It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Flight 93 Shanksville Flyover Indian Lake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

first your upset because you cant see the whole interview and then the full interview is provided for you and you say you aint got time to watch it.

is this accurate?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wholetruth

Pretty much. That is why I like transcripts, easier to read in bits and pieces. Also easier to follow. You don't need to go back and forth trying to get what answer is to what question.

But for some reason these amateur videographers don't like to commit anything to writing. I know its a lot of work, but if you are so determined that the government of the US conspired to murder 1000's of its fellow citizens I would think it would be worth it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

well feel free to transcript the interview then.

otherwise you have no reason to insinuate anyone took anyone's words out of context because you yourself are either too lazy or uninterested to find out.

i've yet to see any evidence that any shanksville residents has been misrepresented by the american people although i've seen plenty that proves the shanksville residents were misrepresented by the corporate media.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Did you contact Viola yet since you don't like how it sounds like she's saying the official story about Flight 93 is A #ING LIE?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by hooper

Did you contact Viola yet since you don't like how it sounds like she's saying the official story about Flight 93 is A #ING LIE?

Please show me where she said that. I know you love to words in people's mouths and/or accuse them of "misspeaking" when they say things you don't like.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

Please show me where she said that. I know you love to words in people's mouths and/or accuse them of "misspeaking" when they say things you don't like.

seems to me whether its viola saylor, susan mcelwain, rick chaney, john fleegle, or barry lichty that everytime an eyewitness to the shanksville event is interviewed they pretty much tell a version that proves the official story is one big pack of lies........

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wholetruth

reply to post by hooper

seems to me whether its viola saylor, susan mcelwain, rick chaney, john fleegle, or barry lichty that everytime an eyewitness to the shanksville event is interviewed they pretty much tell a version that proves the official story is one big pack of lies........

Well, then, you have a problem. Maybe you should go back again and listen to what they say a little more carefully. Perhaps your hearing is atuned to just those sentences that support your bias.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Well, then, you have a problem. Maybe you should go back again and listen to what they say a little more carefully. Perhaps your hearing is atuned to just those sentences that support your bias.

Ha ha ha! OK hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ha ha ha! OK hypocrite.

Please show me where she says the official story is a lie. Not "like" or almost or she misspoke, Mr. Literal. Where she use those precise words, "the official story is a lie".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join