It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero & Half Past Human similarities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I noticed that several of the Timewave Zero (Novelty Theory) and recent Half Past Human (webbot - ALTA reports) dates predicted are matching up. Specifically the dates reported in the recent, The Shape of Things to Come (2010) by Half Past Human, and those in the 2009-2010 charts displayed here (www.abovetopsecret.com...).

Most notable is the prediction of a powerful event happening on or around October 26, 2009.

I figure this can mean only one of three things:

1) Both systems are somewhat accurate and they match because powerful events WILL occur on the predicted dates.
2) Half Past Human is borrowing dates predicted by Timewave Zero, and are in fact NOT using linguistics as stated. Both systems might be wrong if this is the case.
3) Both systems are wrong/inaccurate and they randomly (by pure chance) happened to match.

If #1 is correct (and time will tell) the implications are fairly obvious. If #2 is correct it implies that HPH is at least partially fictional, quite possibly entirely guesswork, and that both systems could be incorrect. I find #3 to be the most unlikely of the three options, the chances of this happening must be a million to one.

To summarize it even more... It got me thinking that if HPH is NOT borrowing dates from Timewave Zero, it most likely means THEY'RE BOTH CORRECT.

If you are unfamiliar with either of these predictive systems, please refer to these links:
Timewave Zero: en.wikipedia.org...
Half Past Human: www.halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think it's a mix of (1) and (2), however one thing's for certain - Timewave Zero borrows nothing from any other project.

Also, Michael Jackson's death is present on the graph precisely on the lowest point so far this year and represents the shift from political upheaval to something absolutely everyone can relate to.

Included in the above list should also be the Global Consciousness Project, which is the most official scientific (and truly testable) research regarding the link between mass consciousness and event placements along our collective timeline.

[edit on 25/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yes, it's clear that Timewave Zero was first. Could you elaborate more on what you mean by saying it's a mix of (1) and (2)?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Both systems are correct, the Web Bot is however correct to a degree. It tracks linguistics which inevitably correlated with events of fear in the future...events people are afraid will happen and think are likely. The Timewave plots our collective timeline in it's entirety without linguistics twisting and botching the result.

I also believe the 'time monks' are aware of the data and may sometimes use it to give their own predictions a date of best fit, likewise further validating their claims. The trouble is, they don't leave the data as it's meant to be - it marks events of great change in history and does not predict specifics of those events. Correlations can be made with previous cycles, but things don't always play out the same way.

It's based on the ancient I-Ching which relied on the flipping of coins to determine the nature of the event - this 'flipping' is happening constantly in the present and choosing our path into the future. That path is set, not what happens along the way.

[edit on 25/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I get what you're saying, that both systems are probably correct, but HPH might borrow some dates from Timewave. Implying that while HPH might accurately predict events they have a more difficult time with dates.

new topics

top topics

join