It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama Ufo Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is it real? is it fake?
who knows?
It looks cool though!
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
While I am a huge fan of C2C and a believer in ET life, I can't really say I think the photo is real. Sure there is an oddity in it, but a real UFO, who's to say. Good pic nonetheless.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The picture seems fake. The size of the UFO in relation to the trees means that either the object was huge and would have been able to seen for miles or it was very close. It appears to be a fairly well done photoshop. It just doesn't ring true, as much as I would want it to be, since I'm in Alabama.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
The picture seems fake. The size of the UFO in relation to the trees means that either the object was huge and would have been able to seen for miles or it was very close. It appears to be a fairly well done photoshop. It just doesn't ring true, as much as I would want it to be, since I'm in Alabama.
I agree. I thought it was PS myself. The object would have to be massive if it wasn't close. From the clarity of the photo too I would also have to say that it seemed to be just slowly cruising instead of zipping around...this massive cruising UFO would have been splashed all over the news and newspapers.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think it's fake, too. It's well done, but under high magnification the integration of the UFO with the rest of the picture is suspect.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Looks real to me. It did find a trailer park!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My 11 year old son made a better UFO picture than that at school the other week.

And no photoshop stuff was needed.

Just a ufo picture stuck onto a window.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I thought the window was rolled down? Either way I believe this photo is very fake. And doesn't C2C post pictures no matter what? I've seen some horrible ones that they had to have known were faked.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
this one is fake.

Look at the sun. We see the tree on the ground due to the reflection of the sun. But, if you look the UFO there is no brillant side on it. The UFO was put there by Photoshop. The object is not so clear and the distance between the trees and the UFO should be larger.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
if one was trying to take a picture of the "ufo" why is there so much of the ground in the photo ? You see more of the trailer and the trees, etc than the sky.

If I was taking that pic I would have aimed the camera more towards the sky...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valombre
this one is fake.

Look at the sun. We see the tree on the ground due to the reflection of the sun. But, if you look the UFO there is no brillant side on it. The UFO was put there by Photoshop. The object is not so clear and the distance between the trees and the UFO should be larger.

Yeah I agree.

Somehow the lighting of the object is all wrong.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
feels very fake to me, its digital edited i bet

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That's a huge fake... you can kinda tell it was a copy paste thing too. Sorry, better luck next time.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
its not even loading for me

new topics

top topics

join