It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 How Could Al-Qaeda Have Known?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I do not know why I bother to respond to you, because you only rant and throw out opinions and you rarely post any sources.

Some of you need to read the NON-partisan 9/11 Commission report. It is all in there. They knew who these guiys were but not what they were up to or would do. Many times, only the "leader" of the cell is privy to the information of when the attack will be carried out.

Oh come on, not you to, with the 911 commission report, everyone in the world except the people in DENIL and the debunkers know the 911 commission report is only good for starting a fire with. You are funny. The 911 commission already admitted they were set up to fail. Do you have anything to add to this thread besides ridicule and snide remarks?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi,

Maybe they didn't?

Maybe all the debunkers, the believers, the meglomaniacs can't get their head round that.

That the wonderful US government was so incompetent.... billions spent on black budgets, security - how many 'security' agencies does the US have... ?

Please remind me of the total f... up of the disparate agencies after the cyclone....

Peace!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Shucks, Gus. How about just doing a search? The military posts exercise info every year. All it takes is a notebook and time. Write them down, keep track of which ones are conducted when, and you can get a timeline.

How about showing all of us the News sources of the war games exercises that were given to the people of NYC for 911 before 911. If it is so easy why haven’t YOU already provided it already?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
How about showing all of us the News sources of the war games exercises that were given to the people of NYC for 911 before 911. If it is so easy why haven’t YOU already provided it already?

Uh, you obviously didn't read my post.

I said that you can easily keep track of US military exercises worldwide by what's written about the. Before, after, it doesn't matter. It will take a few years, but these guys were serious and didn't just plan this on the fly.

Check out:

www.globalsecurity.org...

It lists exercises there. I think it even has the schedule for NTC posted.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Shucks, Gus. How about just doing a search? The military posts exercise info every year. All it takes is a notebook and time. Write them down, keep track of which ones are conducted when, and you can get a timeline.

How about you showing us why the good visibility ... erm sorry, wargames, on 9/11 were so crucial to the sucess?

They wouldnt have shot down the first plane because they had no reason to believe it would get crashed into a building
They wouldn't have had time for the 2nd or the 3rd
They managed the 4th. (propably)

The scenarios are exactly the same, with or without wargames.

Non sequitur.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

We can go back and forth on this; however, you have not provided any links about the war games from any Press release before 911, for 911. Furthermore, you have failed to prove how the hijackers were able to pull off this defeat without anyone knowing in our government. Furthermore, if our government did not know about the hijackings then why were government official held accountable for failing to do their jobs, instead of being rewarded and giving job promotions?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Wow you sure do like to ignore things don't you?

From the NORAD link:

NORAD-allocated forces will remain in place until the end of the Russian exercise.

The exercise was going to last until the Russians finished theirs. When would that be, you might ask?

Overview: Russian Military Doctrine
SEPTEMBER 2001

Maneuvers to simulate defense against a large-scale airspace attack began on 10 September 2001. According to Air Force chief Anatoliy Kornukov, they were intended to cover the whole Arctic, as well as northern parts of the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans, including the vicinity of Norway, Iceland, the United States, Canada, and Great Britain. The main task was reportedly to penetrate the air defense of NATO and North America (NORAD). As part of the exercise, long-range bombers were moved to auxiliary bases in Anadyr, Tiksi, and Vorkuta. A new element of these maneuvers was, according to newspaper reports, training for the use of long-range ALCMs outside the reach of NORAD (since Russia has had long-range nuclear ALCMs since the 1980s, apparently these reports meant conventional ALCMs, which began to appear in the Russian Armed Forces only in the late 1990s). The only real launches planned in these regions involved short-range missiles launched from Tu-22M3 over the Kamchatka Peninsula in a simulated attack against an aircraft carrier group.

The plan was abruptly changed immediately after news of terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, DC on 11 September 2001 reached Moscow. To avoid possible complications and misperceptions, the Air Force terminated all "practical activities" planned for the ongoing maneuvers following a request from the United States. This included a termination of flights not only toward U.S. territory, but also "around the corner" toward Norway and Iceland.

Get it now? The NORAD exercise was in response to Russia's training exercise and would continue until Russia was finished. When word of the attacks made it to Russia, they called off their training to prevent any misperceptions.

Now what else would you like to ignore?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We can go back and forth on this; however, you have not provided any links about the war games from any Press release before 911, for 911. Furthermore, you have failed to prove how the hijackers were able to pull off this defeat without anyone knowing in our government. Furthermore, if our government did not know about the hijackings then why were government official held accountable for failing to do their jobs, instead of being rewarded and giving job promotions?

Do you actually read posts, or just wait for your turn to write?? Just curious....

I didn't say I had any press releases for 9/11 prior to 9/11. I was talking about tracking military exercises.

Furthermore, if the government isn't looking for you, you can get away with a lot. Clinton and Bush blew off any warnings that they were given.

Furthermore, the US government does have a habit of rewarding failure. Just look at the current administration.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Your whole logic is laughable what does getting an airline ticket 24 in advance have to do with hijacking for commercials airlines from different airports at the same time.

Jerico already answered that one, so I'm skipping it. Let me know if you want it explained again.

The links you provide would not have giving any hijacker enough time to pull off such a defeat.

Really? Since you're such a stickler for sources, I'm sure you have plenty to back up that claim and I sure would love to see them. Prove that it would take more than 24 hours in 2001 for a hijacker to get on a plane and hijack it.

You're trying to pretend that this is something they just did on a whim, and it's not. The Clinton administration was fully aware that there were attacks being planned and they did nothing.

I also ask you to provide a link to the announcement of the war games on 911, before 911. And you fail to do so.

Still ignoring facts huh? I provided links that show that military exercises are announced before they are conducted, just as I claimed they do. I found the announcement from NORAD on SEPTEMBER 9, 2001 that there was an exercise that would continue til the Russians were done with theirs.

Do you know what NORAD stands for?
North American Aerospace Defense Command

Do you know what NORAD is responsible for?

About NORAD
The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is a bi-national United States and Canadian organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning and aerospace control for North America. Aerospace warning includes the monitoring of man-made objects in space, and the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other commands. Aerospace control includes ensuring air sovereignty and air defense of the airspace of Canada and the United States.

It was NORAD's job to prevent what happened, but they were off making sure the Russians didn't get any closer than they were supposed to.

You have not proven how the alledge hijackers got inside information to pull this spectacular defeat off. How did they get Cheney to order stand down order eh?

It wasn't "inside information", it was readily available information for anyone who wanted to know and was paying attention. And quit trying to put claims in my mouth.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I may be funny, but I am educated. You see, I do not look at where something comes from. There is only one absolute and that is the truth. Now, to find the truth, there are 3 sides. Mine, yours and the truth. You see, you just have to look past the rhetoric and disinfo to see that it is right in front of you.

To understand the world, you need a sense of humor. One that allows an open mind. Al-qeada is and was a real entity.It was not 'created' by the CIA. They are a multi million dollar organization. They have better education than most of the posters on here. They have connections. They have money.They have power. Our government is not watching just as it did not before the COle bombing. Soon after came 9/11.

get ready...same bat time...same bat channel...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

by Dr. Nikolai Sokov, CNS Senior Research Associate, August 2004

www.nti.org...

You should read your sources more carefully. This article absolutely nothing at all to do with 911. Where are you?

Get it now?

Wow, look who has an attitude problem.

Now you continue to place web sites of who said this, and who said that, and who is covering who ……. I ask you to post anything before 911 that shows a Press release announcing that the military was going to be doing war games in NYC and also it should state what military planes and what all the exercises were going to be.

Now what else would you like to ignore?

Funny, that coming from you, you are doing a good job ignoring my question.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Good. When you find the link to the evidence that lists every maneuver planned for the war games on 911 please post it. Remember, the link has to be well before 911 not something looking back.

You are digging for information after the 911 event happened. and that is not what I ask you.
What is it that YOU don’t get!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You should read your sources more carefully. This article absolutely nothing at all to do with 911. Where are you?

Oh, really? It doesn't have anything to do with 9/11? Did you even read it?

Page down a bit. Lower....lower.....getting closer. Check the paragraph headings; they are dated. Look for "September 2001". It talks about the Russian exercise that was going on then that Jenna had mentioned in a previous post.

I ask you to post anything before 911 that shows a Press release announcing that the military was going to be doing war games in NYC and also it should state what military planes and what all the exercises were going to be.

You are a hoot. You first want a source discussing the military exercises that are pre-9/11 in the NYC area. Now you want them all listed, and it also has to list the aircraft. What next? Name of the aircrew, boot size, and the name of their dog?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

esdad71 No one ask if you are educated and no one probably cares

Mine, yours and the truth. You see, you just have to look past the rhetoric and disinfo to see that it is right in front of you.

Really esdad71, then why don’t you just give us this proof since you have it?

To understand the world, you need a sense of humor. One that allows an open mind. Al-qeada is and was a real entity.It was not 'created' by the CIA. They are a multi million dollar organization. They have better education than most of the posters on here. They have connections. They have money.They have power. Our government is not watching just as it did not before the COle bombing. Soon after came 9/11.

get ready...same bat time...same bat channel...

esdad71 I this is not a RANT topic or a topic for someone to spew “opinions” claiming them to be facts and as usual, you don’t post sources, and you are off topic.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

esdad71 I this is not a RANT topic or a topic for someone to spew “opinions” claiming them to be facts and as usual, you don’t post sources, and you are off topic.

Well, if anyone is ranting, it's you. esdad71, Jenna and myself have been pretty restrained with our postings. You're freaking , geeking and "spewing" about one thing or another.

And here's a little something about your "sources": You do realize that not everything on the internet is true, don't you?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Page down a bit. Lower....lower.....getting closer. Check the paragraph headings; they are dated. Look for "September 2001". It talks about the Russian exercise that was going on then that Jenna had mentioned in a previous post.

Page up a little more up, up a little more there you go that article was post way after 911 see even you have a problem understanding what my original questions was or you were just hoping everyone has forgotten already.

Good. When you find the link to the evidence that lists every maneuver planned for the war games on 911 please post it. Remember, the link has to be well before 911 not something looking back.

You are a hoot. You first want a source discussing the military exercises that are pre-9/11 in the NYC area. Now you want them all listed, and it also has to list the aircraft. What next? Name of the aircrew, boot size, and the name of their dog?

Your lame attack on me is useless and has nothing do with my OP.
Furthermore, I never ask for information regarding who were the aircrew, or their boot size or a name of a dog, get real.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well, if anyone is ranting, it's you. esdad71, Jenna and myself have been pretty restrained with our postings. You're freaking , geeking and "spewing" about one thing or another.

And here's a little something about your "sources": You do realize that not everything on the internet is true, don't you?

You are off topic!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

That is a report after the fact; not a news item reporting future 9-11-2001 war games.

by Dr. Nikolai Sokov, CNS Senior Research Associate, August 2004

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Page up a little more up, up a little more there you go that article was post way after 911 see even you have a problem understanding what my original questions was or you were just hoping everyone has forgotten already.

Your original statement was that it had nothing to do with 9/11, yet it does. Or were you hoping everyone had forgotten?

And the first source for that paragraph was dated 11 Sep 01.

Your lame attack on me is useless and has nothing do with my OP.
Furthermore, I never ask for information regarding who were the aircrew, or their boot size or a name of a dog, get real.

Whatever, Gus.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Thank you, he totally keeps ignoring my question of finding the alledge Press release that the military was going to be doing war games on 911. I had ask him to give us some proof that New Yorkers were well inform that war games where going on especially during the 911 attacks. Then I would like to see some article posted from a Press release showing how confused New Yorkers were perhaps, they might have thought 911 was part of these war games. The OS believers are claiming that all New Yorkers knew that war games were going on during the 911 attacks. They have jump in this thread claiming that anyone can find out what our military top secret war games are, or and what weapons and airplanes and what time and what exacts dates. As if, our military wants the whole world to know our business, and what we are preparing our selves for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join