It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting thoery and question about alien life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well the crop circles i think are our faught for not researching them at a more serious level, as for telepathy well of course your going to have the ninnies they barely understand an can handle normal voices, let alone 3rd party voices, i meant the Et's would contact the ones who were of sane mind an body, think of it if trying to talk to apes we wouldnt pick the one bashin his head into the wall would we, so im sure they would scan somehow before hand maybe even visit you, we can debate about what they would an wouldnt do forever i just wanna meet em if there here, everyone get out your flashlights point it at the moon. lol

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
yeah i agree with wat you said and i would like to meet aliens to but lets dismiss the telapathy thing beccause we need proof of existence before we can find proof they communicate telapthacially . man this thread turned out better than i thought it would

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
so what about the gravitational theory of mine does that sound possible like i think maybe the aircraft wouldnt be able to stay in the air if our gravity is a lot stronger than theirs.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
so what about the gravitational theory of mine does that sound possible like i think maybe the aircraft wouldnt be able to stay in the air if our gravity is a lot stronger than theirs.

Think about it, a species capable of just getting here, has been across many planets with a much bigger gravity pull than the earth's.

Rather, if true, it would be due to an unexpected event, and not a most common one they weren't prepared for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join