It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this video ever been reviewed by ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I just came across this video with multiple interviews, including one by Craig Bartmer who said “The whole time you’re hearing boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it,” (in regards to building 7).
I haven't watched this entire video but as I searched for it on Google, it appears that it was deleted from every other website, all the links are broken so this is the only one that works.
Here it is: video.google.com.../9/2006%20-%20Part%203C%20of%205&hl=en

The interviews don't start until after whatever they are doing in the intro. Long video...

[edit on 6/15/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Google Video Link

Yes we knew about these interviews.

Craig Bartmer starts at 45:39.

Here we can realize that an awful lot of sick firemen and policemen were forced to quit so the city of New York could save a huge bundle of money. They risk their lives and the City of New York screws them.

The relevent footage starts at 56:00.

This should make any decent American sick to his stomach at the injustice involved in 9-11 and the aftermath.

Download the video to get a better control of moving to the correct footage. Better quality too.

Building 7 at 01:04:00. Boom boom boom boom at 01:05:10.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Asbestos levels were 90,000+ times above normal levels in New York?

That's ok New Yorkers. Go about normal activity. Hit the malls.
Shop in New York like normal. Christine Todd Whitman guarantees your safety.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is another public speech by David Miller who was included in the above video.

Google Video Link

David Miller, a first responder on 9/11, speaks at Cooper Union on the toxic dust resulting from the WTC demolitions and the efforts to marginalize and stop the Truth Movement.

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

When people were running out, they were running in. This is a compilation of news footage and actual first responder interviews. It discusses the suffering and mal-treatment they are facing. 7 out of every 10 9/11 first responders suffer from respiratory disease.They need our help.

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Has this video ever been reviewed by ATS?

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. The Loose Change guys recorded those videos (5 altogether) for the 2006 anniversary of 9/11. They interviewed several people including former NYPD officer Craig Bartmer.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Alright, I just wasn't sure so I posted it anyway.
Also, does anybody have confirmation that Craig Bartmer is actually former NYPD?

new topics

top topics

join