It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle July 2nd (A Hummingbird?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Crop Circle Connector

Newest Crop Circle have been reported in Milk Hill, Wiltshire. It looks like a hummingbird to me, like one in famous Nazca lines in Peru.

Nazca Hummingbird:

So this is one more in recent "animal" series of crop circles. Alien made or not, i think it's beautiful.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yar it is similar!

And beautiful at that!

But do you reckon it's intentionally similar to the Nazca hummingbird? Or is it pure coincidence?

A fine catch, S&F

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Yes, it is perhaps "too" similar
But maybe in purpose if alien made. I have no knowledge of interpretations of Nazca line symbols. Maybe someone can enlighten us about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I feel like this one and the phoenix seem very man made

but thats just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe MasterKaman was a couple weeks late? A change of plans after 'confessing'?

ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes. see you there at 2am tomorrow

Full post

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In a couple of other threads people have mentioned wanting to see a hummingbird crop circle - they got their wish!

(about half way down the thread)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hummingbird Symbolism:

"It stands for immortality. Or sometimes the Sun.
Hummingbird is seen by some as a messenger of love and joy. It symbolises energy, wonder and swift action. It is associated with the Ghost Spirit native American religion which teaches a dance that is intended to return the natural balance of the world."

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
In a couple of other threads people have mentioned wanting to see a hummingbird crop circle - they got their wish!

(about half way down the thread)

Hummingbird Symbolism:

"It stands for immortality. Or sometimes the Sun.
Hummingbird is seen by some as a messenger of love and joy. It symbolises energy, wonder and swift action. It is associated with the Ghost Spirit native American religion which teaches a dance that is intended to return the natural balance of the world."

wiki.answers.com...

I remember that! Here is the post I wrote on the Phoenix Rising Crop Circle Thread. Really, I never expected to see it happen. Wow.+ A messenger of Joy and symbol of energy, wonder and swift action. How exciting. I just wish I knew who or what is making them.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Isn't these Nazca lines connected to ufo' ?
Is there any ufo related stories from the old original hummingbird ?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

Looks like a cross between the Native American symbol for the sun and a dinner fork.

Sun going to eat you?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
wtf

its not similar IT IS EXACTLY LIKE NASCA LINES

www.fortunecity.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Looks very nice. However if people are talking here of humming birds then one appears... perhaps the 'creators' are catering to our needs/wants?
Are the creators human or not?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

If the creators are not reading ATS but already know that hummingbirds follow dragonflies, then... uhm. Well the creators could have been reading ATS and made a hummingbird just for us. But if they aren't reading ATS, they wouldn't know we were talking about them. So, what gives?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here is a site that has a lot of info on the Nazca Lines, including other birds and more hummingbird designs, they really are amazing:

www.nazcamystery.com...:_Hummingbird_1

www.nazcamystery.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That is not a new crop circle, it's a picture of the nazca lines

www.journeyidea.com...

Scroll down to the second picture... The whole crop circle thing is getting kind of ridiculous if people are taking old, old, old pictures and recycling them as new thats just my 2 cents though

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
David Wilcock also had a strange story about a crop circle that he had imagined before it came about.

www.projectcamelot.org...

And I’d had so much trouble with the fatter infinity symbol that I went with a skinnier one, where on one side, it was wide and on the other side, it was skinny. So it looks more like a conventional number 8 that would be drawn in like Times New Roman font, or something. Anyway, I popped this in there and, while I’m doing this, I have this thought in my mind that says, You know, I wonder if the circle makers -- the guys that are doing the crop circles, whoever they are -- would respond to my thoughts and make a circle based on what I’m thinking about right now, because, as we know in crop circle history, back in 1991, a group of people meditated and thought, in August 1991, about the Mandelbrot Set , which is a fractal pattern that many of us are familiar with and the very next day a crop formation showed up that had that pattern in the crop.

And I just, I didn’t want to take, I didn’t want to be arrogant, I didn’t want to ask for something, it just was a stray thought that went through my mind, but I had intent behind it. I said, That would be really cool if a crop formation was made based on what I’m thinking about. Well, the very next day was 8/8/8. August 8th, 2008 and, lo and behold, there shows up in the crops a gigantic infinity symbol. Skinnier on the one side, fatter on the other side, exactly like the one that I had just posted on to Richard Hoagland’s webpage the night before in the art that I had done as we posted this article about von Braun, the Nazis, the 1950s, the secret space program, all this kind of stuff that’s going on behind the scenes.

These circles are speaking to us on a subconscious level. I am not sure how they are communicating exactly but they seem to be to our suscounscous thought. Maybe its a collection of all our thoughts.

But for those who are wondering about ten years ago I had a dream about hummingbirds, I have found them fascinating ever since!

Have you guys seen this thread?

If the mandelbrot set is a geometrical model for life and the universe that would mean that our universe grows just as in our body cell division and reproduction occurs. Meaning that we all come from a common source or that we are all one. I think of it like a coral reef because it supports so many other habitats, without a coral reef the life around it would die. We are the same way and we come from one source, through cell division we multiply like the mandelbrot set shows that the universe is continually growing and it is infinite or more less ripples in space time. This means that reinacarnation is possible and we have many soul mates that we have known personally in our past lives. This also means that their are different realms of dimension that coexist in our physical world. But to us it is merely the light we see around us.

Edit: More links to hummingbirds
hummingbirdworld.com...
www.ascendpress.org...
www.princetonol.com...

More links to crop circles with similar themes.

www.phils.com.au...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Looks like an amateur hoax to me

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Looks like an amateur hoax to me

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know this isn't a remake right... Its just a picture of the original nazca lines that are very very very very old... Like before our civilization old.

Hoax eh?

Yup I bet the Nazca Indians made this just to hoax us a two thousand years later. Yup that must be it.

I bet you feel pretty dumb right about now.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well if we were talking about humming birds and it became the next crop circle, and David Wilcock thought about the infinity symbol and that became the next crop circle, then the whole situation just begs for us to try an experiment where we all decide on an image, and focus/meditate/envision it, and see what happens. How does that sound? I think we should start voting on an image already. Animal/bird/fractal image/object/random???

[edit on 2/7/09 by darklord]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

You're being sarcastic right?

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

It's a new crop circle, that looks like the Nazca Lines.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Come on guys be easy on people. Some of us obviously got confused, even I did haha, they assumed the external link was the crop circle by mistake.

<<   2  3 >>

join