It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcanoes erupting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed how many volcanoes are erupting as we speak?

They have been doing this for a while now. Some people claim there is no increase in volcano activity, but the facts speak for themselves.

Check this website.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yep just to let you know - average of 60 volcanos erupt each year - well - we are already at that for the year.

I will look for all my graphs etc. but I basically have every link imaginable about what is happening with volcanos - 2 new ones this last week too - LOTS going on - in fact look for more next week -

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
According to this map, all the volcanoes in the world seem to be currently erupting...
Couldnt there be something wrong with this information?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

lots of earthquakes as well

seems to be more happening than usual

WTH is going on!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Influence of Nibiru approaching ?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
another "things are happening in the world this must be it!" thread by the same person. Volcanoes love exploding, and temperatures love going up and down. The earth loves shaking out tension, and we humans love smoking Belmont's.

Take it in strides, people

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

I didn't say anywhere "this might be it"....But it is unusual for so many volcanoes erupting at the same time...

You don't want to read threats like this? Then DON'T do it.... It is that simple....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is solar induction I think.

This cannot be a coincidence guys... Someone postulated a theory about solar induction of volcanic activity, this supports that!

Someone please post graphs/images with links to real time volcanic data, I'm doing a million things at once. We need to work together.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was a frequent user of this world alert map. about six weeks ago, the website started showing ALL info. look at how many plane crashes it shows in the US alone. they are having problems with the alert map.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
It is solar induction I think.

This cannot be a coincidence guys... Someone postulated a theory about solar induction of volcanic activity, this supports that!

Someone please post graphs/images with links to real time volcanic data, I'm doing a million things at once. We need to work together.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

not to rove off topic too much, but is there usually so many plane crashes as well?
there wasn't yesterday, at least.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
every now and then, i guess things just have to let off some steam.

i wouldnt worry till a quarter of the volcanoes are going off at once.

maybe if they did we would enter a global cooling phase and everyone will chill out (pun unintended) on the global warming problem...

... nah probably not

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No, no, and no..

That's unusual... I've never seen more than one or two... let alone 30!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
According to this map, all the volcanoes in the world seem to be currently erupting...
Couldnt there be something wrong with this information?
If you click on some of the older volcano allerts, you'll notice that they go back a few years. They're not all recent ones.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7c45fcd4433.jpg[/atsimg]

Count 3 earthquakes really recently.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What`s the link to that map.
Nevermind, found it.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I do want to read them. They first provide a good laugh. Then, comes a sigh of disappointment. Then i follow up with my personal common-sense rhetoric in an attempt to enlighten you to the idea that not everything happens as part of some master scheme, and that planets do things as often as they see fit.

So, i will keep rite at it as a function of free speech

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There are many plane crashes and they are not all reported in the MSM.

Situation normal.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hmmm...dont get me wrong...I definitely think there is always much more going on than we are told, but in this case I dont think its too unusual.

I have been watching the Volcano's portion for quite awhile and its kind of on and off. Mt. Redoubt isnt even on there anymore from what I am seeing.
And just because a volcano is erupting, doesnt mean that is a significant eruption.
When I first started checking this alertmap site, I thought I had found quite a nugget showing increased Volcanic activity, but after a little research I realized that its not a total anomaly. Granted there has been a slight increase in Volcanic activity over the past few years, its not currently earthshattering...currently.

Hell, I thought when Chaiten started erupting a year ago that we were on the cusp of the earth blowing up and shaking apart...but its still been "threatening" Chile for a whole year now...with any day being the day its going to obliterate the nearby city.

I hate to be a party pooper...but until I see over 250,000 deaths I wont start getting worried. Sounds horrible and cynical I know...but thats just the way it goes.

I used to think I could be in a position to be ahead of the curve and head off tragedy...or at least be the first to know...but we just got to wait for it.

But with all that being said....tomorrow IS 7/7...so heres hoping!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And oh yeah, about the plane issues....

Remember this is the

National Association of Radio-Distress Signalling and Infocommunications

And pilots have been known to call out lots of distress calls both for good and bad reasons.
Bad= dont want to wait in line to land so declare a fuel emergency but all is okay on landing.
Good= Landing gear warning light comes on...pilot calls emergency...roll the trucks...but it was just a bad bulb or wiring. No crash.

So everything gets put up on the map as it comes in...but it may not result in injury or death or even damage.

Again....sorry to be the one trying to disconnect the dots on this one...because I hate when someone tries to disconnect mine.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

The map locates aircraft "incidents" not crashes.

Incident
An occurrence, other than an accident, associated with the operation of an aircraft that affects or could affect the safety of operations.

www.airsafe.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join