It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Chronos, Time Travel, ET Global management of ‘Extraterrestrial Affairs’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiomorph

Thanks, that is a good link. This keeps getting deeper than first imagined. These German scientists were some of the best, to say the least..

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes it does seem that this may have been quite possible. When the projects were found after the war we learned just how close they were to winning.

A few more months work on these projects could have had horrible consequences. I'm glad we arent speaking German, even though that is my nationality. Well actually I can say a few german words and count,,, you know what I mean though.

Thanks for that link. I'll take a look at it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

LOL, my last name is German.

Anyways, thanks again for the thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow, we'd have been in some serious trouble if the Nazis had gotten a hold of Asgard technology. Why is Thor meeting with Hitler anyhow? I thought the Asgard didn't share their technology with lesser races.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriggsBU
Wow, we'd have been in some serious trouble if the Nazis had gotten a hold of Asgard technology. Why is Thor meeting with Hitler anyhow? I thought the Asgard didn't share their technology with lesser races.

Theoretically speaking I don’t think they cared about who gets hurt by the scientific knowledge.

Since Hitler was involved in the occult he may have called on his gods for answers. Whether they answered him by giving them this technology cant be proven but it’s fun to imagine it’s so.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If the Foo-fighters were owned by Nazi Germany, would Hitler not have won his war? My guess is, if they were real, they were not Hitlers, and they were not from any other nation. If they were real, they were ET and were neutral. Like i mentioned, if they were from Nazi Germany, they would have won the war, and they did not.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I have been interested in this in for a while now. What doesnt make sense to me is IF Hitler had all this technology why didnte use it. I mean if the dude had time travel tech why not use it?

I would understand that the tech was not finished and he did go to his secret base in the Antarctica... But why not attack now? I mean im sure all of the goverment have all sorts of tech they dont tell the people about but if Hitler had this kinda tech then what does he have now? I mean 64 years is a long time to wait for an attack.

Maybe thats that the mayan calender predicts ( 2012 ).... Maybe Hilter went back in time mayan people make this calaender end on his return
I know that is far fetched lol but with the kinda stuff Hitler was thought to be playing with it may not be so far fetched.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Theoritically speaking,,Somewhere along the line the ET's changed their minds on this technology, thank goodness or they would have won the war. It could have been the battle between the races.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

Yes Hitler had the best known technology at the time; however he was only weeks or months away from completing the projects in time. That's why we won the war.

Interesting isnt it?

There are still scientific projects made in that era that are Top Secret to this day. For all we know they have been using them, especially in quantam physics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join