Charles got officially divorced, wouldn't that cancel out any son not conceived with Charles as being a legitimate heir to the thrown? Wouldn't the divorce simply give the Royal family the excuse they wanted to get her out of the family?

Apparently, the Royal Family is made up of all the land in the U.K. So Diana the Princess of Whales was already technically part of this clan. But through marriage she would be connected with the royal family forever or something. But how was she connected forever? Through her existing children and this important because, while the muslim baby might not have been heir to the thrown automatically, but the future king of england (prince william) would have a muslim half-brother (or sister) & would be given an official title, and under certain extreme circumstances, they would have had some claim to the throne in the future. It could have literally turned very ugly for the Royal Families.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
On thinking about the carbon monoxide levels in the blood, I would think it possible for the car to have been tampered with. The last minute switch of vehicles may have been very convenient.

Also, with regard the payments to Paul - it seems likely that he was in on it and quite possibly believed that he would survive. One of the things that troubles me, is that if the car was speeding would Diana and Dodi not have put their seatbelts on? I find it believable that they might not normally wear seatbelts, but the minute that the car started to speed up/drive erratically, it's instinct to put a seatbelt on. This leads me to think there are 3 possible answers to this 1) They didn't think they were in danger, the car "might" not have been speeding. 2) They were either drugged or intoxicated (Carbon monoxide). 3) They did wear seatbelts, but they were "faulty".

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Just a well deserved BUMP.

Can't waitto see your next one Myth!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Along with my previous post, I submitted this thread to D.I.G.G..

That should get it a lot more deserved attention.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thank You SpartanKingLeonidas
I appreciate the DIGG submition and your input on the subject. That is very odd that they would write Diana and Dodoi's name in that book about Osama. It seems like everyone really is connected and that is just so odd.... Good Find.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Not a problem.

The book is not just about Osama though, it is about his entire family.

Dodi Fayed owning the hotel that his family utilizes though, is significant.

The timing of me reading that in this book and then you posting this thread is odd as well, in the fact that I was not seeking out anything having to do with Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed, or England and its ruling hierarchy.

I was researching the topic at hand, the title of the book.

The Bin Ladens.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

That is kind of odd, perhaps it fate. Perhaps we are on the same wave length or something. None the less its at least a strange coincidence. Did the book say anything more about the Fayed Family?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't really understand why Diana's accident has been the focus of such intense speculation, yet the death of John Kennedy Jnr, his wife and her sister, to my knowledge, has never received any such scrutiny.

I wish I could explain the niggling feeling that both deaths are connected and not by mere virtue of their being "accidents".

Two youthful and charismatic potential leaders with vast media attention die in accidents mere months apart?

An earlier poster mentioned that Diana's death was triggered by US security as a result of landmines. It sounded a little weird at first, but I can well imagine such a move on her part into a such a political arena, drawing scrutiny to the operations of armaments manufacture and deployment might well draw the ire of the US security czars,

Imagine then, if the John Kennedy Jnr accident was a "payback" from the British security forces. Yet I have not encountered any suggestion that the John Jnr accident was anything but an accident.

How are these conspiracy theories formed? Why is one public figure allocated martyrdom and another bad luck?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join