It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children under 9 will get FOUR flu vaccine shots! - Bloomberg/CDC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Vaccine is on it's way people, of that you can be sure.

Swine Flu Multuple Shot vaccine May Overwhelm States

June 26 (Bloomberg) -- The vaccine being developed to combat a pandemic of swine flu will require multiple shots to provide immunity from the new virus, and the added immunizations may overwhelm U.S. state agencies, health officials said.

Two injections will be required three weeks apart for swine flu, also known as H1N1, and a third will be needed for seasonal flu, health officials said at a meeting today at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in Atlanta. Children younger than 9 years old will need four shots, the CDC said.

So why does swine flu require two shots, and the normal seasonal flu require just one. Would having three shots not be more dangerous?

"Children younger than 9 years old will need four shots, the CDC said."

FOUR shots for under nine? Are you kidding, what the hell are they going to do to the children?

Oh don't worry, they do explain it for us sheople!

Because swine flu is a new virus, most people have no natural immunity. The first shot provides an initial exposure, and the second shot boosts antibody levels in the body, Schaffner said.

People older than age 50 are getting swine flu at far lower rates than younger people, evidence they may have some immunity from prior exposures to a similar virus, and will only need one shot, the CDC said.

Children under 9 have little immunity to any flu strain and need two shots for protection against seasonal flu, as well as two for swine flu, the CDC said. The agency is conducting tests to find the most effective dosing for different age groups.

Thank god I was getting worried, now it's all been explained I feel so much better!

ROLL UP ROLL UP FOR YOUR FLU SHOT, FREE FLU SHOT!

So will you take it?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

F*** no. They could show me a stack of bodies and they're not going to get me to volunteer for any idiot shots.

If they point a gun to my head, that's another matter. Honestly, I hope it doesn't come to that.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Well then you get to do your favorite Christian Bale impression. (Equilibrium)

Though honestly, it will be hard to get me to take a flu shot from them.. Rush flu shots dont seem like they will be healthy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
looks like the pharms are going to be making a killing.

As for me, they could put a gun to my head AND pull the trigger, and i will still refuse.

Sorry i just feel it's a big scam.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by elcapitano75]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
looks like the pharms are going to be making a killing.

As for me, they could put a gun to my head AND pull the trigger, and i will still refuse.

Sorry i just feel it's a big scam.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by elcapitano75]

It's one thing for them to screw with adults.

But I have real fears for the children.

Four doses, and the swine flu vaccine has been rushed into production.

I would never let a child of mine get one.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Talk about a way of depopulation if these so called flu shots don't work. Plus what happens if the children do pass away, there will be mass hysteria by the parents.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I can tell you if they try to force me or any of my family to get these shots, im taking as many of them out as I can and ill die tryin. Im done with there crap this is the final straw for me. I hope it doesnt get to that, but I will not hesitate to respond.

Its going to start with the schools, and they will tell you your kid wont be able to go to school until they get the shots--- what will you do than?????

will you just home school them?

and than they will tell you no home schooling.

and to all the parents who dont want un-vaccinated kids in there kids class, will u please use your brain???? how will your kid be effected if he got vaccinated? you shouldnt have anything to worry about if you really believe in what was injected into your childs bloodstream. you guys know what I mean?

Im ready, and waiting. and when the time comes, its no mercy.

God bless

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverycke

Imagine this; you got a big, burly cop, kinda mean. He sees the bodies on TV, he listens to the news reports, he is not afraid. But...... what if he doesn't take the shots? What will this one decide to do?

Here's another one, a kinda rich celeb Hollywood type, like maybe Perez Hilton. He asks his friends about the shots, they give him mixed answers. Decision?

And yet another, mister x is a trader on the floor of the NYSE. He rides the subway some and the flu is starting to hit NYC hard. It's hitting them and it's hitting them hard!! The shots are available, he knows they are risky, but.....
Decision?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I heard that in 1976 Gerald Ford set about requiring flu shots for everyone. One of my daughters asked me how I didn't even know this occured. I replied that her mother and I were living remotely in the mountains of California and we had no TV and no radio, so I guess it just passed us by. Anyway, apparantly deaths from this flu vaccine put a stop to the program. I wonder if something like this will stop this manbirdpig flu vaccination crap. And I wonder if it all is as dangerous as my intuition tells me it is.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
# yes i am gonna take it! You paranoid nutjobs should too trust me!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

go ahead and take it, do you think I care. why are you on this site calling people nutjobs???? what a worthless life. such a sad sad thing.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
# yes i am gonna take it! You paranoid nutjobs should too trust me!

I really hope that is sarcasm. I have no problem with anyone wanting to take it if they want to, but saying someone is a "paranoid nutjob" because they would hesitate to take a rushed (unless there was a known pandemic on the way) vaccine that will make Pharmaceutical companies millions. Do you really think people's well being is the top of their agenda? Or the profit?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

I absolutely agree with the above, I hope you were making a sarcastic joke, if thats not what it was, all I can say is how deeply sad it makes me that such ignorance still exists, how people just buy whatever they say on tv---- the vaccine is what you need< and people just say O.K. if you say its good then its got to be good, LOL, they dont even think twice about these things, its just so saddening.

the pharma companies wouldnt hurt us, why would they do that?
take chemo, take the shots, It will heal you< radiation and vaccination < it heals you---

Wake UP America, things are not what they seem

[edit on 26-6-2009 by KommonKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifootChildren under 9 will get FOUR flu vaccine shots

Like hell they will!

...Unless a whole lot more people die first, then whatever it takes.

Just like a movie plot...See how this works yet ATS?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've never been vaccinated even as a kid that I know of(read my other post for insight) and I've never been sick enough to go to a doctor in my life.To me vaccines = government population downsizing,just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
To me, This is how it will go down... The children that get the vaccines will get very Ill or die.... and 1000's of parents will rant and rave over there sick or dying child, the Government will issue an OOPS!! WE ARE SORRY speech and the People will make threats toward the State,CDC, and Gov.

And BAAM!! Martial Law is in Affect.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Their reasoning for why children need four shots sounds is flawed. "Children under 9 have little immunity to any flu strain and need two shots for protection against seasonal flu, as well as two for swine flu" Why 2 of each? Why does it matter if they have immunity to an entirely different strain?

This raises a red flag for me, as in all probability this report had to be written under scrutiny of the director of the CDC. Why would the director allow such a vague description to be presented to the general public. Was it because he/she knew the best way to lie was to make the lie short and vague? Or was it something else. I tend to think the latter.

I'm calling conspiracy... However, I don't think the vaccines' purpose is to kill us outright. It may be a side effect (talk about a harsh side effect)... however I don't think they are designed for death. My reasoning: vaccines are simply a terrible way to kill off people.... People would catch on before enough people die. There are much better ways... For example, weakening to body's defenses against a designer disease with vaccines

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I posted this on the mandtory vaccine thread- and on others:
1)seasonal flu
2)H1N1
3)H5N1
4)combo of mutated strains

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Hey mate what was the thread you started?

you should put a link to it here!

Got to spread the news about this outrage!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

why should we trust you? who are you? what do you know that we don't know?

I will join the group of paranoid nutjobs and keep myself and my child vaccine free.
All the fear mongering about manbirdpig flu will not cause me to lose my sense of self and jump on Big Pharma's bandwagon.

I don't trust Big Pharma. I don't trust the intention behind the propaganda of this insanely mild flu. I am not afraid of viruses, especially this one.

<<   2  3 >>

join