It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law and Order SVU finale features deranged killer who believes 9/11 conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The media's attack and stereotyping of those that question 9/11 continues. It's disgusting the way mainstream media and those that cling to the official story can twist and manipulate the words and actions of honest people seeking answers.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
(in Jeff Foxworthy drawl) Yup. If you do not believe the official story then you might be a domestic terrorist.

Once this is firmly established the camps will not be far behind...On the bright side an episode of Law and Order like this might Finally turn my wife off of Law and Order... Then I could stop watching it... I can only hope.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The last episode was about a crazy lunatic who didn't want to vaccinate her kid, and the heroic officers that bashed her...

It was also during the height of the swine flu 'hysteria.'

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

No, the video clip in the OP was the season finale. This is the one that I think you are referring to: IMDB page, episode "Selfish". It was near the end of the season, but not the last one. HTH!

I've noticed with many shows that it seems like a lot more plot lines are putting forth the "bad conspiracy nut" story lately than I ever remember seeing before. I don't know, however, if it is that there are actually more of those stories or if I am just starting to notice it more.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Media bashing Christians gets old after a while. Nice to see some diversity in bashing lately.

Doesn't matter to me I haven't watched network TV since.....Seinfeld???

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lol, I was watching the same Episode last night, and no joke, the first thought that crossed my mind was: "I wonder if this will be discussed on ATS".

What kind of caught my attention, seeing as I am not a so called "9/11 Truther", was the "Don't Tread On Me" Avatar that one of the board members was using in the show (When they visited a web-site related to Conspiracies, but which was somewhat Anarchist in nature (Not like ATS in my belief) ). I was sitting there thinking: "Please do not tell me that they are now making some "Right-Winger" statement either".

I like Law&Order, I always have and always will, and I thought that the "9/11 Truther" aspect was realistic (In the EXTREME) in regards to a small minority of you folks (VERY Small Minority). I even told the person watching this with me that I did not hold much belief in what such individuals theorized upon, but at the same time, I have yet to feel that any of you, at least on here, would ever be of such a violent, erratic nature.

BTW, I am well ware of the fact that there are plenty of whackos out there who are NOT "Left-Wing", "Right-Wing", "9/11 Truthers", "Conspiracy Theorists", or any other label. Whackos are Whackos, and that is the bottom line, they know no boundaries.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

the mainstream media can portray me however they want, on September 11th 2001 there were many well respected guests that said it was a CD as the towers came down.

They didn't question it then, they mock it now. Integrity isn't just a word.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What a sad way to ruin an otherwise decent show. So Dick joins on to the "vilify 9/11 truthers" government smear campaign, eh? Not surprising, considering that the producer of this show is Dick Wolf.

And ole Dick has a bit of history that may help explain his collaborating with the enemy.

For one, he produced the 9/11 movie Twin Towers.

www.imdb.com...

A film about two brothers who were a cop and fireman, and who went in to ground zero on 9/11 and lost their lives. In other words, a film tugging on the heart strings of Americans, and directing attention away from any serious investigative effort. When it is people like him in the perfect position to mount a serious investigation.

But perhaps more interesting is that he was a former classmate of George W. Bush, and supported both Bush and Fred Thompson. And hey, if you're gonna be a friend of Bush's - you better not want any independent investigation into 9/11. After all, "You're either with us or with the terrorists," right?"

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
We all knew it wouldnt be long before the disinformation agents started coming out in full force to discredit and attack the 9/11 truth movement. The Obama administration recently made their little comments, then this maniac comes out of nowhere and attacks that jewish center and is labeled as a "9/11 truther"...and the crooked media ran with it.

Now you have mainstream television programs using their propaganda to showcase the 9/11 truth seeker as deranged, insane or evil. It doesnt suprise me at all this recent wave of backlash coming from the shills and their bought and paid for media machine.

Things are heating up. People are starting to ask real questions. What better way to discredit an entire movement than to villify every person who questions 9/11 as a nut or a "right wing lunatic" or fringe. They use every opportunity at every turn to showcase the 9/11 truthers on television as being crazed and out of control.

They are simply doing what they do best...lies...deceit.....disinformation. The same way they got rid of Ron Paul during the elections, the same way they got the criminal legislation known as the Patriot Act passed, the same way they orchestrated the $5 Trillion dollar bailout hi-jacking. They perpetrated a bunch of lies, plain and simple.

Lies breed ignorance, and if you tell the same lie repeatedly over and over again eventually it will become truth in the minds of those who hear it. Nothing new to see here, please move along

new topics

top topics

join