It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

LOL! Judging by names, so am I! Eee gads! Is there a trial by fire? Or they booted my family out of the fold. How embarrassing!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A good friend of mine is a Sinclair. Her dad was a very "old-money" type, they used to live near Martha's Vineyard in some gorgeous huge estate. The interesting thing is that she's an incredibly gifted healer and energy worker, far more powerful/talented than many others I've met. They've always said blue-bloods were biologically gifted, energy-wise. She knows all about the "blue-blooded" connections, Draconians and Illuminati and such. Her dad always talked about his grandfather being an incredibly secretive individual, always attending closed-door meetings with others in the "vast network of the Sinclair lineage and comradery", as he appearantly put it. He was also a Mason Grandmaster - she has his Mason's Sword. It's beautiful, and has more ancient Illiuminati/Freemason/Egyptian symbology on it than the pages of a Dan Brown novel.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It is fact that most Americans of British descent who traveled to the new world in the 16th and 17th Century and had land were at that time Aristocracy and/or descended from Royalty. My family did and I have traced the bloodline back to the Merovingians. It is guesstimated that I share that bloodline with 7 to 10 million others. I think if you look back far enough you will find a line that does the same. It is nothing special.

The idea that virtually anyone with a European ancestor descends from English royalty seems bizarre, but it accords perfectly with some recent research done by Joseph Chang, a statistician at Yale University. The mathematics of our ancestry is exceedingly complex, because the number of our ancestors increases exponentially, not linearly. These numbers are manageable in the first few generations—two parents, four grandparents, eight great-grandparents, sixteen great-great-grandparents—but they quickly spiral out of control. Go back forty generations, or about a thousand years, and each of us theoretically has more than a trillion direct ancestors—a figure that far exceeds the total number of human beings who have ever lived.

www.theatlantic.com...

I do think that there are a few families that are so rich that they hold all the power but I think for most their wealth is a more recent development (say in the last century or two). Do not forget that there are a lot of impoverished and disenfranchised aristocrats all over the world who have nothing but a title and maybe a pot to Pee in. If the article is to be believed we are ALL descended from Royalty

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Well... McDonald's was founded by Ray Kroc, so I'm pretty sure that's not one of the bloodlines.

Also - Don't forget the three Bs!

Beans, bullets, barbecue sauce!

Ray Kroc bought the franchise from two brothers who were indeed part of the McDonald family

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Actually, Ray Kroc was a practicing Satanist

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by silent thunder
The Reynolds Bloodline

Burt is an Illuminati?!? I always wondered how he got cast in Canonball I & II, this goes a long way to helping me understand this mighty conundrum.

Burt Reynolds?? I thought he was talking about Reynolds Wrap !!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Can you give S/F more than once?The links you provided explains the role of an evil few who have managed to turn eden to hell with no one noticing.Great work OP!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by silent thunder

Yeah right, the Bundy Bloodline, is that a joke?

AL BUNDY??? HE isn't really a person. Oh and Just incase you missed it, the History channel has proven that there isn't and never was any such thing as the Illuminati.

Try McGeorge Bundy ...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i do find it odd that every single us president is related to the UK royal family one way or the other (GW and obama are cousins!) and i do believe that "old money" families do in fact run the world.. however im not so sure about those specific 13... ive looked into this subject some and the site you direct people to to me sounds like a bunch of hard to follow rambling.. maybe if the guy could be alot more coherent and what not we could follow it better and understand this topic better. as a true ATS'er i dont discount anything so yes and no.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
star, flag, and a bump. I appreciate you bringing this worthy info out into view.

It'll take many of us who are awake to continue stopping this global insanity led by the NWO/Zionism/PTB.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Personally I don't think there is any way you can just tag every bloodline with a name because there are probably too many names associated with Illuminatti. But I would agree that there are 13 different lines and that these lines are preserved and assigned to those who have perserved it. So therefore you may have some distant illuminatti lineage but that doesn't make you a full blooded illumon.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thanks for all your responses.

By the way, although I take this with a grain of salt as stated, its worth bearing in mind that just because you share one of these names doesn't make you part of the bloodline. I mean, slaves took their master's last names in the old days. There are plenty of people with these last names who probably have nothing to do with the whole thing. Go back far enough and we're all related anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

They are not really cousins, they are like 11 times removed I think. They are also distant relatives of Dick Cheney and Brad Pitt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join