It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roland Emmerich (director of 2012) hits the 9-11 Jackpot! 3 in a row!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

On one hand it seems like an incredible coincidence, seeing as "it's all there" - the 9, the 11, the twin towers in new york.

On the other hand, it is a magazine about New York, so the towers have to be on the cover (seriously, New York skyline without towers?). So far, just a magazine with New York on it already has the towers in NY and '11' (towers themselves).. The only real coincidence is the number 9 in the price of 9$ - a fairly common price methinks.

Back on topic
I'm inclined to believe it's a bizarre coincidence but still a nice find! What I'm pondering about now is whether the director decides what numbers are on the display, or whether it's something the script-writers put in there.. Or maybe a producer?
If this is Emmerich's intentional work, it's not really symbolism - rather prophetic and blunt. As in, he just names the date.. there's no interpretation to be given right? What do you make of it?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Alan Watt says that legally they have to tell you what they gonna do. That is why you see so many movies predicting the future.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Some of the stuff in that video is pretty interesting, but a shot of the Twin Towers in a show or movie made before 2001 doesn't mean much. And while the number 911 or Sept 11 might seem to come up alot, I think it's quite a stretch to say they were all predicting the events of 9-11. I think whoever it was that put this video together has entirely too much time on their hands.

I'm all for finding out the truth, be it either way, but having definitive proof. I just think people need to use common sense before the "OMG this is it!"

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
On the one year anniversary of 9-11 the pick three lotto number in New York was 9-11.

Some things are just too creepy.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

WOW...

And I guess James Burke is also a prophet because this film, towards the end shows SAS flight 911 when all the power went out in New York THE FIRST TIME...

Y'all crack me up with your patternicity...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
this guy is a horrible director lol. independence day was alright i guess. he made stargate too right? that one was alright too.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by System

Are you suggesting he's some kind of prophet, or can tell the future, and isn't just a bad director. I think you're looking into this too much. People see what they want to see and all that. I think it's just a small coincidence.

No, I think he is saying he had inside information and knew it was going to happen.

Ever heard of a director/producer named "AARON RUSSO"

He was asked to join the elite New World Order by a Rockefeller - Rockefeller - you know the guys running the World Bank and controlling our Fed, military industrial complex and the crashes on Wall Street.

Well Rockefeller told Aaron Russo an event was going to happen in 2001 that would change the face of politics in the U.S., give them special powers and give them complete financial control over our nation.

Aaron Russo on 9/11 hoax and Rockefeller

What makes you think that Roland Emmerich didn't have the same invitation, excepted it and used the power of the date to increase the power of his film through some sick kind of occult number symbolism.

People just need to wake - seems like the OP of this thread has awakened fully!

Wake up

[edit on 20-6-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is very interesting but does not give credence to predicting 9/11. The towers were an icon to the NYC skyline. I feel pain every time I watch an old movie because they are always in it. 99% of all movies that had NYC as a backdrop showed the towers so there are TONS of films, print media and such to find with the towers.

I mean, didn't a helicopter hit one of the towers in the King Kong remake? Next someone will post that is proof of an aerial vehicle hitting the towers and not collapsing or if a 40 foot gorilla could scale it and not fall over why would the planes.

I compare this to watching a movie and it always seems that the town in the movie someone is from is your hometown or they share the same birthday so it sparks a hmmm...weird....

On a side note, prior to and after 9/11, fiction writers and directors were often used by the government and military in think tanks to en visualize attacks that could occur.

Was Tom Clancy preparing us when a plane in one of his books hit the capital and that was in 96.

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk...

If you look hard enough you will find your self guilty of something....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've been actually researching things like this in movies and TV for about 13 years. I think that the powers at be communicate within movies and some sort of bragging is also going on. One director will put the instructions or whatever he wants to convey in a movie or TV from the people he represents, and the answer or clarifying comes in a different movie / show. TV shows are huge because they obviously come out more often than movies so plans and dialogue can be accomplished much faster.

Paranoid? Check it out for yourselves! It's quite interesting! Some TV shows don't last, not because of ratings, but because they're purpose has already been accomplished.

Don't just look beyond the initial layer of everything, but like in chess, you must see many moves in the future, and be careful, or everything will start looking like a conspiracy, but the answers are out there in cleverly disguised ways and means.

Study the actors and directors who have become famous in the past 10 years, but many do not realize why they get the part while some do, so do your homework. Some don't become famous by accident or hard work.

But most of all, check out the script writers and where they get their "inspiration" and approval.

Welcome to the machine!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This really isn't that hard to figure out here people.

First off, these psychopaths have a code they follow. Simply put they have to tell us what it is they intend to do before they do it or at least provide information of some sort about their intentions. It isi n the intrests of fairness. In their sick twisted way of thinking, we could have prevented it if we were smart enough because they gave us all of the clues.Kudos to the poster who mentioned this earlier in the thread.

Secondly, if you consider how old these plans actually are and factor in the fact that they (TPTB) are taking their cues from an intelligence that is not bound by the constraints of time or space (I hesitate to use the label 'Satan' or 'Lucifer' only because of the image in conjures up)
then suddenly it all starts to fall in place and make more sense.
What we view as "coincidences are nothing more than very well planned orchestrated events that even YOU would be able to pull off given the "time" the "Power" and the "resources". Imagine what you could do and what "coincidences" you could pull off if this were something more familiar like a video game....say, the SIMS.
It really isn't that far of a stretch when it comes down to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
The fraternity of Hollywood has an agenda, a self-serving agenda which is not concerned with the welfare of the people or the planet.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by seasoul]

hollywood has an agenda all right . . . it's called turning a profit

you guys really need to go get some exercise or something.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think one of the best ones was the SuperMan comic just released shortly after 911. The comic showed the destruction of WTC on cover just as it occured.
It seems the Jewish that own the comic were kind of putting this in the face of the stupid American public, as the destruction of WTC, was writen in comic prior to event.
This was not a coincidence, this was Ha! Ha! dumb aces in your face.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
My mistake not cover but pic in there.

Also I heard, on the radio last night, the Government was tring to aviod stock maket crash that is coming next week.
Off topic but want to get word out.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by Destroyer5477

welcome to ats and a great contribution to this thread. dont be such a lurker and post more to help make this site a greater place.

ive never seen the smb one but freaky if i may say so.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by elitegamer23]

Well, I still intend to lurk, especially when I have nothing of value to contribute. That old saying ... "If you have nothing good to say, keep your pie hole clamped shut!!!"

But if I have content to contribute, I surely will. I find myself thumbing more and more through posts here each day, so I'm sure I'll be ready for my straight jacket fitting any day now. LOL!

As for the coincidences, my wife and I have been watching a lot of TV reruns lately in hopes of discovering more of that type. Here's what we've come up with so far:

In FOX's now-canceled series Dark Angel, there are numerous references to the Iraq War ... the one we're marred down in now, not "Operation Desert Storm". The characters seem to know a good deal about events happening in the Iraq War that have actually happened (including and especially the fact that there was to be one in the first place), which is odd considering that the show is centered in 2019 but having been written in the '90s, well before the start of the war. I'll post more details on this later. Maybe I'll even start a whole new thread based on it.

The same series mentions on numerous occasions that there is to be mass starvation (much worse than now) across the planet in 2019, and ties it in with genetically modified food.

There's also mention of a mass-pandemic caused by a super-flu of some kind.

And to top it all off, we're to expect economic war between the corporate UNITED STATES government (all caps for the reason of stating that it's a corporation and not a nation of states) and the rest of the world, causing the US Dollar to become worthless and replaced by a "stronger currency".

I may have stumbled onto mention of a North American Union in the series as well. I'm still scouring through those episodes and will post more on that when I have hard evidence.

As for my proof of all my claims here, I will cut the pertinent video pieces from the rest of each show, save each as individual video, post them on a host site, and then post the embedded players here for all to see the moment I have all my ducks lined up.

The same goes for all the 9/11 coincidences I've discovered in past TV shows and movies. I've found many that Vyzygoth hasn't mentioned yet. As soon as I can isolate each, I'll post them.

The point here is that there's far too much out there, well in advance of 9/11, to have ALL been coincidence. 10 or 20, maybe ... but not the countless ones there really are.

Here's another, as an example. And this is from "Gone With The Wind '75":

i611.photobucket.com...

Note that the World Trade Center towers are exploding in flames at nearly the exact locations of the plane strikes ... and this is from a movie more than 30 years old.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I cant believe anyone ever brings this up when talking about things like this..

goto the last 5 seconds of this clip.

Tell me that don't look similar to where the planes hit on 9/11.. This was the 1st thing i thought of when that day happened.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I cant believe anyone ever brings this up when talking about things like this..

goto the last 5 seconds of this clip.

Tell me that don't look similar to where the planes hit on 9/11.. This was the 1st thing i thought of when that day happened.

I never noticed that.

Stuff like THAT is why I joined this site.

Thanks for posting that.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have you guys seen my thread on Get Smart Episode Epispde 52?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Have you guys seen my thread on Get Smart Episode Epispde 52?

I just replied to it now. Things keep getting more and more intriguing.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This thread reminded me that I need to spend less time in front of this computer or I'll drift into the imaginary world of the Internet. Time to shut down and go get some reality all over me.

Fiction is fiction and reality does not mix well with fiction. When you cross the line where fiction becomes your reality, it is time to shut off the computer and the TV.

The principal reality of TV and the Movies is that Celebrities are intellectually challenged but don't know it and that Groupies share their handicap which insulates them from the real world they know nothing about. If you believe the fiction you see on TV and movies is real, you will eventually need psychiatric help and perhaps a stay in an institution.

Fiction = Fabrication; invention; fable; falsehood.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Did you mean to reply to me, or someone else? I was just referring to the 2012 movie. Saw a short preview for it, and it looked interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Just noticed your avatar and name... im a huge HST fan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join