It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France plans Mandatory Swine Flu vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
www.voltairenet.org...

My apologies if this info has already been posted but I thought you might find it interesting that France is supposely planning a mass mandatory swine flu vaccination.

Some how I don't think the French will take this lying down and they may well have a second revolution on their hands!

I was surprised to read in The Times this week that the UK government has ordered in 90 million flu vaccinations. What for?

Surely they can't make us take it?

As for the USA, I understand you already have laws in place that force vaccination.

I'm thinking of 'joining' a religion that does not permit vaccinations and becoming a conscientious objector to vaccines. Does anyone know of such a religion?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Christian Scientists probably would have a problem with mandated science experiments.I have met some very intelligent and educated Christian Scientists. Jehovas witnesses would also have a problem with this behavior.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"Christian Science" is one of "many" organized Religions that you might find shelter from the storm.
They don't stop folks from using conventional medicine if members deem it necessary, but it is not encouraged.
Instead the Church promotes "Faith Healing".

You can learn more at:

www.answers.com...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The numberg code. if they do it here thats what im planning to use in my defence anyways www.knowvaccines.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I also seen the thread that Canada will do mandatory vaccinations. Anyone have any idea if the vaccine has been announced to be mandatory in the U.S.? I've tried searching

[edit on 7-7-2009 by $keptik]

join