It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this Mid-Eastern sounding man in Uniform at Ground Zero, warning of imminent WTC7 collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Apologies for the crudeness of the recording, it's my first one using some free video saving software. You will need to turn the sound up.(go to the google video link below if you cannot hear it, 02:13:40)

I have to say I sourced this from the Core of Corruption Video, but it's towards the end and a little buried so I thought I'd get this particular part some air time. I found this quite interesting and couldn't find a thread on it on ATS so I thought I'd offer it up for discussion.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

(click to open player in new window)

I have some questions about this gentleman.

Okay, for sure he has an accent which sounds middle eastern.

For sure he is wearing a military uniform. It is too unclear in the
video (for me but you may see otherwise) if it is a US military uniform.

Personally, if I were a foreign operative at 911, the last thing I would do is dress up in uniform when just being a civilian would allow me to blend into the crowd. Then again, maybe having a uniform would allow access to areas that a civilian could not access.

To me, he sounds like an Arabic (foreign national) translator that is in the US military and happens to be in NY on that day, or his unit is based nearby.

Either way though, he still knows for sure that WTC7 is comming down.

What do you all think?

Core of Corruption: video.google.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Even with my sound turned all the way up, I couldnt hear anything the guy said. From what I could tell, it appeared that he was wearing a US issue uniform. And in the spirit of racial harmony, I would be very careful when you start saying they are foreigners.....ESPECIALLY in New York.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Okay, I can hear it on mine, go to the google vid at 02:13:40, you will plainly hear his accent, and he says

"buildings going to collapse, nothing information"

Go check it out, I'm not being racist mate!

video.google.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

In the Spirit of racial harmony however, I changed the title slightly.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Accent could be possibly french, russian or even israeli, hard to tell really.

Anyway still interesting.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I just had a thought. If he was a translator for the army, You would think his English would be better than to say "Nothing information!", in fact I'm sure it would be.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

LOL yeah!

I guess if he can get the basic point across, then he's passable.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have on major question about 9-11. That is the "truck full of explosives" that were discovered and arrests were made.

Anyone know what the hell this was or what happened. Since this was on ABC news and Mayor Guiliani are all talking about it, I have to assume this happened.

www.youtube.com...

Confirmed: 2 suspects in FBI custody when they were caught with a truck load of explosives on the George Washington bridge. And it is reported they had allot.

www.youtube.com...

See this (ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC - they all report on it. What happened?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

The second report, that came seven minutes later, said that oops, there werent any explosives.....unfortunately, the networks reported it wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
I have on major question about 9-11. That is the "truck full of explosives" that were discovered and arrests were made.

Anyone know what the hell this was or what happened. Since this was on ABC news and Mayor Guiliani are all talking about it, I have to assume this happened.

www.youtube.com...

Confirmed: 2 suspects in FBI custody when they were caught with a truck load of explosives on the George Washington bridge. And it is reported they had allot.

www.youtube.com...

See this (ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC - they all report on it. What happened?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by infolurker]

Very good point. I have no idea what happenned to those suspects. It looks quite deinite that they did arrest two people, you'd think there would be a follow up story some where. I'll keep looking, something tells me not to hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm very glad you drew attention to this. It is one of the many puzzling things that Core of Corruption has dug up.

I absolutely love that movie, primarily because it uses news footage to tell its story. You should try watching the Webster Tarpley lecture about 9/11 and WWIII, and then looking again at CoC - it makes a lot more sense.

As for this mysterious soldier... can anyone here comment definitively on his uniform? His accent is, for me, hard to place. I can't help thinking Israeli, myself, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Here's hoping that the good people of ATS will come up with useful information.

S&F for you.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh for crying out loud. More times than I can count I have served with people who were from other countries, moved to the US, joined the military etc. And most of time at times had issues with the English language.

I had a Master Chief in my first squadron (for those who do not know, Master Chief is an E-9, highest enlisted rank) who was from the Phillipines. Half the time I could not understand the man....and he had been in the US military for 27 years.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Oh for crying out loud. More times than I can count I have served with people who were from other countries, moved to the US, joined the military etc. And most of time at times had issues with the English language.

I had a Master Chief in my first squadron (for those who do not know, Master Chief is an E-9, highest enlisted rank) who was from the Phillipines. Half the time I could not understand the man....and he had been in the US military for 27 years.

Firstly read my post again:

To me, he sounds like an Arabic (foreign national) translator that is in the US military and happens to be in NY on that day, or his unit is based nearby.

Secondly, he new WTC was going to collapse whcih is another interesting point.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Secondly, he new WTC was going to collapse whcih is another interesting point.

Why is it interesting? Firefighters were clearing the area and warning people it would collapse from 2:30PM at least.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I second exponents post....what was interesting about someone saying WTC 7 was going to fall? I got home early from work that day and that was one of the first things I heard on the news when I tuned in.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Except THIS is the post that I replied to..

I just had a thought. If he was a translator for the army, You would think his English would be better than to say "Nothing information!", in fact I'm sure it would be.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Except THIS is the post that I replied to..

Fair play, your response was totally justified!

I still think, now this is just me, that if you look at his very poor English, not just his accent, that it is odd. I know what you said about your Philipino guy in the army, and I take it on board. But I still have my doubts.

I guess that's the joy of ATS !

new topics

top topics

join